Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Alternativni pogoni, sistemi i komponente

Post od Geza » 23 Avg 2017, 22:11

Audi seeks to increase driving range of EVs with solar-embedded panoramic roofs
http://europe.autonews.com/article/2017 ... r-embedded

BEIJING -- Audi is working with China's Hanergy Thin Film Power Group to integrate solar cells into panoramic glass roofs for upcoming Audi electric vehicles.

Alta Devices, a unit of the Chinese solar cell firm Hanergy, will design the solar-embedded vehicle roof that will eventually help increase the range of EVs by feeding solar energy into internal electrical systems, such as air conditioning and other appliances, Audi said in a statement.

The prototype of the vehicle with a solar roof will be built by the end of this year, Audi said, without giving any details on investment and estimated time frame for mass-production.

Integrating Alta Devices’ thin-film solar cells into a panoramic glass roof would be a first step. In the future, almost the entire roof surface would be covered with solar cells. The electricity generated would flow into the car’s electrical system to supply devices such as the air-conditioning system or the seat heaters – a gain in efficiency that has a "direct positive impact on the range of an electric vehicle," Audi said.

"That would be a milestone along the way to achieving sustainable and emission-free mobility," said Bernd Martens, Audi's procurement chief, in the statement.

Audi, which has been grappling with car recalls, prosecutor investigations and persistent criticism from unions and managers over an emissions scandal, is currently looking to shift its focus to EVs. Last month, Audi said it aimed to cut costs by about $12 billion by 2022 to help fund the shift. It is also looking to free up funds for investments in zero-emission technology by developing a new production platform with Porsche, allowing both VW brands to save money by sharing components and modules.

Audi plans to launch three battery-electric models by 2020 and aims to cover one third of its vehicle sales with fully electric drivetrains by 2025. Audi's EV offensive will begin next year with the launch of an SUV based on the e-tron quattro concept

Hanergy presented four solar-powered EVs last year, and has been seeking to cooperate with car producers to mass produce its solar devices.

The partnership adds the two companies to a growing effort to use photovoltaics on more car roofs. Japan's Panasonic has started producing a 180-watt array of solar cells able to be fixed to the roof of an automobile. Meanwhile, Nissan offers an add-on solar panel option for its Leaf electric car.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Laki021
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:41
Garaža: BMW 540i xDrive

Post od Laki021 » 23 Avg 2017, 22:48

Ufff, to ce sigurno za bar 200 metara da im poveca range.

Korisnikov avatar
Xepoj87
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:37
Kontakt:

Post od Xepoj87 » 25 Avg 2017, 19:13

Solarni siber na A8 je mogao citava 2 malecka ventalitorcica da okrece :D
>>>Mi to radimo najbolje!<<<
Prvi znak gluposti je potpuno odsustvo stida.

Korisnikov avatar
HKS
Pridružio se: 14 Jan 2013, 17:31

Post od HKS » 25 Avg 2017, 21:24

Imao je i Superb solarni siber
:D Na Audi klub Srbija sam procitao da je to, kao sto i ti kazes, beskorisno.

Послато са m2 уз помоћ Тапатока

Korisnikov avatar
Mr.Rotor
Pridružio se: 18 Sep 2014, 21:42
Garaža: PremiJum ŠKODA
Kontakt:

Post od Mr.Rotor » 25 Avg 2017, 23:48

Apsolutno beskorisno.
Слободу си вечно, закржљала раcо,
Чек’о да донесу туђи бајонети,
По горама својим туђа стада пас’о,
Јер достојно не знаш за Слободу мрети.

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 05 Sep 2017, 17:06

Hidrogen Merc

auto.blog.rs/blog/auto/top-secret/2017/ ... frankfurtu

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 08 Okt 2017, 19:46

http://autorepublika.com/2017/10/06/vla ... vek-bolji/

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 12 Okt 2017, 22:03

LG to open Europe's biggest car battery factory
http://europe.autonews.com/article/2017 ... ry-factory

WARSAW -- South Korea's LG Chem will open Europe's largest lithium-ion battery factory in Poland next year as the region's auto industry gears up to mass produce electric cars.

Tumbling battery prices and growing pressure to cut exhaust emissions have led carmakers to embrace electric vehicles. Manufacturers from VW Group to Volvo Cars, Daimler and BMW plan to roll out a raft of new electric models in coming years.

But Europe lacks big-scale battery cell production facilities so those components are mostly imported from China and South Korea.

Calls are now growing for the region to develop its own battery industry to preserve jobs and profits, though Asian producers have a huge head start in development and scale.

LG Chem plans to spend 5.9 billion zlotys ($1.63 billion) on the factory near the southwestern city of Wroclaw, according to Polish state industry agency ARP.

Wroclaw is 190 km (118 miles) from the border with Germany, home of VW Group which plans to invest more than 20 billion euros ($24 billion) in zero-emission vehicles by 2030 and make 3 million electric vehicles (EVs) a year by 2025.

LG Chem expects to produce up to 100,000 EV batteries in Poland annually from next year, it said on Thursday in a statement. The factory will employ 2,500 people. LG Chem, a subsidiary of Korea's LG Corp, did not name the likely customers but said they would include top car companies.

"The company has chosen Poland as the most competitive location for production to satisfy the needs of European and global car producers," said Chang-Beom Kang, vice president at LG Chem.

It was not immediately clear if the factory would produce all the basic battery cells from scratch or import some components, but the statement said the site would include a research and development center employing "about 400 engineers from various specializations: automation, electronics, chemistry and IT."

Asked about the source of lithium and other raw materials, a representative of LG Chem's local arm said they would first be imported from the parent company in Korea and then hopefully from Polish suppliers.

Demand surge

The factory's planned capacity is just a fraction of expected future demand.

Based on the typical capacity of a mid-market compact car like Nissan Leaf, 100,000 car batteries are equivalent to 4 GWh per year. This means the factory's capacity could be slightly more than 10 percent of the production capacity that Tesla's U.S. based "Gigafactory" is to reach in 2018.

Battery costs have been prohibitive but are falling rapidly. Average battery costs have come down from over $1,000 per kilowatt hour in 2010, to around $227 in 2016, according to analysts at Barclays.

In 2016, only 0.2 percent of new passenger cars sold in Europe were fully electric.

But Britain and France say they will ban the sale of new petrol and diesel cars from 2040 in an attempt to reduce air pollution, ending use of the fossil fuel-guzzling internal combustion engine.

LG's Polish plant may not remain Europe's largest car battery plant for long.

In September, Swiss engineering group ABB said it had joined a project to build Europe's largest lithium-ion battery factory in Sweden targeting annual cell production equivalent to 32 gigawatt-hours by 2023, over 90 percent of Tesla's Gigafactory target.

That project, named Northvolt, is led by a former manager at Tesla, which also plans to build a Gigafactory in Europe, though it has not said where.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 13 Okt 2017, 19:38

Iz Brazila za 2 godine stiže Volkswagenov E-Delivery električni kamion.

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Odgovori