Tehnička pitanja i objašnjenja
Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Ji 4Tze
Pridružio se: 22 Jan 2012, 23:10
Garaža: Honda CR-V 2.0 4WD

Re: Emisije CO2 i NOx

Post od Ji 4Tze » 07 Dec 2017, 22:26

Eto empirijskog dokaza da VW nije premium.
Boringly average, but also perfect for school run mums

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 29 Jan 2018, 16:38

German carmakers backed studies exposing people and monkeys to toxic car exhaust

BERLIN — When German carmaker Volkswagen acknowledged last year that it was guilty of cheating on diesel emissions tests, the fallout cost the company more than $25 billion. But the full extent of the company’s willingness to sideline ethics concerns to increase profits is still emerging. Three German carmakers appear to have commissioned or supported a study in 2014 that exposed monkeys and humans to exhaust fumes and nitrogen dioxide, according to German media reports on Monday.

The study by the European Research Group on Environment and Health in the Transport Sector (EUGT) was never published and the research institute overseeing it has since been dissolved. All three carmakers involved in the study — Daimler, BMW and Volkswagen — distanced themselves from the research over the weekend.

“We are shocked by the extent and application of the studies . . . We condemn the experiments in the strongest terms,” carmaker Daimler wrote. The statement, released at a time when only experiments with monkeys but not humans were publicly known, accused the researchers of having violated ethics rules and company values, even though an ethics commission had approved the study. Daimler and BMW said they had no knowledge of the Volkswagen-led study.

Meanwhile, Volkswagen blamed the “mistakes and misjudgments of individuals.”

In one of the experiments, monkeys were forced to inhale exhaust fumes from a Volkswagen Beetle car and an older pickup truck for several hours, in an attempt to prove the Beetle’s clean emission standards. The monkey experiments were first reported by the New York Times last week and are shown as a reenactment in the new Netflix series “Dirty Money.”

Plans to also carry out the exhaust fumes experiments with humans were initially scrapped.

Human test subjects were still involved in a separate emissions study which also appears to have been encouraged by the three German carmakers, however. Germany’s Sueddeutsche Zeitung and Stuttgarter Zeitung newspapers reported on Monday that healthy test subjects were asked to inhale nitrogen dioxide (NO2), a gas that is primarily emitted through traffic. Even short-term inhaling of the gas can have serious health repercussions, according to the Environmental Protection Agency.

None A new Volkswagen e-Golf vehicle, right, and a Passat, left, seen in one of the twin car towers at the Volkswagen factory on April 28, 2016 in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Ronny Hartmann/AFP via Getty Images)
“Breathing air with a high concentration of NO2 can irritate airways in the human respiratory system. Such exposures over short periods can aggravate respiratory diseases, particularly asthma, leading to respiratory symptoms (such as coughing, wheezing or difficulty breathing), hospital admissions and visits to emergency rooms,” the EPA writes on its website.

The human experiments appear to have been conducted between 2012 and 2015 and there were no reports of subsequent injuries related to them. A researcher involved in the study acknowledged the experiments’ existence on Monday but cautioned that the deployed nitrogen dioxide levels resembled those found in normal workspaces. He added that the three carmakers were aware of the human experiments but had no say over them. They appear to have been disconnected from emissions tests.

But the research institute behind the controversial tests was founded by Daimler, BMW, Volkswagen and automotive components supplier Bosch, which has raised questions over the extent to which the experiment with humans was backed by the three major carmakers, too.

Nitrogen dioxide was the gas at the center of Volkwagen’s emissions cheating scandal, which led to the Department of Justice (DOJ) charging the company with conspiring to defraud the government and violate environmental regulations last year. According to the DOJ, Volkswagen installed devices in its diesel engine vehicles that obscured the amount of emitted nitrogen dioxide.

The devices and software that accompanied it allowed the German carmaker to evade U.S. regulators for years. Overall, the evasion efforts affected 11 million vehicles across the globe and over 500,000 in the United States.

Last year, federal U.S. prosecutors indicted six Volkswagen executives in connection with the emissions scandal. Only one executive ended up being charged in the United States; the others escaped arrest. The pursuit of the six top people at the time was nevertheless a rare occurrence among big companies, whose executives seldom face time in jail.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... ea24595691
SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money

ikac2000
Pridružio se: 08 Jul 2012, 22:50

Post od ikac2000 » 29 Jan 2018, 17:44

Ovde je trenutno veliki haos sta ce biti dozvoljeno da se vozi unutar vecih gradova.

Da li ce moci Euro 5, jer ako ga zabrane, auti kupljeni do septembra 2015 mogu da imaju problem, tj odjednom bi mnogi mali privrednici ostali bez radnih auta. Plus hitna, plus policija.

Takodje je pitanje i za benzince sa direktnim ubrizgavanjem, koji emituju mikro cestice kao stari dizeli. Trenutno mogu da se registruju Euro 6b, a od 1. Septembra samo Euro 6c, tj samo sa Dpfom za benzince. Za atmo vazi Euro 3.

Predlog za plavu plaketu je trenutno Euro 6c, koji se jos ne proizvodi cak kod vecine proizvodjaca.

Niko ne zeli da kupi auto kome ce vrednost mozda znacajno da padne, tj da bude problem sa postprodajom, ili ulaskom u centar grada.

Floyd
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 09:18

Post od Floyd » 29 Jan 2018, 18:26

S obzirom na to koliko se starih automobila vozi po nemačkim gradovima, nagle promene na tom pitanju si praktično nemoguće. Mislim da je prosečna starost automobila u Nemačkoj 10 godina a 1990. je bila 5-6.

Čak ni u CH ne hejtuju dizele kao Nemci koji praktično žive od njihove proizvodnje :)

Korisnikov avatar
Laki021
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:41
Garaža: BMW 540i xDrive

Post od Laki021 » 29 Jan 2018, 18:36

Njima jos bolje ako ih ukinu.
Umesto da razvijaju dve SUS tehnologije, razvijaju samo jednu, smanje broj motora, pojednostave sebi zivot i povecaju zaradu.

Floyd
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 09:18

Post od Floyd » 29 Jan 2018, 18:51

Kako da nemačka radnička klasa zameni golfove i fordove stare 15 god koje sada voze? Zamisli koliko bi transport poskupeo da kamioni i autobusi pređu na benzin.

Nema ništa od toga u skorije vreme. Lizing kuće i dalje super procenjuju ostatnu vrednost za dizele. BMW je dobio zeleno svetlo da prodaje 540d u Americi.

ikac2000

Post od ikac2000 » 29 Jan 2018, 19:48

22. Februara je preliminarna odluka, gde ce federalni sud da kaze misljenje.

Inace u pitanju je zabrana samo za centar za sada samo za 10 velikih gradova.

Ostali delovi, gde vecina zivi, ne bi trebala da ima taj problem, osim ako nece da ide autom u centar nekog od tih gradova.

Ali svi misle da ce sigurno u narednih par godina nesto da se desi po pitanju plave plakete.

Moj stari C-Max Euro 5 je prodat u roku od 5 dana od postavljanja oglasa. Par sati nakon sto sam postavio oglas, kontaktirao me je Albanac, njima kada idu kuci treba tako nesto, a za posao iz predgradja do neke industrijske zone nema ogranicenja.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 31 Jan 2018, 00:56

Citat u vezi DPF-a sa Ferrari foruma.
Euro6c kicks in for ‚last possible first registration‘ on 01.Sept.2018 - for existing base homologated cars.

Bmw had to switch from carbon to steel cardan shaft to find space for the particle filter on the M4.

at Porsche, the 991.2GT3RS will be availabe till 08.2018 without (allocations visible) and probably starting with 09.2018 with a particle filter.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 31 Jan 2018, 00:58

Pa cekaj nije DPF, nego GPF na benzincima valjda. :)
SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 31 Jan 2018, 11:48

Tehnički da, ali mislim da će upotrebljavati termin Particle filter.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

ikac2000

Post od ikac2000 » 31 Jan 2018, 12:49

GPF je zvanicno :-)

Korisnikov avatar
Ji 4Tze
Pridružio se: 22 Jan 2012, 23:10
Garaža: Honda CR-V 2.0 4WD

Re: Plate i životni standard u razvijenim zemljama

Post od Ji 4Tze » 23 Feb 2018, 23:33

trovanje traje od prvog TDI-a koji je stigao.
Zatim ozbiljna priča kreće sa uvozom Euro4 kome se po pravilu seku svi sistemi za smanjenje štetnih emisija (DPF, EGR) i remapiranje.

TDI mu dođe ko Sauron, ušao u Mirkwood i sva ostala zla za njim došla :mrgreen:
Boringly average, but also perfect for school run mums

ljubitelj
Pridružio se: 10 Sep 2012, 21:16

Post od ljubitelj » 24 Feb 2018, 09:52

Ji 4Tze je napisao:
23 Feb 2018, 22:29
Zašto da ih dira. Ne pravi čađ ko dizel.
Pa nisu Ameri i Japanci ludi što slabo trpe dizele.
I Rusi i Kinezi Afrika pa Latinska Amerika slabo trpe.

Prakticno samo Evropa gura dizel kao ozbiljnu pricu.

Korisnikov avatar
superboss
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 02:09

Post od superboss » 24 Feb 2018, 10:05

Ji 4Tze je napisao:
23 Feb 2018, 22:29
Zašto da ih dira. Ne pravi čađ ko dizel.
Pa nisu Ameri i Japanci ludi što slabo trpe dizele.

Da Ameri imaju cene goriva kao u Jevropi, bili bi daleko gluplji. :)
What i do for the livin'? I live for the livin'.

ljubitelj
Pridružio se: 10 Sep 2012, 21:16

Post od ljubitelj » 24 Feb 2018, 10:09

Pa da, nigde nije tako skupo gorivo kao u Evropi. Pre svega usled ekstremnih poreza, pa onda gorivo kosta 2x skuplje od normalne cene.

Odgovori