Noviteti i razne vesti iz auto-industrije
Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Ji 4Tze
Pridružio se: 22 Jan 2012, 23:10
Garaža: Honda CR-V 2.0 4WD

Re: Vesti iz domaće i svetske auto-industrije

Post od Ji 4Tze » 22 Jul 2017, 22:28

Zamisli šta se desilo... Top 3 proizvođača jedne zemlje se udružili iz jednakog interesa, nečuveno!
I Japanci su se udružili da neće 10-15 godina prodavati turbake a gle sad...
Boringly average, but also perfect for school run mums

Korisnikov avatar
klisko
Pridružio se: 01 Okt 2016, 00:09
Garaža: Octavi A7FL 1.6TDI 2019, Octavia A5FL 1.9TDI 2010

Post od klisko » 23 Jul 2017, 13:00

Koliko vidim, dogovorili su se kolika će biti veličina adblue rezervoara i koji su standardi za prečišćavanje dizela. Takođe su zajednički birali snabdevače. Ne kapiram baš najbolje u čemu je problem - ne negiram da postoji, samo mi nije jasno i mislim da treba više informacija. A novinari su po običaju napravili od toga novo ubistvo Kenedija bez da su zaista napisali u čemu je problem i upravo me to najviše smeta u današnjim vestima, samo prepisuju agencijske izveštaje, bez bilo kakvog udubljvanja u problem...

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 23 Jul 2017, 13:19

Od AdBlue rezervoara su i počeli problemi. Njegova veličina je usklađena, ali je on bio previše mali da bi ispravno obavljao svoju funkciju. Zbog toga je u cilj ispunjenja eko uslova neko došao na ideju da čeprka po softveru i prikaže lažne podatke tokom testova.

Dieselgate Product Of Vast VW-BMW-Daimler Car Cartel Conspiracy, Fresh Report Says

Two years ago, the dieselgate scandal just started to unfold, I recommended to dig deeper, and to dig elsewhere than Volkswagen, because having worked in said industry, I knew that dieselgate is everywhere. Everybody in the industry knew it, but nobody talked. In America, dieselgate-cheaters are behind bars, while in Europe, emissions cheating is treated as a lesser offense than illegal parking: Not a single fine was handed out in Europe. Today, peccadillo suddenly morphed into a monstrous antitrust case when it became known that dieselgate is the product of a secret cartel far beyond Volkswagen. “Audi, BMW, Daimler, Volkswagen, and Porsche colluded for years in more than 1000 meetings,” wrote Der Spiegel [German, paywall] today.

Germany's Handelsblatt has a similar report. EU antitrust regulators confirmed investigations, Reuters wrote.

The dieselgate scandal never was as simple as the common good prevailing over the villain Volkswagen. Today, we may begin to understand the true enormity of a scandal that involves a cabal of carmakers and politicians.

Bigger tanks were not needed, says the report, because automakers “had long started to dupe regulators and customers about the true emissions of the cars.” Once cars were out of the testing labs, exhaust treatment was mostly turned off, sparing customers the AdBlue hassle, and OEMs the expense for bigger tanks.

That Germany’s automaker association VDA organized sundry task forces was no secret in the industry. “It is possible that this spawned backroom deals between a smaller group with the intent to make the best out of the very porous laws,” said often quoted car professor Ferdinand Dudenhöffer in German television. “It is quite possible that those cartels exist.”

Interestingly, VDA members Ford and GM’s Opel were not invited into the back rooms. A former R&D chief of Ford Germany told me recently that his bean counters kept bugging him about the smaller and cheaper AdBlue tanks of the German competition. He had no answer.

The scandal became a matter of record when, on July 4 2017, Volkswagen made, says Der Spiegel, “some kind of a voluntary disclosure” to Germany’s Federal Cartel Office and the EU Commission, alleging “involvement in presumptive antitrust violations.” Daimler also reported itself to the authorities, the report says.

Volkswagen and Daimler did not come clean due to a sudden pang of conscience. Indications of a car cartel transpired when the cartel office tracked a steel cartel and raided six companies. The impounded documents led to the car conspiracy. Somehow, Volkswagen and Daimler received wind of the authorities being on their case, and they raced to get into the good graces of the investigators.

According to Der Spiegel, Volkswagen hopes to get away scot-free by cooperating with the government. So does Daimler, “and only the authorities know who was faster in the high art of self-incrimination.” In cases like these, who first rats out the other conspirators can get away with a lesser sentence, or none at all. There is no leniency for being second. Companies found guilty of breaching EU cartel rules face fines of as much as 10 percent of their global sales, wrote Reuters. On 2016 sales revenue of 217.3 billion, Volkswagen is looking at fines approaching 22 billion EUR ($25.7 billion). Daimler's group revenue was 153.3 billion EUR in 2016, BMW's 94.2 billion EUR.

The conspiring German Five did not sail blindly into an antitrust case. Documents and memos seen by Der Spiegel mention again and again that the meetings could collide with German and EU cartel law.

Germany's BILD Zeitung writes that prosecutors in Braunschweig (investigating Volkswagen) Munich (investigating Audi) and Stuttgart (investigating Daimler) "are very interested in the documents." So are prosecutors in the U.S. Germany's Rheinische Post wrote that Volkswagen CEO Matthias Müller is not worried about traveling to the U.S., and will do so in a few months. "There is no warrant out on me," Müller said. This could change. According to the report, the documents say that the slimmed-down AdBlue tank has been approved "at board level."

In Germany, the explosive case comes at a highly inopportune moment. Federal elections are looming in Germany, and dieselgate has turned into a political football ever since Germans started worrying that their beloved diesel cars could be locked out of inner cities.

For the two years since the dieselgate scandal became public, the German government has intently looked the other way. Government and auto industry “live in a common law relationship” in Germany, Jürgen Resch, head of the environmental lobby group DUH, once told the VDI Nachrichten, and it remains an often used quotation in Deutschland. The head of the VDA association, whose taskforces appeared to have spawned the secret backroom meetings, is Matthias Wissmann. He used to be Germany’s Minister of Transport.

“Intertwined politics and industry hurt Germany,” Dudenhöffer told me. “Ms. Merkel ringfenced the German auto industry, and it didn’t do it a favor. German laws and regulators are solely aimed at protecting the industry. This had to go wrong.”

The DUH activists, who were instrumental in getting the dieselgate football rolling way back in 2014, have long given up on trying to get German regulators end their inaction. The group has better luck in the courts, and diesel driving bans loom in 16 cities of Germany. Wrote Christiaan Hetzner in Automotive News:

“Almost 30 years ago, Volkswagen ads introduced the German term fahrvergnuegen to communicate driving enjoyment. But now, because of its cheating on diesel emissions tests, VW has unwittingly helped introduce a new, less flattering term: fahrverbote, or driving bans.”

“The diesel car sales share slipped to lowest level since start of diesel emissions scandal,” worried auto industry subscribers to the AID Newsletter could read in a recent issue. 52% of newly bought passenger cars were diesel powered in October of 2015. Last May, the diesel take rate was down to 45.1%, and there is no sign that it would end its “seemingly unwavering downhill slide,” as AID editor Matthias Schmidt put it.

Worried about a loss of power in Berlin, and a loss of sales in Wolfsburg, Stuttgart, Munich, and Ingolstadt, the common law partnership between government and auto industry recently switched from apathy to actionism. A month ago, headlines of a monster recall of 12 million diesel cars in Germany made the rounds, as “German lawmakers are flexing their muscles ahead of national elections on Sept. 24,” Reuters wrote. The threats worked: Last week, Daimler “voluntarily” recalled three million diesel cars in Germany, Audi “voluntarily” did the same with 850,000 cars. Daimler figures costs of around 70 EUR ($81) per car, which in a Daimler shop won’t buy much more than a pat on the head.

In two weeks, co-conspirators Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, BMW and Daimler will confer with other automakers, unions, and politicians at a “diesel summit” in Berlin. Consumer or environmental groups are not invited. Under the cloud of “one of the biggest antitrust cases in the history of Germany’s industry,” as Der Spiegel calls the case of the car cartel, it should become an interesting meeting.

In rare three part harmony, BMW, Volkswagen, and Daimler did not want to "comment on speculations." Even that sounded pre-arranged.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
klisko
Pridružio se: 01 Okt 2016, 00:09
Garaža: Octavi A7FL 1.6TDI 2019, Octavia A5FL 1.9TDI 2010

Post od klisko » 23 Jul 2017, 14:20

Pa koliko km može da se pređe sa jednim rezervoarom adblue-a?

Korisnikov avatar
shandu90
Pridružio se: 22 Jan 2016, 23:13
Garaža: Opel Astra J 1.4 Turbo

Post od shandu90 » 23 Jul 2017, 16:17

Navodno izgura 15-20k km. Dopunjuje se u okviru malog servisa. Mozes i sam ali ne daj boze da iscuri sa strane, smrdi ko djavo.

Sent from my LG-H440n using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
Laki021
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:41
Garaža: BMW 540i xDrive

Post od Laki021 » 23 Jul 2017, 19:10

Kako stvari stoje BMW je I definitivno cist, evo i kako su to uspeli:

July 23, 2017... Munich. Due to current media reports, the BMW Group considers it has become necessary to make its position regarding recent allegations clear.

As a matter of principle: BMW Group vehicles are not manipulated and comply with respective legal requirements. Of course this also applies to diesel vehicles. Confirmation of this is provided by the results of relevant official investigations at the national and international level.

The BMW Group categorically rejects accusations that Euro 6 diesel vehicles sold by the company do not provide adequate exhaust gas treatment due to AdBlue tanks that are too small.

Technology employed by the BMW Group is clearly differentiated from other systems in the market. We compete to provide the best exhaust treatment systems: unlike other manufacturers, BMW Group diesel vehicles employ a combination of various components to treat exhaust emissions. Vehicles which use urea injection with AdBlue (SCR) to treat exhaust emissions also employ a NOx-storage catalytic converter. With this combination of technologies, we fulfil all legal emissions requirements and also achieve a very good real-life emissions performance. This means there is no need to recall or upgrade the software of BMW Group Euro 6 diesel passenger cars.

In addition, the combination of both systems, together with exhaust-gas recirculation, requires a lower level of AdBlue injection and leads to a very low AdBlue consumption in comparison to other manufacturers. This enables an optimized tank size while also achieving very low emissions in real-driving conditions. Furthermore, BMW Group diesel vehicles have a simple refill solution through the tank lid or engine hood, depending on the model. BMW Group customers are informed by the vehicle in good time and repeatedly concerning a low AdBlue fill level. If this is ignored, the vehicle eventually prevents operation.

From a BMW Group perspective, the objective of discussions with other manufacturers concerning AdBlue tanks was the installation of the required tanking infrastructure in Europe.

In addition, the BMW Group confirms its commitment to conduct a voluntary software upgrade of suitable Euro 5 diesel passenger cars at no cost to customers. This upgrade incorporates knowledge gained in the field over the last years to realize further improvements in emissions. We deem this to be a part of a comprehensive and joint plan of measures involving municipalities and the industry, to further improve inner-city air quality without across-the-board driving bans, within the context of the “Diesel Summit” on 2 August 2017.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 24 Jul 2017, 12:46

2018 Jaguar XJR575
https://www.netcarshow.com/jaguar/2018-xjr575

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuEDSFLyQC8

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
kragujevac
Pridružio se: 16 Jul 2016, 08:46
Garaža: Jaguar XF 4.2 V8

Post od kragujevac » 24 Jul 2017, 13:05

Interesantan autić.
Kako bi tek ovaj motor stajao XFu, koji je još malo lakši. :-|
Za bolesnike postoji bolnica, za ludake ludnica. Samo za budale nema ništa, zato ih se toliko i nakotilo.
Ljuba Moljac

Korisnikov avatar
starac vujadin
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 20:58

Post od starac vujadin » 24 Jul 2017, 13:08

Stajaće u XE :djavo:

Korisnikov avatar
Kornjaca Rade
Pridružio se: 15 Feb 2014, 08:57
Garaža: Lancia Delta 1.8 Di T-Jet

Post od Kornjaca Rade » 24 Jul 2017, 13:11

Vrhunski izgleda.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 24 Jul 2017, 13:13

Ozvaničen Mitsubishijev MPV.

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Dani
Banned
Pridružio se: 26 Okt 2014, 02:41
Garaža: BMW F10 530d

Post od Dani » 24 Jul 2017, 17:00

Kakva je ovo operisanost od bilo kakvog dizajna. :kuku:

Korisnikov avatar
Laki021
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:41
Garaža: BMW 540i xDrive

Post od Laki021 » 24 Jul 2017, 17:07

Ovo neka zahebancija ili sta je u pitanju :)

Korisnikov avatar
Woodoo
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 10:12

Post od Woodoo » 25 Jul 2017, 00:42

Samo za Aziju.

Korisnikov avatar
passenger
Pridružio se: 07 Maj 2016, 10:20
Garaža: KIA Cee'd sw 1.6 crdi Opel Corsa C GSI

Post od passenger » 26 Jul 2017, 17:04