Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Vesti iz domaće i svetske auto-industrije

Post od Geza » 06 Mar 2017, 16:29

PSA agrees to buy Opel in $2.3 billion deal
http://europe.autonews.com/article/2017 ... 09869/1308
http://europe.autonews.com/article/2017 ... 09917/1164

PSA Group agreed on Monday to buy General Motors's Opel unit in a transaction valued at 2.2 billion euros ($2.3 billion). The French automaker vowed to return Opel and its UK-based sister brand, Vauxhall, to profit with an operating margin of 2 percent within three years and 6 percent by 2026, underpinned by 1.7 billion euros in joint cost savings.

"We're confident that the Opel/Vauxhall turnaround will significantly accelerate with our support," PSA CEO Carlos Tavares said in a statement.

The deal will create Europe's second-largest carmaker in a bid to better compete in the region's saturated market.

The deal includes the Opel/Vauxhall and the GM unit's financing operations. BNP Paribas SA will buy 50 percent of the financing business for about 450 million euros.

GM, which has owned Opel for almost 90 years, is cutting ties after the division missed a target to break even in 2016, contributing to losses that have totaled about $9 billion since 2009.

PSA is betting that adding Opel's roughly 1.2 million in annual deliveries will solidify its own turnaround by spreading the costs for developing new vehicles across a larger network. Job and production cuts are likely as the two companies offer a similar slate of mass-market cars from high-cost locations in Germany, France and the UK.

"Having already created together winning products for the European market, we know that Opel/Vauxhall is the right partner," Tavares said in the statement.

For GM, exiting Opel will lead to a non-cash charge of $4 billion to $4.5 billion. The deal will continue efforts to shed underperforming assets and will free up about $2 billion in cash to use for share buybacks, according to the statement.

The U.S. automaker will also have the right to purchase PSA shares through warrants issued as part of the deal. GM and PSA will continue an agreement for Opel to supply its Australian Holden unit as well as the Buick brand with certain models. The two companies may also cooperate on fuel cell systems.

The deal would reinstate PSA as Europe's second-biggest carmaker after Volkswagen Group, pushing it past Renault following a steady decline in market share in recent years.

After streamlining operations following a 2014 bailout by the French state and Dongfeng Motor Corp., PSA CEO Tavares is shifting his focus to growth. His vision for a combination of PSA and Opel is to create a "European champion" by slashing costs, combining development efforts and exploiting the appeal of German engineering.

With the addition of Opel, PSA is set control 16 percent of the European auto market, putting it behind only VW Group's 24 percent. The deal is the second run at linking the two carmakers after savings from a purchasing and development cooperation project fell short of expectations, prompting Detroit-based GM to sell its 7 percent stake in its French counterpart in 2013.

Still, that cooperation is now starting to pay off. In February, Opel unveiled the new Crossland X compact SUV, which shares underpinnings with PSA's Citroen C3 hatchback. A larger Opel SUV is set to follow later this year, which will be built at a PSA facility in France.

At Opel, Tavares will seek to replicate the turnaround he engineered at PSA, including cutting jobs, freezing pay and eliminating slow-selling, unprofitable models. The French company went from net losses starting in 2012 to profit in 2015, and generated 2.7 billion euros in cash in 2016. This year, for the first time since 2011, the company will pay a dividend.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 06 Mar 2017, 22:43

DS5 Prestige, 250 primeraka.

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
stefanan
Pridružio se: 16 Jan 2012, 17:46
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 mjet

Post od stefanan » 06 Mar 2017, 22:52

Odlična boja na ovoj seriji 4

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 07 Mar 2017, 22:28

Next-generation Mitsubishi Pajero and Nissan Patrol to share platform
http://www.caradvice.com.au/530581/next ... -platform/

The replacement for the ageing Mitsubishi Pajero will most likely be a joint project with the Nissan Patrol, as the alliance between the two Japanese brands seeks to find a technical solution to the environmental requirements putting development of large off-road capable vehicles.

The current and fourth-generation Pajero, which has been around since 2006, is still being sold globally due to the ongoing challenge of its replacement meeting much stricter emission requirements than ever before. Nevertheless, Mitsubishi’s chief operating officer, Trevor Mann, believes the model is part of Mitsubishi’s core DNA and will continue to live.

Speaking to the media at the 2017 Geneva motor show, Mann said the challenge for the Pajero is shared with the Nissan Patrol, and it will likely be solved together with Nissan for the next-generation of both vehicles.

“[Pajero is a] brand icon for Mitsubishi and it’s something that really, it’s… the head and heart discussion is consistent, how to make this work is something that we are working on, because that segment is coming increasingly under pressure in terms of CO2 compliance and big heavy vehicles,” Mann said.

The Pajero runs a 3.2-litre turbo-diesel four-cylinder engine, which has pretty high consumption for a diesel (9.1 litres per 100 kilometres, and emissions of 240 grams/km), while the Patrol runs a 5.6-litre petrol V8, with fuel use at 14.4L/100km and emissions of 334g/km. The same drivetrain is also used in the Infiniti QX80.

“You know the other vehicles that are also in the segment are coming increasingly under pressure from a sustainability point of view. Obviously one of the things we need to look at is what is the benefit we can have to stay in the product if we had to work with Nissan… they don’t have to be the [exact] same vehicles but they are obviously in similar segments. They’ve lived side by side for many years anyway, so is there an opportunity there? It’s something we will be exploring.”

The problem, Mann says, is the heavy weight of these large off-road capable SUVs and their high-torque requirements means that an old-fashioned turbo diesel or large capacity petrol engine is a necessity, but it’s also an option that will not meet today’s emission requirements, so the only other solution is to reduce weight and electrify.

“As those [types of] vehicles are extremely heavy, you have to light-weight them rather substantially. You have to have very efficient powertrains, maybe plug-in could make those vehicles work.”

Will that mean the next-generation Mitsubishi Pajero will have some form of electrification?

“Pure electric, to some extent [will work], yes, high torque helps, an electric motor can be the only sustainable replacement for the current big diesel or petrol engines, because you’re not going to get the torque from a 1.5-litre turbocharged engine. It has got to be that way.”

However, it doesn’t make a lot of sense to have an off-road capable vehicle that is powered entirely by electricity, given the charging limitations.

“That’s where plug-in comes in.” Mann says, suggesting that when the fifth-generation Mitsubishi Pajero makes its debut, it will at the very least sport a plug-in hybrid drivetrain.

As for how far away the model is, that remains a mystery. With the Renault-Nissan and Mitsubishi alliance only formalised towards the end of last year, any project to replace the Pajero could still be many years away, but at the very least, it’s now a matter of when, not if.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 08 Mar 2017, 12:39

Hyundai Sonata MY 2017

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
HKS
Pridružio se: 14 Jan 2013, 17:31

Post od HKS » 08 Mar 2017, 12:40

Gdje je i40?

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
aviator
Banned
Pridružio se: 24 Nov 2014, 10:41
Garaža: Peugeot 308 1.6 HDI

Post od aviator » 08 Mar 2017, 14:49

Eto ga, samo se po amerikanski zove Sonata.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 14 Mar 2017, 20:33

Planovi Volkswagena za ovu godinu.

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Xepoj87
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:37

Post od Xepoj87 » 22 Mar 2017, 01:26

Porsche zaradjuje 12k dolara vise od Mercedesa i Bmwa po svakom prodatom automobilu, ili ti vise od tri puta :)

http://www.autoblog.com/2017/03/21/pors ... to00000016
Veče u kome se svi slazu je protraceno.
Prvi znak gluposti je potpuno odsustvo stida.

Korisnikov avatar
HKS
Pridružio se: 14 Jan 2013, 17:31

Post od HKS » 22 Mar 2017, 15:22

A Ferrari?

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 22 Mar 2017, 18:22

SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money

Korisnikov avatar
passenger
Pridružio se: 07 Maj 2016, 10:20
Garaža: KIA Cee'd sw 1.6 crdi Opel Corsa C GSI

Post od passenger » 22 Mar 2017, 19:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Qkf-YAq94
''...and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul''

Korisnikov avatar
Xepoj87
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:37

Post od Xepoj87 » 25 Mar 2017, 17:55

dragvorl je napisao:Kasnite...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1252&start=45#p698222
Ne kasnimo, nije ista vest, a ni cifre.
Veče u kome se svi slazu je protraceno.
Prvi znak gluposti je potpuno odsustvo stida.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 04 Apr 2017, 20:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... DJ0VKzJ9jw
Slika Slika

Odgovori