Peugeot 205 GTI

Oldtimeri, youngtimeri i automobilski klasici
Korisnikov avatar
elMaestro
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:07
Garaža: C2

Peugeot 205 GTI

Post od elMaestro » 21 Maj 2012, 00:28

The GTI version came in 1.6-litre and 1.9-litre, in-line four cylinder configurations, and is considered one of the very best hot hatches of all time. Compared to modern cars they can be tricky to handle, due to their tendency towards lift-off oversteer and an absence of electronic driver aids. However these cars are still known to offer a very rewarding driving experience.The 1.6 GTI came with a XU5J engine, producing 105 PS (77 kW; 104 hp) for the 1987 model year the XU5J received the cylinder head with larger valves from the 1.9 GTI's XU9JA engine thus becoming XU5JA. The new engine was quoted for 115 bhp (86 kW; 117 PS). The 1.9 GTI came with an XU9JA engine producing 128 PS (94 kW; 126 hp) although later models with a catalytic converter produced 122 PS (90 kW; 120 hp).Internally these engines are very similar, the main differences on 1.9-litre versions being the longer stroke, oil cooler, and some parts of the fuel injection system. The shorter stroke 1.6-litre engine is famed for being revvy and eager, while the 1.9-litre feels lazier and torquier. Outside the engine bay the main differences between the 1.6 GTI and the 1.9 GTI are half-leather seats (1.9 GTI) vs. cloth seats (1.6 GTI); and disc brakes all-round (1.9 GTI) vs. discs at the front and drum brakes at the back (1.6 GTI); as well as the 14-inch (360 mm) alloy wheels (1.6 GTI) vs. 15 inch alloys (1.9 GTI).
The 205 is still mentioned to this day in group car tests of the newest GTI models or equivalent. Peugeot itself has never truly recreated this success in future GTI models, although came very close with the highly regarded GTI-6 variant of the Peugeot 306. A cabriolet version of the 205, known as the CJ (or CT in France), was designed and partially assembled by Pininfarina of Italy. A CTi version, with the same plastic arches and wheels as the 1.6 GTI was also available. Some later models incorporated the catalysed 1.9 engine.
The main aesthetic difference between the GTI/CTi versions and other 205 models were the plastic wheel arches and trim, beefier front and rear bumper valances. The shell also underwent some minor changes, including larger wheel arches (to suit the larger wheels on the GTI and CTi), and the suspension was redesigned and sat lower on the GTI with stiffer springs, different wishbones and a drop-linked arb.
With the early success of the 205 GTI in Europe, Motor Trend reported in 1984 that Peugeot was seriously considering adding it to its US lineup, even though Peugeot had a more up market image in the United States. Nothing ever came of such rumours, however, and any talk of Peugeot expanding its presence in US became moot when it was forced to pull out in 1991. However, at least 1 or 2 of these models found their way into the U.S. as "Gray Market" vehicles; the only currently registered 205 GTI in the US is a white 1986 1.6 model in Midland, Texas. There are at least two 1.9 GTIs in Canada.
Sales of the GTI in the early 1990s were badly hit by soaring insurance premium brought about by high theft and 'joyriding' of cars of this sort. Increasingly stringent emissions regulations meant the 1.6GTI went out of production in 1992, while the 1.9 was sold for a couple more years thanks to re-engineering of the engine to enable it to work properly with a catalytic converter, which dropped power to 122 bhp (91 kW; 124 PS).
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Имам једно потпитање...

Korisnikov avatar
elMaestro

Re: Peugeot 205 GTI

Post od elMaestro » 21 Maj 2012, 00:42

Specijalne edicije:

1FM
Celebrating the 25th anniversary of the launch of BBC Radio 1FM, Peugeot linked up with the BBC station to produce a limited run of 25 individually numbered cars boasting a range of additional features on top of the already high specification. Only 25 of these models were made to commemorate BBC Radio 1FM’s 25th Birthday in 1992, making the 205 1FM one of the rarest 205 variants. Each car was individually numbered with a range of additional 1FM features providing a higher specification. More to follow on the 1FM
The 205 GTi 1FM cars were promoted on the radio station in the run up to their release. The 205 1FM was featured at Radio 1 Road Shows. Promotional flyers were printed to help promote the car as well as official press releases and other memorabilia. With a price of £17,000 the car was far more expensive than the standard 1.9 205 GTi, however the price included a £5,000 donation to the Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy Centre.
The car was fitted with full black leather seats with green stitching, grey carpets, air conditioning and a set of Radio 1FM 25th anniversary mats. A scissor jack was bolted under the passenger seat to make room for part of the Air Con system mounted in the normal jack position under the bonnet.
1FM mats were included with coloured front and rear mats were used, the front mats had the 1FM badge design and GTi logo screen printed on them. These are often missing from the cars as they faded easily. Some owners have since had reproductions of the originals made.
The most distinguishing feature on the 1FM is the brass badge mounted on the driver’s door beneath door catch. This badge had 205 GTi 1FM along with the individual number of the car and VIN number. These badges tarnish easily and previous owners of the cars never realised the badges were there. The badge is missing from a few of the cars, presumably when doors have been changed after damage without the owner realising they were losing the badge.
The Radio 1FM 25th Birthday badge design was used as a domed sticker on the front wings of the car. It was also used on the tailgate along with 205 GTi badges. The tailgate was smoothed, missing the slated plastic grill normally seen on the 205 GTi. Red vinyl 205 GTi badges were used in both doors along with 1FM vinyl decals.
All 25 cars were produced in black and had the sliding Peugeot sunroof. Speedline 1.9 alloys were used but with an anthracite lacquer coating and silver rims, the same alloys that were used on the 309 GTi Goodwood and the 205 GTi Griffe. The engine was the standard 122bhp catalysed 1.9 GTi engine. The 1FM’s all came with air conditioning, power assisted steering and ABS.
The car featured a smooth rear tailgate with 205 GTi decals. A special domed plastic Radio 1FM anniversary star decal was used on the tailgate and front wings. Red vinyl 205 GTi stickers with vinyl star decals were positioned on either side door below the plastic trim.
The 205 GTi 1FM came with a distinctive brass badge on the driver’s door beneath the door catch. The badge had ‘205 GTi 1FM’ embossed onto it along with the individual number from 1 to 25 and included the VIN number.
Peugeot started to work on the 1FM project whilst Clarion was asked to provide a top of the range stereo system. A single CD head unit, the CDC6700R, with RCB0134 remote control was fitted. This unit was linked through a Clarion 402A amplifier to SE3500 60W 3-way front speakers and SE4900 200W 4-way rear speakers. These rear speakers were mounted in a specially made MDF rear parcel shelf with an amplifier fitted under the centre console.. The system included a 6 disk CD changer, the CDC9250, mounted on the rear wheel arch in the boot.
The intention was to sell the cars to celebrities to help promote the charitable cause. One of the cars was offered as a prize on Radio 1. A Radio 1 DJ also had one of the cars registered in his name. One appeared at the Motor Show although we believe this car was shown before the other cars were finished as the alloy wheels on this Motor Show car were black all over and the plastic 1FM star decals were missing from the tailgate and wings.
Peugeot had problems selling the cars as intended as many of the 205 GTi 1FM’s had leasing companies as their first registered owners. Several of the cars were on an ‘L’ plate rather than 'K' so must have stood around for 12 months before being registered.
The search for the remaining cars and parts continues. With the popularity of the 205 GTi increasing along with its iconic status and reputation for being one of the best hot hatches of its day, there will no doubt be enthusiasts keen to obtain original parts and restore them to their former glory!
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika

Griffe
The Griffe was a special 205 GTI edition for mainland Europe, and was sold in France, Germany and the Netherlands. It was bright green ('Laser' Green or 'Vert Fluorite'), and came equipped with all available vendor options at that time except air-conditioning, but including full black leather interior, ABS, power steering and sunroof.
Approximately 3,000 Griffes were made, all in laser green and with dark grey anodised alloy wheels with a silver rim.
Slika
Slika
Slika
Имам једно потпитање...

Korisnikov avatar
NexT
Pridružio se: 09 Jan 2012, 18:49
Garaža: E (W212)

Post od NexT » 21 Maj 2012, 01:00

:klanjamse: :klanjamse: :klanjamse: :klanjamse:

moj omiljeni GTI ikada. Da imam dovoljno parica kupio bih jednog i komplet ga sredio... Sjajan autic.

Ne mogu da prezalim sto je cale prodao svog..

Korisnikov avatar
elMaestro

Post od elMaestro » 21 Maj 2012, 01:52

Nije što je što je Pug... ali je najbolji HH ikad, bar meni. Pogotovo 1.9, voleo bih da mi je jedan taj. Ako će da se mašta onda bi 1FM i T16 takođe bili dobrodošli. :mrgreen:
I još jednom :klanjamse: :klanjamse: :klanjamse:
Имам једно потпитање...

Korisnikov avatar
16_Valve_
Pridružio se: 17 Jan 2012, 12:32
Garaža: Golf 3 GTI 16V

Post od 16_Valve_ » 25 Maj 2012, 00:01

205 GTI je legendaran auto. Pogotovo u toj varijanti 1.9, ide opako a mozes da ga gazis, motor podnosi torturu :)
Demokratija je izmisljena da bi se pametni sputali, prostaci podrzali, bogati obogatili a siromasni osiromasili...

Korisnikov avatar
elMaestro

Post od elMaestro » 25 Maj 2012, 21:09

Zaista jedan od nekoliko auta koje bih kad tad voleo da imam. Za 1.6 sam čuo da je dosta startniji od 1.9 (koji ga posle stigne i prestigne jedno 7 puta), ali jednostavno 1.9 je pravi GTI i u njemu više imaš osećaj da voziš "unikat" pogotovo sa njegovim kožnim sedištima i Speedline felnama :doubleup:
Имам једно потпитање...

Korisnikov avatar
Bax
Pridružio se: 11 Jan 2012, 22:37

Post od Bax » 25 Maj 2012, 21:13

Ja sam umao nekad 205icu, tj moj burazer.
Nije bila GTI ali je bila strava auto, na mojoj je pozadi pisalo GTI, pa su me uvek svi cimali da se trkamo, ali je bio motorcic od 60ks unutra...
Lepse je voziti slab auto brzo, nego snazan sporo.

Ogi
Banned
Pridružio se: 14 Jan 2012, 23:20
Garaža: Seat Leon 1.2 TSI 2017

Post od Ogi » 25 Maj 2012, 21:17

Ah pa da, i na tvom Puntu je pisalo TDI, ti si u tom fazonu... :D

Korisnikov avatar
Bax
Pridružio se: 11 Jan 2012, 22:37

Post od Bax » 25 Maj 2012, 21:19

I na Coltu mi je pisalo GLXI, sto je najaca varzija, a moj je bio dosta slabiji, Spolja gladac, iznutra jadac :)
Lepse je voziti slab auto brzo, nego snazan sporo.

Korisnikov avatar
16_Valve_
Pridružio se: 17 Jan 2012, 12:32
Garaža: Golf 3 GTI 16V

Post od 16_Valve_ » 26 Maj 2012, 02:07

elMaestro je napisao:Zaista jedan od nekoliko auta koje bih kad tad voleo da imam. Za 1.6 sam čuo da je dosta startniji od 1.9 (koji ga posle stigne i prestigne jedno 7 puta), ali jednostavno 1.9 je pravi GTI i u njemu više imaš osećaj da voziš "unikat" pogotovo sa njegovim kožnim sedištima i Speedline felnama :doubleup:
http://www.zeperfs.com/en/duel1380-279.htm

Mislim da ipak 1.9 sije 1.6 kako hoce :)
Demokratija je izmisljena da bi se pametni sputali, prostaci podrzali, bogati obogatili a siromasni osiromasili...

Korisnikov avatar
starac vujadin
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 20:58

Post od starac vujadin » 26 Maj 2012, 07:56

Verovatno je mislio zivahniji, ne startniji. Naravno da 1.9 ide brze.

I u 1.6 su isla ista sedista kao u 1.9, nesto kasnije, a felne u 1.6 su takodje Speedline.

Korisnikov avatar
elMaestro

Post od elMaestro » 26 Maj 2012, 12:54

Polukožna sedišta su možda ubačena malo pred kraj, uglavnom su platnena, a felne su bile http://www.google.rs/imgres?hl=sr&biw=1 ... 2,s:0,i:69
I 1.9 je imao diskove i pozadi, a 1.6 doboše.
Inače, pogrešno sam se izrazio, upravo sam od drugara koji su imali 1.6 čuo da je živahniji i da se lakše vrti.
Имам једно потпитање...

Korisnikov avatar
starac vujadin
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 20:58

Post od starac vujadin » 26 Maj 2012, 13:06

Dobro su ti rekli drugari. ;)

Ta felna je sa 1.6 i ona je Speedline, takođe.

ElMaestro, bilo bi ok da priuštiš sebi 205 GTi, a nije ni mnogo skup. Svaka 2-3 meseca se pojavi neki dobar u oglasima, ima i sada 1-2 vrlo solidna. Do skora se prodavao jedan sjajan svetlo-plavi za 1700...1500-2000 su odlični primerci. Obrati pažnju na limariju, da li je lupan i na menjač kako radi (retko koji lepo funkcioniše jer u samom startu im je menjač bio loš).

Ako ga kupiš ne zaboravi da je to auto star više od 20 godina i da ne može da se cepa kao da je nov. Isto, treba ga znati voziti jer ima nezgodnu osobinu da mu beži rep kao da ima zadnju vuču kada se baš oštro vozi na granici mogućnosti.

Korisnikov avatar
elMaestro

Post od elMaestro » 26 Maj 2012, 15:32

Onaj Miami Blue je otišao za 1300-1400e, prva cena mu je bila 1500 i znam da je hteo i neki dogovor oko cene. Inače, taj je po meni najbolji GTI u poslednje vreme na oglasima, a dugo se prodavao (!?). Trenutno od dobrih ima samo jedan crni koji mi se baš sviđa za 1500e i jedan "pogodan za brdske trke" (reči vlasnika), ali je u tom drugom ja mislim MI16.
Имам једно потпитање...

Korisnikov avatar
SSlobodan
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 17:43

Post od SSlobodan » 27 Maj 2012, 11:00

Мој је био '91. годиште. Променио сам неколико аутомобила, али ми је 205 GTI био најбољи који сам имао.

Има делова за њих, може да се среди кад се набави. Проблем је што нема да се купи неударан (чудно! :D ).
Не би то био проблем да му каросерија и иначе није мало слаба за његове перформансе. Размишљам да га поново купим, распремим, детаљно ојачам каросерију и онда почнем полако да пакујем - да имам за уживање. :)

Odgovori