Formula 1 - sezona 2014

Formula 1, WRC, Moto GP i ostalo
Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Formula 1 - sezona 2014

Post od Geza » 27 Nov 2013, 10:16

Adrian Newey se već žali da bolidi za sledeću sezonu neće izgledati baš...privlačno.

Slika

Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Kuzmanovic
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:31
Garaža: Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 MultiAir Turbo

Post od Kuzmanovic » 29 Nov 2013, 18:57

GROSJEAN AND MALDONADO TO DRIVE FOR LOTUS F1 TEAM IN 2014

Lotus F1 Team is pleased to announce that Venezuelan driver Pastor Maldonado [28] will join the Enstone squad alongside Frenchman Romain Grosjean [27] for the 2014 Formula 1 season

Slika

Pastor – a veteran of 58 Grand Prix starts, including pole position and victory at the 2012 Spanish Grand Prix – has driven for Williams F1 Team since entering the sport at the start of the 2011 season.

Romain has raced for Lotus F1 Team since the start of the 2012 season, having previously driven for the Enstone outfit in its former guise of Renault F1 Team during the final seven races of the 2009 season, in addition to serving as third driver for the team in 2011.

Eric Boullier, Team Principal
“It is with great pleasure that we can formally confirm that Romain Grosjean will continue with Lotus F1 Team next season. He has really made the most of his tremendous talent over the latter part of the 2013 season and will be a fantastic asset to our 2014 challenge. Romain will be joined by Pastor Maldonado; a driver I have known since he drove for me at DAMS in the 2005 World Series by Renault season. It is clear that Pastor has pace and potential – demonstrated by his 2010 GP2 Series title success and then through strong races throughout his career at Williams F1 Team – and we are convinced that we will be able to provide the correct environment to enable him to flourish regularly on track. We have been working on our new car in alignment with the new regulations for over two years and we are confident that we have a very good solution to all the challenges ahead. With Romain and Pastor I believe Lotus F1 Team will be able to cause quite a few surprises next year.”

Romain Grosjean, Lotus F1 Team Driver
“I am very happy to have official confirmation that I will be continuing to drive for Lotus F1 Team next season. This past year has been tremendously satisfying for me. We have worked well together, and I know everyone at Enstone is motivated to continue the fight for every last point available. I am very excited about next year’s car and I cannot wait to get out on track for pre-season testing before heading to Australia for the first race of the season.”

Pastor Maldonado, 2014 Lotus F1 Team Driver
“It is a fantastic opportunity for me to join Lotus F1 Team for 2014. It’s no secret that I have wanted a change of scene to help push on with my Formula 1 career and Lotus F1 Team offered the very best opportunity for me to be competitive next season. The regulations and cars will change significantly so it is a very good time for a fresh start. I can’t wait to be racing in black and gold.”

Izvor: http://lotusf1team.com/Romain-Grosjean- ... ivers.html

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 29 Nov 2013, 22:04

Izgleda da Ferrari već testira F1 turbo motor u karoseriji LaFerrarija.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... d3H6Jxisfk

Otvor za vrhu, kao kod F1 bolida.

Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
methane.master
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 10:30
Garaža: Clio III ph2 1,2 16V

Post od methane.master » 30 Nov 2013, 10:35

Al šišti.. ;)
Širim haos!

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 30 Nov 2013, 10:58

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Kuzmanovic
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:31
Garaža: Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 MultiAir Turbo

Post od Kuzmanovic » 03 Dec 2013, 20:28

Nico Hulkenberg rejoins Force India for 2014

German driver Nico Hulkenberg will return to Force India in 2014 after signing a "multi-year" deal.
Hulkenberg, 26, who was in contention for a Lotus seat, raced for Force India in 2012 before moving to Sauber this season.
Force India, who ran Paul Di Resta and Adrian Sutil this year, said they will name the second driver "in due course".
Hulkenberg said: "I know this team and I can see their determination. We all share the same hunger for success."

Hulkenberg had a very strong second half to his season, scoring points in six of the final eight races.
That run included an impressive drive to fifth position at Monza, Italy, and a fourth in Korea the following month.
It was that form which linked the German with a drive at Lotus, who finished fourth in the constructors' championship.
However, Lotus needed an injection of funds and as a planned investment deal with the US-Middle Eastern consortium Quantum has so far failed to materialise, the Enstone-based team signed Pastor Maldonado.
Maldonado comes with significant investment from the Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA, which has paid £30m a year for him to drive at Williams since 2011.
Hulkenberg, who finished 10th in the drivers' standings in 2013 with 51 points, only has limited personal backing.
The German made his debut for Williams in 2010, taking his maiden pole position in the penultimate race in Brazil.
He joined Force India as a test driver in 2011 before being promoted to a race seat in 2012.
That season, he scored points on 11 occasions, and even led the season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix, before crashing into Lewis Hamilton and recovering to fifth.
Force India team principal Vijay Mallya said: "When he drove for us in 2012, it became clear Nico was an exceptional talent and he has continued to impress everyone in the paddock with his strong performances this season."

Hulkenberg added: "The team is aiming high for next year and I believe that the experience I have gained over the years will help us achieve those goals.
"I've heard a lot of positive things about the Mercedes engine as well, so I think there is a lot to be excited about for next year."
Hulkenberg is expected to be joined by former McLaren driver Sergio Perez, with Di Resta set to lose his place in F1. The Scot is eyeing a move to US-based IndyCar racing.

Izvor: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/formula1/25205390

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 04 Dec 2013, 19:29

Potvrđen kalendar za sledeću sezonu.

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
AcaKayak
Pridružio se: 18 Jan 2012, 11:13

Post od AcaKayak » 04 Dec 2013, 21:40

Bice veselo ako Red Bull ne pobedi na svojoj stazi :D

Korisnikov avatar
nidza
Pridružio se: 26 Feb 2012, 22:23
Garaža: Oktavije dvije

Post od nidza » 04 Dec 2013, 23:50

Ma gde neće, iskidaće. Ne verujem da nova pravila bitno menjaju keca u rukavu. Mene više zanima kako će Rikardo da se snađe.

Tapatalk 4

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 09 Dec 2013, 23:26

Od 2014. vozači će koristiti trajne brojeve

Odzvonilo je “dosadnoj” numeraciji na bolidima te je FIA potvrdila kako će od iduće godine vozači moći birati brojeve pod kojim će voziti ostatak karijere.
Broj 1 će i dalje biti rezerviran za aktualnog svjetskog prvaka, ukoliko ga isti želi koristiti, dok će ostali vozači moći izabrati brojeve od broja 2 pa sve do 99. Ukoliko više od jednog vozača zatraži isti broj, prednost će imati vozač koji je bio bolje plasirani u poretku prethodne sezone.

U finalu sezone dvostruki bodovi
http://www.gp1.hr/u-finalu-sezone-dvostruki-bodovi/

Formula 1 za posljednju utrku sezone će od 2014. nadalje dodjeljivati dvostruke bodove, u pokušaju da se borbe za prvenstvo dulje održe otvorenima.
Potez su dogovorili Strateška Skupina F1 i F1 komisija na sastanku, održanom u ponedjeljak u Parizu.
U pravila Formule 1 ulazi odmah, s obzirom da je Svjetsko vijeće za motorsport dalo Strateškoj Skupini i komisiji mandat za dogovaranje promjena pravila u ovom slučaju.
Izjava iz FIA-e kaže da je promjena dogovorena “kako bi se stavila maksimalna pozornost na prvenstvo do kraja sezone.”
Primjenjuje se i na vozačko i na konstruktorsko prvenstvo, tako da će pobjednik posljednje utrke sezone, za sezonu 2014. radi se o VN Abu Dhabija, dobiti 50 bodova, drugoplasirani 36, trećeplasirani 30 i tako dalje za prvu desetoricu.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
perfiko
Pridružio se: 16 Jan 2012, 07:53
Garaža: Fiat Croma

Post od perfiko » 09 Dec 2013, 23:47

Ovo sa dvostrukim bodovima mi je teška glupost. Zašto bi jedna staza vredela duplo više od drugih?
Biti zaljubljen, to je isto kao kad se usereš u gaće...Svi vide, ali samo ti imaš onaj poseban osećaj topline.
Iskustvo je predivna stvar. Omogućava vam da prepoznate grešku kada je ponovite.
Mogu ja to tebi objasniti, ali ti to ne možeš shvatiti!

Korisnikov avatar
starac vujadin
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 20:58

Post od starac vujadin » 09 Dec 2013, 23:51

Mnogo glupo. Umesto toga trebalo bi dati poneki bod za pole poziciju i za najbrži krug.

Korisnikov avatar
dragan
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 13:09
Garaža: BMW M340i, Peugeot 2008

Post od dragan » 10 Dec 2013, 00:10

vestacko pravljenje neizvesnosti, vec vidjeno... i odlicna prilika za namestanje, kao i sa drugim stvarima do sada...

Korisnikov avatar
samo polako
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 10:15

Post od samo polako » 10 Dec 2013, 13:10

starac vujadin je napisao:Mnogo glupo. Umesto toga trebalo bi dati poneki bod za pole poziciju i za najbrži krug.
:doubleup:
Skoro bolji predlog nisam čuo!
Mene zanima da mi vi mene kazete gde ima jevtina kavurma, čvarci... Mene to brine jutros...

Korisnikov avatar
starac vujadin
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 20:58

Post od starac vujadin » 10 Dec 2013, 13:12

Predlog sam iskopirao sam iz Indycar-a ;)

Odgovori