Risto
Pridružio se: 24 Dec 2012, 23:51
Garaža: BMW 316d Sport Line, OEBB Desiro

Re: Vesti iz domaće i svetske auto-industrije

Post od Risto » 04 Maj 2017, 23:35

2018 SEAT Arona Leak Fully Reveals The Ibiza Crossover

Slika

Looks exactly as you would expect.

After revealing VW Golf facelift, Atlas / Teramont, and Arteon long before their official debuts, the folks from MQB-Coding & Retrofit are back with another leak. This time around we’re dealing with SEAT and its first-ever subcompact crossover. Dubbed “Arona” after a city in Tenerife, the new model was teased just last month, but now the secret is out. Actually, there wasn’t much of a secret since it does not come as a big surprise it looks like a jacked-up Ibiza, which is not necessarily a bad thing since the new supermini has a sharp and appealing design.

As it was the case with the previous leaks, the attached low-res images were discovered in a yet unreleased firmware of SEAT’s infotainment system, so these are legit. Out of the three renders, two of them are actually showing the sportier FR trim with a different design of the grille, a slightly sportier front bumper, and dual exhaust tips.

Pictures of the interior are not available at this point, but just look at the Ibiza’s cabin to get an accurate idea of what to expect from SEAT’s smallest crossover:

Not like it matters a great deal for people shopping in this segment, but the new Arona will be available most likely only with a front-wheel-drive layout. Engines will obviously be sourced from the Ibiza, including the VW Group’s new 1.5-liter TSI Evo engine developing up to 150 horsepower (112 kilowatts). Depending on engine choice, SEAT will sell its little crossover with a choice of a six-speed manual gearbox or a seven-speed DSG.

A public debut is slated to occur at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September, but an online reveal will take place sooner. SEAT’s parent company Volkswagen will have its equivalent version of the Arona, a Polo-based subcompact crossover programmed to arrive in the not too distant future.

https://www.motor1.com/news/144491/2018 ... na-leaked/

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 06 Maj 2017, 20:57

Planovi Volkswagena.

Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 09 Maj 2017, 19:52

Hyundai Kona.

Slika
Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
havijer
Pridružio se: 28 Mar 2015, 07:55
Garaža: I30 mk1 1,4

Post od havijer » 09 Maj 2017, 22:24

https://youtu.be/wLidTCqAAtY

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
DukeNS
Pobednik Garaža - Head 2 Head lige
Pridružio se: 26 Nov 2012, 17:07

Post od DukeNS » 10 Maj 2017, 22:44

Poznati model kola ugašen, ali to nije sve

http://www.b92.net/biz/vesti/svet.php?y ... id=1258982

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 10 Maj 2017, 22:48

Katastrofa, a bas je bilo prostora da se dobrim menadzmentom Lancia pozicionira.
SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money

Korisnikov avatar
Velja
Banned
Pridružio se: 06 Avg 2013, 18:43

Post od Velja » 11 Maj 2017, 08:04

Nije sve u formi, neće niko da pozira u našminkanom Fijatu. To je svuda pase osim u Srbiji. Morali su da vrate suštinu koju je Lanča imala nekad, a to danas nije moguće...

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 11 Maj 2017, 09:46

Za takav rezultat su potrebne godine istrajnosti, pitanje da li Fiat to hoce i moze da gura. Ta Y i te kako ima mogucnost za prolaz, ne moraju ici u biznis klasu.
SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 16 Maj 2017, 22:34

Hyundai Kona, još malo.

Slika

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 17 Maj 2017, 23:41

2018 Genesis G70

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
shandu90
Pridružio se: 22 Jan 2016, 23:13
Garaža: Opel Astra J 1.4 Turbo

Post od shandu90 » 18 Maj 2017, 01:18

Vidjam G80 cesto u poslednje vreme. Na sajtu ne mozes naci nista, nema sanse na netu bilo sta iskopati o Genesis modelima kod nas. Stvarno su ga brutalno odradili.

Sent from my LG-H440n using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
Laki021
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:41
Garaža: BMW 540i xDrive

Post od Laki021 » 18 Maj 2017, 12:35

B92: Volvo bez dizelaša u budućnosti http://www.b92.net/automobili/vesti.php ... id=1261752

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 23 Maj 2017, 21:36

Fiat Panda FL u pripremi.

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 24 Maj 2017, 12:42

China’s Geely to take controlling stake in Lotus
https://www.ft.com/content/19c854fc-3fc ... f963e998b2

Takeover is part of a deal to invest in historic carmaker’s parent company Proton
China’s Geely to take control of Lotus as part of Proton deal

China’s Zhejiang Geely will take a majority stake in Lotus as part of a deal to invest in the historic British sports car maker’s parent company, according a statement put out by the Hangzhou-based company.

The Geely holding company, which owns the listed carmaker Geely, will take a 49 per cent stake in struggling Malaysian carmaker Proton according to the deal announced Wednesday morning.

Part of the deal will include the Chinese company also taking control of Proton’s Norwich-based subsidiary, Lotus, with a stake of 51 per cent.

Lotus, which made a loss of £27.6m in the 12 months ending on March 31 2016, is a leader in composite materials and lightweighting technology, which Geely will look to deploy across its vehicles to help them meet stringent emissions targets in China.

The takeover of Lotus will aim to breathe new life into the brand, whose sales last year fell by 242 to 1,584 vehicles. Lotus also includes an engineering division that sells sports car technology to other businesses.

Daniel Donghui Li, chief financial officer of Geely holdings, said: “Reflecting our experience accumulated through Volvo Car’s revitalisation, we also aim to unleash the full potential of Lotus Cars and bring it into a new phase of development by expanding and accelerating the rolling out of new products and technologies.”

Yale Zhang, director of Shanghai-based consulting company Automotive Foresight, said Geely would likely use the acquisition as a jumping off point into large Asia markets such as Malaysia and Thailand. “These are big markets and they are growing pretty fast. but they are very difficult markets because the Japanese entered early and set very high standards.

“Proton is a well established brand in Asia, and Geely wants to get a brand and sales channels into Asia.”

The deal with Proton was subject to regulatory approval and the signing of the definitive agreement, expected in July, according to the Geely statement.

DRB-Hicom, which owns Proton, issued a notice to the Malaysian stock exchange on Tuesday evening saying its shares would be suspended on Wednesday pending an announcement.

The move will extend the global reach of Geely, which already owns the Volvo car brand and The London Taxi Company.

Geely is hoping to break into the right-hand drive market in Southeast Asia, and plans to use Proton’s plant, which has a capacity to make right-hand drive cars.

While Geely’s premium Volvo brand makes right-hand drive vehicles, the Chinese marque only manufactures left-hand drive vehicles in its title brand.

Proton has been looking for an international partner to help it expand its range of products and improve the quality of its cars amid falling market share in its home territory.

PSA, the owner of Peugeot and Citroën, was also in the running to take a stake in Proton, but has lost out to Geely’s parent group.

Founded in 1983 by former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Mohamad, Proton was once dominant in its native market with three-quarters of all car sales, but by last year its share had fallen to 15 per cent due to fierce competition from cheap imports.

In 2013, the brand set a target of producing 500,000 cars a year by 2017. Last year it made just 150,000 vehicles.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Laki021
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:41
Garaža: BMW 540i xDrive

Post od Laki021 » 24 Maj 2017, 12:46

Neugodno...

Odgovori