Iskustva sa servisima, cene održavanja, pranje i poliranje
Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Fabrički opozivi

Post od Geza » 01 Jun 2021, 21:09

16,873 Mercedes are recalled because their sunroofs can be removed

The Mercedes announced that it is proceeding with the revocation 16.873 CLA, GLA, A-Class , C-Class, S-Class, GLC and GLE, production between July 2, 2015 and October 21, 2020, because the polycarbonate panels of the roof located between the windshield and of the panoramic roof may not have been properly glued to the car during the previous recall.

According to the German company, the adhesive strength of the adhesive could gradually decrease. This would prevent the sliding roof cover from attaching to the vehicle for the entire life of the vehicle. This could lead to complete detachment of the sliding roof cover from the vehicle, thus increasing the risk of accident and / or injury for users of the following vehicles.

Mercedes has repeatedly recalled its models for misuse of glue. For example, the 750,000 cars it recalled in 2020 worldwide.

Recall 2,060 Opel Grandland X worldwide

The Opel withdraws 2.060 Grandland X worldwide because the hitch may not insure the trailer properly, increasing the risk of accidents.
The recall affects the Grandland X built between November 7, 2017 and December 29, 2020.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 02 Jun 2021, 13:08

Kia recalls 1.7 million Sportages worldwide

The Kia announced that withdraws 1.718.768 Sportage produced between March 19, 2015 and October 23, 2020 and do not have an active cruise control, it may cause a short circuit in the electronic control unit of the ABS and ESP.
The result could be a fire in the engine compartment.

So far no accident or injury has been reported related to this issue. The owners of the above vehicles will be informed in writing via registered letter, in order to come to the network of Kia Authorized Repairers, to replace two fuses in the fuse box in the engine compartment and, depending on the car equipment, software upgrade, without any financial burden.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 04 Jun 2021, 21:07

32,085 Volkswagen Tiguan recalled worldwide

The Volkswagen announced that proceeds to recall 32.085 Tiguan worldwide, because it is equipped with a tow bar with swivel mechanism which may have faulty locking pin.

As a result, the pin may break while driving, increasing the chance of an accident. The cars to be recalled have been manufactured between 23 February 2016 and 14 March 2019.

Recall for 25,605 Audi A4, A5, A6 and A7

The Audi withdraws worldwide 25.605 A4, A5, A6, A7 , production between August 2015 and December 2018, because the cars are equipped with a tow bar with swivel mechanism which may have faulty locking pin.

As a result, the pin may break while driving, increasing the chance of an accident.

1,091 Suzuki Jimny recalled

Suzuki announced the recall of 1,091 Jimny for three different problems. Specifically:

Check / replace the e-Call insulation
167 Jimny professionals are recalled, with chassis numbers from JSAHJB74B00100122 to JSAHJB74B00104160. In these, the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the cab can cause water vapor to condense on the inside surface of the roof plate.

If moisture enters the contacts of the SOS button, microphone and emergency call circuit (for e-Call version only) it could cause a short circuit, causing the SOS warning light to illuminate and the voice transmission to malfunction when activated the system in the event of an accident.

Check / replace driver / passenger door wiring
The recall concerns 762 Jimny, production from May 2018 to November 2018, with chassis numbers from JSAGJB74V00101253 to JSAGJB74V00145711.

Due to improper design of the driver and front door door wiring, their cables may be damaged or even cut by repeated door opening / closing. As a result, the side airbag, curtain airbag and mirror flash functions can be deactivated.

Fuel pump inspection / replacement
The recall concerns 162 Jimny, with chassis numbers from JSAGJB74V00101253 to JSAGJB74V00108168. The fuel feed impeller in the fuel pump made of epoxy material can be deformed due to the low density of the material, caused by the insufficient casting process.

The impeller may engage with the pump housing, resulting in a malfunction of the fuel pump. In the extreme case this may cause the engine to stop operating.

So far no accident related to these issues has been reported. The owners of the above vehicles will be informed in writing by registered letter, in order to come to the network of Suzuki Authorized Car Repairers throughout Greece, to make the necessary corrective actions, without any financial burden.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 05 Jun 2021, 22:37

Recall for 21,149 Opel Corsa

The Opel proceeds to recall 21.149 Corsa worldwide production between December 19, 2019 and July 31, 2020, because they may have placed on these rims wrong because of incorrect information on the off-set of rims 16 "and 17".

As a result, contact may occur between the tire and the car body, which could cause the tire to burst due to internal pressure and friction, thus increasing the risk of an accident.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 22 Jun 2021, 12:59

Volvo recalls 85,660 S60, V60, V60CC, S90, V90, V90CC, S90L, XC60 and XC90

The Volvo withdraw 85.550 S60, V60, V60CC, S90 , V90, V90CC, S90L, XC60 and XC90, production 2019-2020 15A because the safety of low-pressure fuel pump can be burned so the engine can not be started.

The company that does not know of an accident or injury due to this problem, will replace the specific insurance on the cars to be recalled free of charge.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 14 Jul 2021, 16:45

Ford Fiesta i Kia Sportage povučeni sa srpskog tržišta
B92.net

Prema odluci regulatora, navedena vozila više neće biti u ponudi na srpskom tržištu, a kako se navodi oni su jako popularni.

Povučeni su modeli koji su proizvedeni u periodu od 05.02.2021 do 09.03.2021. godine.

Kako je upozorio NEPRO, sistem za brzo uzbunjivanje Ministarstva trgovine koji redovno obaveštava potrošače o potencijalnim opasnim proizvodima i njihovom opozivu, reč je o postoji mogućnost da kod obuhvaćenih vozila mehanizam za blokiranje sigurnosnog pojasa možda nije ispravan.

U slučaju naglog iznenadnog kočenja pojas možda neće zadržati putnika u poziciji u kojoj se nalazi što može dovesti do povreda.

Kod drugog modela, usled mogućnosti kratkog spoja na električnoj instalaciji može doći do požara i povreda učesnika u saobraćaju, navedeno je u upozorenju.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
trojanac
Editor in Chief
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:39
Garaža: KIA Ceed JD 1.4
Kontakt:

Post od trojanac » 14 Jul 2021, 22:06

Povodom netačnih informacija koje su se pojavile danas u pojedinim medijima u kojima se navodi da se model „Sportage QL povlači sa srpskog tržišta“ i to „po odluci regulatora“, kompanija Kia Auto d.o.o. ovlašćeni uvoznik i distributer vozila iz programa Kia za tržište Srbije izjavljuje kako sledi:

– Model Kia Sportage QL se ne povlači sa srpskog tržišta niti je o tome doneta bilo kakva odluka bilo kog regulatornog tela Republike Srbije, kao ni proizvođača Kia Corporation;

– Na modelu Kia Sportage QL u toku je servisna akcija koja obuhvata određena vozila proizvedena u periodu od 27.10.2015. do 07.10.2020. u fabrici u Slovačkoj. Servisna akcija se odnosi na zamenu HECU osigurača ABS-a;

– Sve stranke koje su obuhvaćene kampanjom su uredno pozvane (putem preporučenog pisma sa povratnicom) da dovezu svoje vozilo na servis, a servisna operacija traje oko 15 minuta i naravno potpuno je besplatna za sve pozvane stranke;

– U evidenciji koja postoji na NEPRO Plus portalu Ministarstva trgovine, turizma i telekomunikacija je jasno i precizno definisano o kom se potencijalnom kvaru radi i koji je postupak za otklanjanje istog, odnosno koje mere je uvoznik preduzeo i gde se obavljaju servisi. Napominjemo da Ministarstvo ove informacije objavljuje tek nakon što ih uvoznik obavesti da je u planu servisna akcija te da nikakve zabrane prodaje niti „povlačenja proizvoda“ – nema. Tabela proizvoda, među kojima se nalaze i proizvodi drugih automobilskih brendova (Ford, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Fiat…), za koje postoje servisni opozivi u Srbiji nalazi se na linku: http://195.222.98.53/portal/web/guest/u ... ts-in-srb1

– Vlasnici bilo kog Kia modela mogu na našem vebsajtu proveriti da li za njihovo vozilo postoji bilo kakva servisna kampanja. Potrebno je samo da unesu svoj broj šasije u formular koji se nalazi na linku: https://www.kia.rs/opoziv

https://www.garaza.rs/netacne-informaci ... 1616856794
Posetite www.garaza.rs !

Korisnikov avatar
pedja
član 001
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 08:52
Garaža: SX4 1,6/120 TNG

Post od pedja » 27 Sep 2021, 20:13

Korisnikov avatar
Xepoj87
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:37

Post od Xepoj87 » 27 Okt 2021, 15:04

Ko i dalje ima C klasu 204ku, danas mi je stiglo ovo jer sam nekada odrzavao u ovlascenom, pa da znate da odete i proverite da li ste podlezni zameni jastuka:
Slika

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Veče u kome se svi slazu je protraceno.
Prvi znak gluposti je potpuno odsustvo stida.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 28 Feb 2022, 19:16

Opel recalls 571,942 Insignia due to corrosion of the rear suspension

Opel is recalling 571,942 Insignia worldwide , manufactured between December 8, 2007 and July 26, 2013, as parts of the rear suspension may corrode and break.

As it is easily understood, if this happens, the risk of injury increases significantly. The company will check the rear suspension of the cars to be recalled and where it finds corrosion it will replace the spare parts with new ones for free.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 28 Mar 2022, 22:07

Fiat recalls 3,924 Tipos because the wheels may break

Fiat has announced that it is recalling 3,924 Tipos manufactured between April 13 and September 28, 2021, and the reason is that their wheels may be defective and create "fatigue fractures" that may lead to broken wheels.
As a result, the risk of accidents and injuries to passengers increases.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 23 Maj 2022, 22:59

Kia recalls 713,000 of its cars worldwide

Kia has announced that it is recalling 498,000 Sorentos , manufactured between May 2014 and February 2020, due to overheating in their electric heating system, which could cause a fire.

In addition, it recalls 215,000 Sportages built between March 2020 and November 2021, because the fuel supply line may have been misplaced and caused a fuel leak, which could cause a fire in the engine compartment.
Slika Slika

Ceman
Pridružio se: 14 Avg 2018, 20:53
Garaža: BMW 328ix

Post od Ceman » 18 Jan 2023, 14:11

Kako funkcionise to sa opozivima?
Je l’ vazi i za vozila van garancije?
Ako da, je l’ se placa?

Ovde
https://bmwservis.rs/proveri-svoj-bmw
sam kucao broj sasije za jedan auto koji je van garancije i dobijam ID opoziva.
Ako se javim ovlascenom servisu, jesu li oni duzni to da rese?
Valjda ID koji dobijam je vezan za opoziv oko 900000 auta zbog nekog problema sa airbag-om na vozacevoj strani

Korisnikov avatar
Markoni
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 07:47

Post od Markoni » 18 Jan 2023, 14:25

Oni rešavaju, ti ne plaćaš ništa nevezano da li je auto u garanciji ili ne.

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
Skipper
Pridružio se: 26 Jul 2016, 21:02
Garaža: Toyota Avensis MK3

Post od Skipper » 18 Jan 2023, 15:37

Ako su takata vazdušni jastuci, tj. ispaljivači istih, ništa ne plaćaš. Radio sam te opozive i na toyoti i na nissanu.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Odgovori