Prodaja automobila u Evropi i Americi

Stanje na putevima, registracija, osiguranje i druge informacije
Odgovori
Floyd
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 09:18

Re: Prodaja automobila u Evropi i Americi

Post od Floyd » 01 Avg 2017, 12:05

Ništa čudno. Sve je više jeftinih SUV modela koji menjaju MPV i karavane D segmenta, od kojih su i lepši i praktičniji.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
trojanac
Editor in Chief
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:39
Garaža: KIA Ceed JD 1.4
Kontakt:

Post od trojanac » 01 Avg 2017, 13:33

Ja to slušam već godinama. Na svakoj prezentaciji novog crossover/suv modela, nekog proizvođača, prikazuje se grafikon gde se lepo vidi kako ovaj segment sve više raste. Zato ih i ima toliko, svako hoće svoj deo kolača.
Posetite www.garaza.rs !

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 01 Avg 2017, 13:52

Još neko traži deo kolača.

Ferrari said to plan 'utility vehicle' to double profit
http://europe.autonews.com/article/2017 ... ble-profit

MILAN -- Ferrari is considering adding a roomy four-seat "utility vehicle" as part of a major expansion push beyond its traditional supercar niche in a bid to double profit by 2022, people familiar with the matter said.

The final five-year plan under CEO Sergio Marchionne, who is set to retire in 2021, will target boosting annual deliveries beyond a self-imposed limit of 10,000 cars, which allows the company to operate with less-stringent fuel-economy rules, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the matter is private.

Among projects being evaluated is a four-seat family car that offers more space than Ferrari's current two-door GTC4Lusso.

The model is internally dubbed the "Ferrari utility vehicle," following Marchionne's previous objections to developing an SUV. The big Ferrari would be targeted at Asian customers, particularly in China, and may alone contribute 2,000 vehicles to annual deliveries, the people said.

Ferrari is studying ways to ensure its sporty style with the new car, which the manufacturer will try to market as a new industry segment rather than as another high-end SUV, following the likes of Maserati, Bentley and Lamborghini, they said. The new auto, which could have two or four doors, is expected to be sold from 2021, the people said. No final decision on the model has been made.

Under the new business plan, which is set to be unveiled in early 2018 and could expose the carmaker to stricter environmental regulations, Ferrari will also build more hybrid models to improve its vehicles' efficiency and woo new wealthy buyers, the people said. A Ferrari spokesman declined to comment.

Since taking charge of Ferrari, Marchionne has been pushing volume, already blowing past an earlier cap of 7,000 cars. While that approach risks diluting the brand's exclusive cachet, the 65-year-old flanked delivery growth with exclusive limited-edition models, such as the $2.1 million LaFerrari Aperta convertible. He's now seeking to dial up that effort to secure Ferrari's independence as the auto industry grapples with the strains of shifting to electric-powered cars.

Ferrari, which reports earnings on Wednesday, is on pace to increase adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization more than 14 percent this year to at least 1 billion euros ($1.18 billion). The new strategy is likely to include doubling that figure in five years, the people said.

Ferrari's current target is to boost vehicle sales to 9,000 cars in 2019 from 8,014 in 2016. Analysts at Mediobanca, UBS Group and Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. predict deliveries could jump to as high as 15,000 under a new strategy, which Marchionne hinted he was developing during his first-quarter earnings presentation in May.

The plan poses a risk as raising annual deliveries to more than 10,000 cars a year would push Ferrari beyond its "small vehicle manufacturer" status, which protects it from some U.S. and European fuel-use and emissions rules.

Hybrid expansion

To address those issues, the automaker, which was spun off from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in 2016, plans to introduce more hybrid vehicles starting in 2019 to help comply with stricter environmental regulations, the people said. Those models, like the current $1.5 million LaFerrari, will be equipped with an electric motor to improve performance and add horsepower, the people said. Ferrari can also pay penalties or buy carbon credits and add those costs to the price of its vehicles, Mediobanca analyst Massimo Vecchio said.

Meanwhile, boosting output could prompt Ferrari to add a second shift to its factory in Maranello, Italy, its only manufacturing site, the people said. The carmaker's executives have had meetings with investors in the past weeks to prepare them for the new strategy, the people said.

Marchionne, who is also CEO of former parent Fiat Chrysler, is set to present his final plans for both carmakers at the beginning of next year. He intends to step down from Fiat in 2019 and Ferrari two years later.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
trojanac
Editor in Chief
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:39
Garaža: KIA Ceed JD 1.4
Kontakt:

Post od trojanac » 01 Avg 2017, 14:49

Čudi me da nisu ranije. Ako može Porše, što ne bi i oni.
Posetite www.garaza.rs !

Korisnikov avatar
shandu90
Pridružio se: 22 Jan 2016, 23:13
Garaža: Opel Astra J 1.4 Turbo

Post od shandu90 » 01 Avg 2017, 15:11

Floyd je napisao:Ništa čudno. Sve je više jeftinih SUV modela koji menjaju MPV i karavane D segmenta, od kojih su i lepši i praktičniji.

Zaboravio si i karavane C segmenta :D

Sent from my LG-H440n using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
Laki021
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:41
Garaža: BMW 540i xDrive

Post od Laki021 » 01 Avg 2017, 15:47

Geza je napisao:Još neko traži deo kolača.

Ferrari said to plan 'utility vehicle' to double profit
http://europe.autonews.com/article/2017 ... ble-profit

MILAN -- Ferrari is considering adding a roomy four-seat "utility vehicle" as part of a major expansion push beyond its traditional supercar niche in a bid to double profit by 2022, people familiar with the matter said.

The final five-year plan under CEO Sergio Marchionne, who is set to retire in 2021, will target boosting annual deliveries beyond a self-imposed limit of 10,000 cars, which allows the company to operate with less-stringent fuel-economy rules, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the matter is private.

Among projects being evaluated is a four-seat family car that offers more space than Ferrari's current two-door GTC4Lusso.

The model is internally dubbed the "Ferrari utility vehicle," following Marchionne's previous objections to developing an SUV. The big Ferrari would be targeted at Asian customers, particularly in China, and may alone contribute 2,000 vehicles to annual deliveries, the people said.

Ferrari is studying ways to ensure its sporty style with the new car, which the manufacturer will try to market as a new industry segment rather than as another high-end SUV, following the likes of Maserati, Bentley and Lamborghini, they said. The new auto, which could have two or four doors, is expected to be sold from 2021, the people said. No final decision on the model has been made.

Under the new business plan, which is set to be unveiled in early 2018 and could expose the carmaker to stricter environmental regulations, Ferrari will also build more hybrid models to improve its vehicles' efficiency and woo new wealthy buyers, the people said. A Ferrari spokesman declined to comment.

Since taking charge of Ferrari, Marchionne has been pushing volume, already blowing past an earlier cap of 7,000 cars. While that approach risks diluting the brand's exclusive cachet, the 65-year-old flanked delivery growth with exclusive limited-edition models, such as the $2.1 million LaFerrari Aperta convertible. He's now seeking to dial up that effort to secure Ferrari's independence as the auto industry grapples with the strains of shifting to electric-powered cars.

Ferrari, which reports earnings on Wednesday, is on pace to increase adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization more than 14 percent this year to at least 1 billion euros ($1.18 billion). The new strategy is likely to include doubling that figure in five years, the people said.

Ferrari's current target is to boost vehicle sales to 9,000 cars in 2019 from 8,014 in 2016. Analysts at Mediobanca, UBS Group and Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. predict deliveries could jump to as high as 15,000 under a new strategy, which Marchionne hinted he was developing during his first-quarter earnings presentation in May.

The plan poses a risk as raising annual deliveries to more than 10,000 cars a year would push Ferrari beyond its "small vehicle manufacturer" status, which protects it from some U.S. and European fuel-use and emissions rules.

Hybrid expansion

To address those issues, the automaker, which was spun off from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in 2016, plans to introduce more hybrid vehicles starting in 2019 to help comply with stricter environmental regulations, the people said. Those models, like the current $1.5 million LaFerrari, will be equipped with an electric motor to improve performance and add horsepower, the people said. Ferrari can also pay penalties or buy carbon credits and add those costs to the price of its vehicles, Mediobanca analyst Massimo Vecchio said.

Meanwhile, boosting output could prompt Ferrari to add a second shift to its factory in Maranello, Italy, its only manufacturing site, the people said. The carmaker's executives have had meetings with investors in the past weeks to prepare them for the new strategy, the people said.

Marchionne, who is also CEO of former parent Fiat Chrysler, is set to present his final plans for both carmakers at the beginning of next year. He intends to step down from Fiat in 2019 and Ferrari two years later.
U principu ovo znaci spustanje Ferarrija tamo gde je Maserati trebao da bude i rivalstvo sa Porscheom.

Nisam znao da su se drzali ispod 10 000 komada i kako bi za njih vazila manje striktna pravila o zagadjenju i emisijama. Sada kad predju to, onda ce ubaciti gomilu jeftinijih koji ce spustati CO2 vrednosti.
Verivatno jos ni sami nisu smislili sta hoce.

Korisnikov avatar
starac vujadin
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 20:58

Post od starac vujadin » 01 Avg 2017, 15:54

Pa i nisu se zbog toga držali ispod produkcije od 10000 komada, tj. 7000 komada.

moimoi
Pridružio se: 26 Apr 2012, 14:14

Post od moimoi » 01 Avg 2017, 19:10

Laki021 je napisao:U principu ovo znaci spustanje Ferarrija tamo gde je Maserati trebao da bude i rivalstvo sa Porscheom.
Ne znači. Ferrari ostaje sa cenom dosta iznad Porsche-a koji je tu negde kao Maserati po ceni. Ali po prodaji Porsche ga ubija. I sa novim modelom neka Ferrari izađe na 10.000 godišenje to je drastično manje od Porsche-a koji proda 250.000.
Laki021 je napisao:Nisam znao da su se drzali ispod 10 000 komada i kako bi za njih vazila manje striktna pravila o zagadjenju i emisijama.
Kao što Starac reče nisu se držali te kvote zbog emisije gasova već zbog ekskluziviteta. Imaju popust na emisiju gasova ako prodaju do 10.000 godišnje u EU, a Ferrari proda oko 2.600-2.700. Značajno ispod gornje granice, tako da se neće ništa promeni ako dodaju i novi model.
Laki021 je napisao:Sada kad predju to, onda ce ubaciti gomilu jeftinijih koji ce spustati CO2 vrednosti.
Verivatno jos ni sami nisu smislili sta hoce.
Pošto ti je premisa bila loše onda ni ovaj zaključak ne valja.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 02 Avg 2017, 14:28

Francuska u julu.

Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 07 Avg 2017, 14:07

Dobitnici i gubitnici prvog polugodišta u Evropi.

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Laki021
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:41
Garaža: BMW 540i xDrive

Post od Laki021 » 07 Avg 2017, 14:10

Svaka cast Mercedesu i Porscheu.
Audi, da se pokrije usima.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 26 Avg 2017, 14:42

Slika
Slika Slika

Floyd
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 09:18

Post od Floyd » 26 Avg 2017, 18:09

Znači B segment i manji SUV-ovi dominiraju.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 05 Sep 2017, 21:46

Francuska u avgustu.

Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 16 Sep 2017, 16:14

Avgust u Evropi.

Slika Slika

Odgovori