Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Tesla automobili

Post od Geza » 05 Dec 2017, 22:42

Bolji od telefona.

Tesla Model 3 Gets Odometer, FM Radio and TPM in OTA Update
http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2017 ... radio.html

The Tesla Model 3 has received a working odometer and FM radio through an over-the-air update, reports indicate.

According to InsideEVs, Tesla had shipped early examples of the Model 3 to owners without a working odometer and without FM radio, but those features (if you want to even call them that) have now become available through an OTA update. The automaker was apparently pulling videos from the internet that owners had taken of their Model 3 so the public wouldn’t see the vehicles in an “unfinished” state.

Other “features” Tesla added to the Model 3 with the latest OTA update included a tire pressure monitor and an energy consumption application. The lack of these features was apparently due to the in-car user interface not being complete, but with this OTA, it’s taken one step closer to being representative of the finished system. Fittingly, it seems this update has arrived just in time for customers who are non-Tesla employees to take delivery of their Model 3s.

Update: a Tweet from a Tesla enthusiast on Twitter indicates the Model 3 had an odomter all along, and this update added a trip meter:

Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 07 Dec 2017, 22:35

Anheuser Busch press release
Anheuser-Busch today announced it has placed an order for 40 Tesla semi-trucks as part of a company-wide strategy to employ cutting-edge technology to reduce the environmental impact and increase the efficiency of its operations.

The 40 semi-trucks, which represent one of Tesla’s largest reported pre-orders, will be fully electric-powered and equipped with autonomous driving capabilities, as part of the company’s commitment to improving road safety and reducing carbon emissions.

Integrating the Tesla semi-trucks into the brewer’s distribution network will help Anheuser-Busch achieve its commitment to reduce its operational carbon footprint by 30 percent by 2025 – the equivalent of removing nearly 500,000 cars from the road globally each year.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 10 Dec 2017, 21:06

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
HKS
Pridružio se: 14 Jan 2013, 17:31

Post od HKS » 13 Dec 2017, 11:12

.Slika

Znao sam da bespotrebna elektrifikacija ne moze nista dobro donijeti:

https://jalopnik.com/tesla-owner-resort ... 1821128355

Послато са m2 уз помоћ Тапатока

Korisnikov avatar
Mr.Rotor
Pridružio se: 18 Sep 2014, 21:42
Garaža: ПОЛУПРЕМИЈУМ

Post od Mr.Rotor » 13 Dec 2017, 12:41

Auto od 130.000$.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 15 Dec 2017, 18:05

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Laki021
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:41
Garaža: BMW 540i xDrive

Post od Laki021 » 16 Dec 2017, 20:03

Kakva je ovo prevarantska banana kompanija, nemam reci... Jos jednom dokazuju kako im je poslovni model zasnovan na praznim obecanjima i da su spremni da lazu, mazu i menjaju pravila kako im dune.
Tuzbe ce pljustati, videcemo sta ce biti.

Tesla Tells New Taxi, Uber Drivers Not to Use Its Superchargershttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12 ... erchargers

Citat iz nove usage policy sa Tesla sajta..

Supercharger Fair Use Policy

Introduction

We are continually expanding our global network of Supercharger stations to enable personal long distance travel and to provide a charging solution for those without immediate access to home or workplace charging, thereby accelerating the widespread adoption of electric vehicles. When Superchargers are used beyond their intended purpose, it negatively impacts the availability of Supercharging services for others.

Supercharger Fair Use

To help ensure that Superchargers are available for their intended use, we ask that you not charge your vehicle using a Supercharger if your vehicle is being used:

as a taxi;
for ridesourcing or ridesharing (through Uber, Lyft or similar services);
to commercially deliver or transport goods;
for government purposes; or
for any other commercial venture.
If you charge your vehicle in a manner that does not comply with this Supercharger Fair Use Policy, we may ask you to modify this behavior. We may also take additional action to protect the availability of Superchargers for their intended purpose, such as limiting or blocking your vehicle’s ability to use Supercharger stations.

This Policy applies to all Superchargers worldwide and all Tesla vehicles purchased, either new or used, whether from Tesla or a third party, after December 15, 2017. Tesla may choose to exclude certain Supercharger stations or occasional trips from the scope of this Policy, such as to accommodate specific local circumstances.

Charging Alternatives

We encourage the commercial use of Tesla vehicles while using appropriate charging solutions. Please reach out to your local sales contact to explore vehicle and charging options that suit your needs. For questions related to home charging, please contact charginginstallation@tesla.com.

Korisnikov avatar
HKS
Pridružio se: 14 Jan 2013, 17:31

Post od HKS » 16 Dec 2017, 22:46

^ bice to dovedeno u red kad ih kupe Kinezi

Послато са m2 уз помоћ Тапатока

Korisnikov avatar
passenger
Pridružio se: 07 Maj 2016, 10:20
Garaža: KIA Cee'd sw 1.6 crdi Opel Corsa C GSI

Post od passenger » 18 Dec 2017, 19:15

''...and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul''

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 24 Dec 2017, 20:19

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 02 Jan 2018, 12:38

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Laki021

Post od Laki021 » 05 Jan 2018, 13:05

Tesla je opet pomerila ocekivani rok za proizvodnju 5000 komada nedeljno za jos tri meseca. Sada se nadaju da ce do kraja Juna to uspeti.

Korisnikov avatar
passenger
Pridružio se: 07 Maj 2016, 10:20
Garaža: KIA Cee'd sw 1.6 crdi Opel Corsa C GSI

Post od passenger » 05 Jan 2018, 13:07

Prijatelj uzeo X. Sad ima Teslu S,Teslu X I Teslu roadster.
I Renault Zoe :mrgreen:
''...and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul''

Korisnikov avatar
Laki021

Post od Laki021 » 05 Jan 2018, 13:26

U kakvom je taj srodstvu sa onim sto ima M4, GLE AMG i Corvetu?

Korisnikov avatar
Dani
Banned
Pridružio se: 26 Okt 2014, 02:41
Garaža: BMW F10 530d

Post od Dani » 05 Jan 2018, 13:43

M2 xdrive

Odgovori