Mercedes Cars and Vans
Mercedes Trucks
Mercedes Financial Services.

Korisnikov avatar
Xepoj87
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:37

Re: Vesti iz domaće i svetske auto-industrije

Post od Xepoj87 » 06 Sep 2017, 14:25

Mislis, samo ce izdvojiti kamione, posto sve ostalo vec postoji?
I nema sta Daimler da se pocepa, kada je to vec grupacija dosta kompanija.

Slika
Veče u kome se svi slazu je protraceno.
Prvi znak gluposti je potpuno odsustvo stida.

Korisnikov avatar
Laki021
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:41
Garaža: BMW 540i xDrive

Post od Laki021 » 06 Sep 2017, 14:42

Ne bi to bilo nista lose.
Bile bi mnogo nezavisnije kompanije od kojih bi svaka bila zasebno na berzi. To bi im sigurno diglo vrednost, sto je verovatno i glavni azlog za tako nesto, smucila im se potcenjenost koja vec predugo traje.

https://www.thestreet.com/story/1429475 ... grade.html

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 09 Sep 2017, 15:09

TVR Griffith - V8 5.0 from Ford, 500 hp. 0-100 in 4 s. Dimensions - 431cm x 185cm x 124cm.

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika

https://youtu.be/lUeCXMPmyvk
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 11 Sep 2017, 20:21

Opel Ampera-e Covers 750 Kilometers on Single Charge
http://media.opel.com/media/intl/en/ope ... era-e.html

A TV crew from auto mobil, a show on the VOX channel, wanted to know exactly what the Opel Ampera-e electric range champion was capable of and whether it could drive from the most easterly to the most westerly city in Germany on a single charge. From Görlitz to Aachen - a distance of 750 kilometers. With an official range of 520 kilometers measured in accordance with the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) Opel’s electric car boasts a considerably larger range than its current closest segment rivals. And the Opel Ampera-e also impresses when tested approximated to the speed profile defined in the WLTP (Worldwide Harmonized Light-Duty Vehicles Test Procedure) driving cycle (shortened test procedure): Based on this development test, the engineers estimate a combined WLTP range of 380 kilometers. Naturally, the range in everyday use varies and depends on personal driving behavior and on external factors. And this is exactly where VOX auto mobil head of testing Albert Königshausen and presenter Alexander Bloch come into play. The duo set off from Görlitz in a standard Opel Ampera-e at the end of August. Their route took them along country roads towards Aachen.

The two journalists took turns at the wheel and patiently reeled off kilometer after kilometer at speeds mainly between 40 and 50 km/h for no less than 25 hours and 30 minutes, making full use of the brake energy regeneration of the Ampera-e, thus charging the battery under deceleration (recuperation). And then the ‘external factors’ had their say. Diversions extended the route by 20 kilometers and this was exactly the distance that the duo failed to reach the Aachen town sign by. When the 60 kWh lithium-ion battery was finally flat, the distance on the odometer was exactly 754.9 kilometers. On a single charge!

Ampera-e combines practicality with efficiency and temperament

Apart from dazzling with its exceptional range, the 4.16 meter long Ampera-e also offers plenty of space for up to five passengers plus trunk space of 381 liters (1,274 liters when the seats are folded down). This is made possible by the space-saving underbody integration of the large capacity batteries. ‘Das Elektroauto’ also offers Opel-typical outstanding digital connectivity: The Ampera-e comes with latest generation IntelliLink infotainment, which is compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, along with Opel OnStar.

Elsewhere, the Opel Ampera-e also shines with its electrifying temperament based on the electric motor with its output that is equivalent to 150 kW/204 hp (PS) and instant torque of 360 Nm. This enables it to accelerate from 0 to 50 km/h in just 3.2 seconds and from 0 to 100 km/h in 7.3 seconds – times rivalling those of sports cars. Mid-range acceleration from 80 to 120 km/h, which is especially important for overtaking maneuvers, is completed in just 4.5 seconds. Top speed is limited to 150 km/h for the benefit of the overall range.

Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
HKS
Pridružio se: 14 Jan 2013, 17:31

Post od HKS » 11 Sep 2017, 20:22

Spavaš li mirno Masku Ilone

Korisnikov avatar
maxer
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:36
Garaža: Ford Focus II Mk2 1.6 16V

Post od maxer » 11 Sep 2017, 20:30

Ova merenja na otvorenom putu (magistralni ili auto-putevi), ne bi smela biti sa brzinom manjom od 80 km/h. Tek tada bi merenje bilo "realno".

Korisnikov avatar
Saša
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 08:07
Garaža: Renault Kadjar Equilibre 1.3 TCe 140 i Fiat Punto Classic 1.2 8V LPG Dynamic A/C

Post od Saša » 11 Sep 2017, 21:38

Pa nedavno su na isti način sa Teslom S neki likovi prešli preko 1000 km, dakle sasvim mirno spava Ilon Musk. To uopšte nisu realni uslovi u svakodnevnoj upotrebi. :)

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/electr ... gle-charge

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 11 Sep 2017, 21:49

Ne spava zbog tesle 3

Послато са m2 уз помоћ Тапатока

Korisnikov avatar
Ikac
Pridružio se: 19 Apr 2012, 22:29
Garaža: Fiat Bravo 198 (2011) 1.6 multijet

Post od Ikac » 14 Sep 2017, 10:56

Čini mi se da ovo niko nije kačio...
Fiat ipak planira NOVI MODEL u Kragujevcu

Po ekskluzivnu vest o namerama Fiata morali smo otići na noćnu "marginu" salona u Frankfurtu.

Nezvanično saznajemo da "akcije" Kragujevca ovih dana iznenada skaču na međunarodnoj sceni.

U prevodu, informacija da se za iduću godinu ipak priprema novi model u Kragujevcu postaje realna opcija. Kako sada stoje stvari to će sigurno biti automobil iz B segmenta, najverovatnije evropska verzija Fiata Argo ili neka verzija novog kompaktnog SUV do 4 metra dužine.

Ukoliko se takva najava, pokaže tačnom, već polovinom iduće godine Srbija će postati regionalni lider automobilske industrije čime će se staviti i melem na sve FCA "rane".

Ekskluzivno iz Frankfurta Miroslav Šosberger

http://www.vrelegume.rs/vesti1/fiat-raz ... furt-2017/

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 20 Sep 2017, 21:12

Rimac Working On New Electric Hypercar, Close To Securing Multi-Million Investment

Slika
Rimac Automobili is busy working on its second all-electric hypercar, which is expected to be even faster and overall better than the original Concept One.

The new hypercar -currently codenamed Concept Two- is set to be revealed in 2018 and will also be more comfortable and luxurious according to Monika Mikac, Rimac’s chief operating officer who spoke to Autocar.

Rimac made just eight examples of the Concept One, plus two track-only Concept S models. The Concept One offered a total of 1224hp and 1180lb-ft of torque and a 0-62mph time of 2.5 seconds.

The new model will also be more expensive than the Concept One, with Rimac targeting a production run of 100 units in total and expecting to sell 20 cars in its first year.

Rimac Automobili is also close on securing a $60-million financing package which will give them a healthy cash boost to expand their business and develop their new model. Bloomberg reports that the new finance deal comes after a 30 million-euro investment from China-based Camel Group.

Camel’s finance package will give Rimac access to the Chinese market as well as provide the capital for battery production and powertrains, according to Mate Rimac, the founder of the Croatian EV maker.

Rimac, who also designs and builds components for other companies such as Aston Martin and Koenigsegg, has tripled in value since 2014, with the current value estimated at more than 200 million euros ($240 million).

“I was always convinced that electric vehicles are the future,” Rimac said. “Now it seems obvious, but when I started, many people told me I’m crazy.”

Korisnikov avatar
Velja
Banned
Pridružio se: 06 Avg 2013, 18:43

Post od Velja » 20 Sep 2017, 22:11

Lepe felne...

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 21 Sep 2017, 10:53

MG 6 MY 2017

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika

Hyundai Veloster II

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Velja
Banned
Pridružio se: 06 Avg 2013, 18:43

Post od Velja » 21 Sep 2017, 11:42

Što bi tekli mi mladi, kakav trip voziti sa ovakvom tablom...

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 23 Sep 2017, 14:28

DS7 Crossback Performance Line

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Odgovori