Vesti iz auto-industrije

Noviteti i razne vesti iz auto-industrije
Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
HKS
Pridružio se: 14 Jan 2013, 17:31

Re: Vesti iz domaće i svetske auto-industrije

Post od HKS » 10 Feb 2017, 17:46

Genijalni PSA izbacio hidropneumatsko oslanjanje.

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 10 Feb 2017, 19:01

Risto je napisao:Ovo je samo za Kinu ili?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Don't know, don't care. :)
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 11 Feb 2017, 13:01

2017 Nissan Leaf II

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 14 Feb 2017, 10:57

Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross.

Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 14 Feb 2017, 13:25

GM's Opel and PSA Group in merger talks
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-opel- ... SKBN15T1AL

General Motors and PSA Group are in advanced discussions to combine the French carmaker with GM's European Opel business, two sources with knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Tuesday.

If concluded successfully, the talks could lead to a merger of German-based Opel with PSA, the sources said. A deal may be announced within days, the sources said.

GM and PSA, the maker of Peugeot, Citroen and DS cars, already share production of SUVs and minivans, a relic of a previous attempt to forge a broader alliance that was unwound in 2013 with the sale of GM's stake in the French carmaker.

A PSA spokesman confirmed that the company was in talks with the U.S. carmaker to deepen their partnership.

"We are in discussions with Opel to expand upon our existing projects," Bertrand Blaise said. He declined further comment.

Spokespeople for Opel and the French government, which holds 14 percent of PSA, had no immediate comment. A spokesman for the Peugeot family, which holds a matching stake in the carmaker, was not immediately available.

Peugeot Owner PSA Explores Acquisition of GM's European Division
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... pel-brands

PSA says in talks to expand cooperation projects with Opel
Combination would create Europe’s second-largest carmaker

PSA Group, the maker of Peugeot and Citroen cars, is exploring an acquisition of General Motors Co.’s European business in a deal that would transform the region’s automotive landscape.

The French carmaker is in talks on numerous strategic initiatives, including the possible acquisition of Opel, a PSA spokesman said by phone after Bloomberg reported the talks earlier Tuesday. GM is seeking a multi-billion dollar amount for Opel, which also operates U.K. sister brand Vauxhall, because of the outlook for improved operations, according to a person familiar with the matter. Negotiations on valuations are ongoing, the person said.

“I can see why GM may possibly seek to sell its European division, which hasn’t made money in many years,” said George Galliers, an analyst with Evercore ISI. “It is less clear why Peugeot would be interested in buying GM’s assets. The purchase would give them capacity in Germany, one of the most expensive countries to produce cars and would lead to excess capacity.”

A combination would create a manufacturer with about 16 percent of the European car market, leapfrogging Renault SA to become the region’s second-biggest auto group after Volkswagen AG. A deal would also be the second run at linking the two mass-market carmakers. GM, which has controlled Opel for nearly 90 years, sold a 7 percent stake in its French counterpart in 2013 after savings from a cooperation fell short of expectations.

PSA shares rose 4.9 percent to 18.81 euros at 1:04 p.m., valuing the company at 16.3 billion euros ($17.3 billion). While an agreement could be reached in the coming weeks, negotiations are complex and could still fall apart, said people familiar with the matter, who asked not to be identified because discussions are private.
Volume Boost

PSA is considering the takeover to boost its scale, get access to Opel’s engineering and electric-car technology as well as reap savings from joint purchasing and eventually cost cuts, according to one of the people. For GM, it would mark a clean exit from Europe, especially after the U.K. vote to leave the European Union weighed on the British pound and profits, the person said.

Both carmakers have gone through painful restructuring in recent years. GM, which has lost billions in Europe in the past two decades, closed a factory in Bochum, Germany, the first auto plant to close in the country since World War II, while PSA shuttered a facility in the Paris suburb of Aulnay. While those moves helped ease overcapacity concerns, the two manufacturers largely target similar customers in Europe’s competitive and mature auto market.

Those risks were evident in 2014, when PSA sought a bailout from the French government and China’s Dongfeng Motor Corp., which each hold 14 percent stakes along with the Peugeot family. Under Chief Executive Officer Carlos Tavares, PSA has returned to profit by focusing on fewer, more lucrative models, while his counterpart Karl-Thomas Neumann, a German auto-industry veteran, has refreshed Opel’s image with models like the stylish Adam city car.

Still, Brexit has added fresh uncertainty for GM in Europe. The company postponed plans to return Opel to break even, citing costs associated with the U.K.’s EU exit. GM’s European operations posted a loss of $257 million in 2016 after a deficit of $813 million the previous year. GM, which has controlled Opel since 1929, has struggled for years to make the unit proftiable amid increasing competition from the likes of Hyundai Motor Co. and VW’s Skoda.

In the aftermath of GM’s bankruptcy, the U.S. automaker came close to selling Ruesselsheim-based Opel in 2009, but ultimately kept the unit to ensure a sizable presence in Europe. Opel’s importance increased after GM pulled the Chevrolet brand from Europe, backing off on a planned expansion. Opel’s sales last year rose 2.7 percent to 1.2 million cars.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Laki021
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:41
Garaža: BMW 540i xDrive

Post od Laki021 » 14 Feb 2017, 21:56

Korisnikov avatar
perfiko
Pridružio se: 16 Jan 2012, 07:53
Garaža: Fiat Croma

Post od perfiko » 18 Feb 2017, 16:51

Nagla najava naišla je na iznenađenje nemačkih vlasti, koje su pri ranijim pokušajima GM-a da se oslobodi ovog brenda bile uključene u pregovore, što im je i sada namera.
To se beše zove nemešanje države u privredu, ili Tržišna privreda. :)
Biti zaljubljen, to je isto kao kad se usereš u gaće...Svi vide, ali samo ti imaš onaj poseban osećaj topline.
Iskustvo je predivna stvar. Omogućava vam da prepoznate grešku kada je ponovite.
Mogu ja to tebi objasniti, ali ti to ne možeš shvatiti!

Korisnikov avatar
Velja
Banned
Pridružio se: 06 Avg 2013, 18:43

Post od Velja » 18 Feb 2017, 17:04

To se zove odgovorna država, koja štiti interese svojih građana i firmi.

Korisnikov avatar
perfiko
Pridružio se: 16 Jan 2012, 07:53
Garaža: Fiat Croma

Post od perfiko » 18 Feb 2017, 17:09

Pa to sam i rekao.
Biti zaljubljen, to je isto kao kad se usereš u gaće...Svi vide, ali samo ti imaš onaj poseban osećaj topline.
Iskustvo je predivna stvar. Omogućava vam da prepoznate grešku kada je ponovite.
Mogu ja to tebi objasniti, ali ti to ne možeš shvatiti!

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 20 Feb 2017, 16:39

2017 Fiat Panda Cross

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 21 Feb 2017, 11:25

Aston Martin Vantage & Red Bull F1

Slika
Slika
Slika

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... I2IJFuPbo4
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 21 Feb 2017, 11:44

Da ih nece Red Bull preuzeti?

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 21 Feb 2017, 13:16

To je nastavak saradnje započet projektom AM-RB 001.

Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 21 Feb 2017, 13:25

Pa da, zato i kazem. Suruju fino sa Redbulom.

Odgovori