trojanac
Editor in Chief
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:39
Garaža: KIA Ceed JD 1.4
Kontakt:

Re: Vesti iz auto-moto sporta

Post od trojanac » 20 Jun 2014, 18:02

Snimak je očajan.

Inače, u ovoj Vectri me vozio Paja Komnenović na NAVAK-u, pun gas, a ja u "kadici" bez pojaseva. Uh, naježim se i sad kad se setim. Vrhunski!
Posetite www.garaza.rs !

Korisnikov avatar
Cp6uH
Pridružio se: 28 Jan 2013, 13:50
Garaža: Toyota Corolla TSn
Kontakt:

Post od Cp6uH » 20 Jun 2014, 18:10

Nije ceo, ali morace novi od 0 svakako cim skapiram u cemu je problem

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 21 Jun 2014, 21:34

Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Cp6uH
Kontakt:

Post od Cp6uH » 10 Jul 2014, 11:28

Korisnikov avatar
Cp6uH
Kontakt:

Post od Cp6uH » 10 Jul 2014, 14:44

Korisnikov avatar
trojanac
Editor in Chief
Kontakt:

Post od trojanac » 10 Jul 2014, 23:54

Treći po redu reli Nikola Tesla koji se ove godine održava pod pokroviteljstvom režisera Emira Kusturice tačno u 14h00 startovao je iz grada u gradu, Andrić grada u Višegradu. Petnaest posada iz Italije, Slovenije, Bugarske, Kanade, Bosne i Hercegovine i Srbije u vozilima pogonjenim na alternativna goriva krenulo je na put dug preko 500km od Višegrada preko Mećavnika, Bajine Bašte, Valjeva do Beograda gde je ispred hotela Metropol u subotu 12.07. cilj takmičenja. Predstavnik Srbije na reliju koji pre svega promoviše ekologiju, zajedno sa kompanijama Hidrosolutions Eco i Dunlop, je automobilista Milovan Mikica Vesnić.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/96gtovttjb56 ... R4xNwPJ0Ea#/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Posetite www.garaza.rs !

Korisnikov avatar
Cp6uH
Kontakt:

Post od Cp6uH » 11 Jul 2014, 15:49

Korisnikov avatar
masaivan
Pridružio se: 16 Jan 2012, 14:32
Garaža: Citröen C4 1.6 BlueHDi 120

Post od masaivan » 17 Jul 2014, 13:57

Miodrag Kotur, nova uloga u novom timu,

http://adamcooperf1.com/2014/07/17/iley ... tructures/
Caterham has revealed further details of its management restructuring, confirming that Christijan Albers now officially has the team principal role.

In addition John Iley has become technical director having previously held the title of performance director, while former Ferrari and Group Lotus man Miodrag Kotur joins as team manager. Kotur was formerly Jean Todt’s right hand man at Maranello, and part of the ‘dream team’ of the Schumacher era.

A statement from the team said: “Christijan Albers is now Team Principal, supported by Manfredi Ravetto, General Manager and Deputy Team Principal. Simon Shinkins has also joined the team as COO, as well as Miodrag Kotur who is now Team Manager. Michael Willmer is the team’s new Director of Legal Affairs and Gianluca Pisanello is promoted to Head of Trackside Engineering. Finally, John Iley is now the team’s Technical Director, leading the work being done to improve the 2014 car and the 2015 new car project.

“The team has also confirmed that it has parted company with a number of employees. This is a necessary step taken by the new owners of Caterham F1 Team whose priority is the future of the team. No further comment will be made at this time.”

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 02 Avg 2014, 00:26

Tommi Mäkinen has built an AWD GT86 rally car
http://www.auto123.com/en/news/rally-to ... tid=169865

Four-time World Rally Champion Tommi Mäkinen chauffered Toyota president Akio Toyoda through the forests today (Friday) at Neste Oil Rally Finland in the Japanese company’s new four-wheel drive GT86 car.

It was the first public appearance of the car that Toyoda asked Mäkinen to build. It came just 24 hours after Toyoda took the wheel himself at a private test session on roads close to Tommi Mäkinen Racing headquarters, near the rally base in Jyväskylä.

Mäkinen drove the car at competitive speeds over the opening section of the Kakaristo special stage (SS7) just before the test went live for competitors. The route passed in front of a hospitality area populated by Toyota guests.

Toyoda’s visit furthered speculation that Toyota is investigating a possible return to the WRC, which the company left in 1999 after winning four drivers’ and three manufacturers’ titles.

He did not discuss this possibility but said: “Please look at our activities in the future. I came here to learn about WRC but what I found out is that Toyota’s DNA of rally is really, really a lot to me. As a top guy of the company I want to continue that kind of legend, but Toyota is a big company and nobody listens to the president!

“So I have to show everyone that Toyota needs rally to make ever-better cars. The main objective it to make car fans and make ever-better cars,” Toyoda said.

“In the first part of the year I met Tommi in Japan. He invited me to see WRC and recommended that I should drive in Finland where there are lots of interesting roads.

“Also, I ask him to make a car for me. And that’s this red one, which he drove and I co-drove in. But for me no notes - I just enjoy. I’m the luckiest person to see the WRC from that kind of seat!” added Toyoda.

Mäkinen said after the Kakaristo drive: “It was 11 years ago I drove here last and I had such nice memories. I enjoyed it. There was good grip and I’m sure Mr. Toyoda enjoyed it a lot too.”

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Risto
Pridružio se: 24 Dec 2012, 23:51
Garaža: BMW 316d Sport Line, OEBB Desiro

Post od Risto » 04 Avg 2014, 17:57

Tommi, odkada nisam procitao nista o njemu, kakva legenda, ja sam navijao za njega kada je vozio Lancera... Bila su to bolja vremena za WRC :think: :think:

Korisnikov avatar
Kuzmanovic
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:31
Garaža: Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 TB MultiAir

Post od Kuzmanovic » 12 Nov 2014, 15:29

Korisnikov avatar
Milos
Pridružio se: 04 Feb 2012, 23:30
Garaža: tedeijevi geteijevi

Post od Milos » 12 Nov 2014, 15:32

Trovac :bravo:
Kapa dole za volju.Garaza mu je na 20 metara od moje kuce i redovno ga vidjam kako vredno radi.
Xepoj87 je napisao:
03 Feb 2023, 11:30
Sve je poslo naopako kada sam prodao prvi Mercedes.

Korisnikov avatar
trojanac
Editor in Chief
Kontakt:

Post od trojanac » 12 Nov 2014, 20:29

Trkanje mu je u krvi i više bi se čudio da nije seo opet da vozi. Isto kao onaj padobranac Faca, ako ste čuli za njega.

Najtužnije u celoj priči oko njegovog udesa i povrede je što hitna pomoć i lekari nisu spremni za ovakve situacije. Kad se organizuje reli, obavesti se nadležna medicinska ustanova, ali se pošalje ekipa koja je dežurna taj dan, a ne ekipa najboljih profesionalaca.
Posetite www.garaza.rs !

Odgovori