Post od passenger » 24 Maj 2017, 23:51

Da, da
''...and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul''

Korisnikov avatar
HKS
Pridružio se: 14 Jan 2013, 17:31

Re: 2013 Mercedes-Benz S Class - sedan & coupe

Post od HKS » 25 Maj 2017, 11:32

Zao mi je sto nisu S65 digli na nekih 680-700ks i 4matic. Valjao bi i 9G al to bi vec bilo previse :D
Kontam se da ce u iducoj generaciji postojati S65 ali u vidu Maybach verzije.

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
AleksaM
Pridružio se: 26 Okt 2015, 00:06
Garaža: VW Golf 6 1.4TSI

Post od AleksaM » 25 Maj 2017, 12:17

Verujem da S65 moze dosta preko 700ks, ako je i dalje V12? A 4matic je po meni neophodan za tu snagu.

Послато са LG-D855 уз помоћ Тапатока

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 25 Maj 2017, 12:43

Jeste V12 biturbo.

Korisnikov avatar
AleksaM
Pridružio se: 26 Okt 2015, 00:06
Garaža: VW Golf 6 1.4TSI

Post od AleksaM » 25 Maj 2017, 13:53

Pa onda bar 700, mada 750 je taman [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] A Brabus nek onda pravi 1000

Послато са LG-D855 уз помоћ Тапатока

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 26 Maj 2017, 12:28

Cudi me da je ovako mala razlika u ubrzanju. Rekao bih da ce u praksi biti brzi.

SlikaSlika

Korisnikov avatar
Delija
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 08:48
Garaža: BMW M340i | Honda CR-V
Kontakt:

Post od Delija » 26 Maj 2017, 12:34

Nije to uopste toliko mala razlika - ista je i izmedju 328i i 335i.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away...

Korisnikov avatar
Xepoj87
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:37

Post od Xepoj87 » 26 Maj 2017, 12:40

Pa ima 54ks vise, a ne 150 :)

Sent from the 7th edge of the 3rd World.
Veče u kome se svi slazu je protraceno.
Prvi znak gluposti je potpuno odsustvo stida.

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 23 Jun 2017, 19:22

Sad sam se vozio u S500, jbt al lijepi a nije pun gas. Jos se propne.

Послато са m2 уз помоћ Тапатока

Korisnikov avatar
shandu90
Pridružio se: 22 Jan 2016, 23:13
Garaža: Opel Astra J 1.4 Turbo

Post od shandu90 » 23 Jun 2017, 19:27

Glisira

Sent from my LG-H440n using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 14 Jul 2017, 12:44

.Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 18 Jul 2017, 23:42

Malo novosti. Cenovnik na linku.
http://media.daimler.com/marsMediaSite/ ... 4PTU!&rs=0

With the first of the new S‑C lass vehicles (available to order since May) already on their way to European dealerships, sales of further models are now beginning. These will take the new S‑Class Saloon family to a total of 24 models. Buyers have a choice of nine petrol and diesel engines, rear wheel drive and 4MATIC, short and long wheelbase, and models branded Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-AMG and Mercedes-Maybach. The latest models, which are now available to order, will arrive in dealerships in October.

The new, systematically electrified in-line six-cylinder comes to the starting line in two output levels. In the S 450 (also as 4MATIC; fuel consumption combined: 7.0-6.6 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 159-150 g/km) an output of 270 kW (367 hp) and 500 Nm of torque are available. The S 500 (fuel consumption combined: 6.6 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 150 g/km) delivers 320 kW (435 hp) and offers 520 Nm. The 49‑volt integral starter/alternator is quickly able to provide a further 250 Nm of torque and 16 kW of output. Compared with the similarly powerful S 500 predecessor with a V8 engine, it has been possible to reduce the CO2 emissions of the engine by around 22 percent.

The significant power increase of the six-cylinder petrol engines to the level of the previous eight-cylinder units is also reflected in the model designations: The new six-cylinder models are therefore positioned as the S 450 and S 500.

The top-of-the-line Mercedes-Benz is the S 600 (fuel consumption combined: 11.6 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 270 g/km). Its V12 setup delivers 390 kW (530 hp) and 830 Nm. The new twelve-cylinder engine in the Mercedes-Maybach S 650 delivers 463 kW (630 hp) and offers a maximum torque of 1000 Nm (fuel consumption combined: 12.7 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 289 g/km). The spearhead of the S‑Class remains the Mercedes-AMG S 65 with its high-torque 6.0‑l itre V12 biturbo engine with 463 kW (630 hp) and 1000 Nm (fuel consumption combined: 11.9 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 279 g/km).

Prices in euros incl. 19% VAT. Italics: models available to order since 24 May

A new addition to the price list: the dynamics-oriented suspension system MAGIC BODY CONTROL. It detects and smooths out unevenness in the road ahead. In the new S‑Class this suspension control has been further improved: the system's new stereo camera works at speeds of up to 180 km/h. The S‑Class Saloon's curve inclination function is another comfort enhancement available for the first time. The body tilts to the inside of the bend by up to 2.65 degrees, thereby reducing the lateral forces acting on the passengers. MAGIC BODY CONTROL with curve inclination function is standard equipment for the Mercedes-Benz S 600, Mercedes-Maybach S 650 and Mercedes-AMG S 65 and available as an option for the S 560 with short or long wheelbase and for the Mercedes-Maybach S 560 (5355 euros).

All S-Class models feature the latest-generation COMAND Online infotainment system as standard. Films on Blu-ray or DVD, TV, internet, video games, music – the Individual Entertainment System in the rear (3213.00 euros) lets passengers in the rear of the vehicle put together their own personal entertainment programme. In combination with high-quality wireless headphones (optional, one set of headphones: 119.00 euros, two sets of headphones: 238.00 euros), two 25.9 cm (10.2‑inch) displays on the front seat backrests ensure brilliant video and audio quality.

The "COMAND Touch" app has been extended in terms of its functions, especially in the ace of the Rear Seat Entertainment, allowing access via smartphone to various vehicle functions. A new feature is that passengers in the rear can now study the planned route during the journey and send points of interest along the route to the head unit for the driver. This also works when the passengers are not online, since the maps can be downloaded in advance for offline use. The "COMAND Touch" App is available free of charge from the Apple™ App Store and Google Play Store.

Further equipment highlights:
·
A host of new and totally revamped assistance systems, including Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC and Active Steering Assist have been bundled together in the optional Driving Assistance package (2737 euros).
·
With Remote Parking Assist, the driver can manoeuvre the S‑Class into and out of narrow parking spaces or garages from outside the vehicle via smartphone. Remote Parking Assist is part of the Remote Parking package (4343.50 euros).
·
Extremely quick and precise adjustment of the driving lights to the current traffic conditions comes courtesy of MULTIBEAM LED. Via 84 individually controllable LEDs, the light is always switched on exactly where it is needed. The ULTRA RANGE Highbeam generates the maximum light intensity permitted by law. MULTIBEAM LED with ULTRA RANGE Highbeam is standard on the Mercedes-Benz S 600 as well as on the Mercedes-AMG and Mercedes-Maybach models. For other models there is an additional charge of 1999.20 euros.
·
ENERGIZING comfort control combines different comfort functions in six programs. ENERGIZING comfort control will be available from September 2017 and costs 238 euros.
·
The extended ambient lighting (476 euros) showcases the interior like a work of art, composing 10 colour schemes from a total of 64 colours.

The S-Class is the Mercedes-Benz flagship and was the world's best-selling luxury saloon in 2016. Since 2013 the company has sold well over 300,000 saloons. Since the market launch, around four million S‑Class Saloons have been delivered to customers worldwide.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 21 Jul 2017, 22:45

Posterizacija.

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 07 Avg 2017, 13:25

MickBriesgau je napisao:S400d 4matic AMG line (part one)
Drove the facelifted V222 for circa 400 km. This post will be reduced to the main differences between the pre FL and the FL, as I experienced them. So it will be a very personal and subjective review.

1. First impressions
Exterior is almost exactly the same as the pre FL. Except for the front. The AMG line front is both impressive and slightly overdone. The new grill is beautiful, the lower intakes with the chromed horizontal flares almost too much. The combination of both looks menacing and will be very impressive, seeing one in your rearview mirror on the Autobahn, when it's coming at you at high speed. Strangly enough it didn't remind me of the W213 at all. The wheeldesign looks very good.

Interior of course very familiar. The new screen and the new matt black wood are very nice. The new steering wheel I didn't like. I mean it looks ok, though nothing special any more. It's smaller than the old steering wheel and the 3rd vertical spoke seemed to be 'in the way' somehow. Futhermore, I don't like a steering wheel that isn't 100% round. The AMG line steering wheel is more or less straight at the bottom, when the wheel is in it's normal position. When you're cornering and let the wheel slide back, still in your hands, in it's normal position, the bumps in the wheel are very uncomfortable.

2. How does it drive?
It excells in comfort, nothing changed there. Floating like on an oriental carpet, cocooned and heavenly silent. 
The enhanced assistence features function all as they should. The distronic/acc operates even more sophisticated and natural than it did already. The start/stop functions smoother than ever. 
The new features: overtake assistent (blinking and the car overtakes autonomous), functions flawless, but completely unneccesary. 
In automode, driving towards a roundabout, it slows down to approx. 30 km/h itself, without you breaking. Leaving the roundabout, it accelerates to the set speed (in my case 80 km/h).
As we already know from the W213, it automatically slows down to maximumspeed. 

3. The best part
Without a shadow of doubt: the new I6 engine. Man, what a sophisticated, smooth and powerful piece of machinery. Driving and sounding almost like a petrol engine, you forget you are driving a very potent diesel... 

4. Final and subjective conclusion
Still the best you can get. What really turns me off however, are the enhanced assistence features. It really gets on my nerves, how the car breaks everytime the maximumspeed changes. I mean, it breaks... when I see a maximumspeed shield, I lift the gaspedal completely, until I've reached the allowed speed. The autonomous breaking function imo is discomfortable. 
When overtaking on the highway, it nerves how the system is influencing in a unwanted way my natural steering proces. The way the car slows down for corners and roundabouts, gets on my nerves because of the same reasons. 

Would I buy the FL?
I don't think the FL is better looking than the pre FL. The enhanced assistence is something I really don't want to have. For the first time since 2005, I wouldn't order the assistence package...
The only reason I would order a W222 FL, is the new engine. That's fenomenal.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 26 Avg 2017, 14:44

https://youtu.be/KXmVI00Nvw4
Slika Slika

Odgovori