Iskustva sa servisima, cene održavanja, pranje i poliranje
Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Fabrički opozivi

Post od Geza » 12 Sep 2017, 12:57

Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
trojanac
Editor in Chief
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:39
Garaža: KIA Ceed JD 1.4
Kontakt:

Post od trojanac » 17 Okt 2017, 12:09

EDIT: Vidim sad da je Geza postavio još davno, post iznad.

Nemački Dajmler, koji proizvodi automobile Mercedes-Benc, povlači više od miliona vozila širom sveta zbog greške u povezivanju koja bi mogla da dovede do neočakivanog otvaranja vazdušnih jastuka.

Nemačka agencija dpa javila je danas da je od tog broja više od 400.000 vozila registrovano u Velikoj Britaniji, a nekoliko hiljada u Nemačkoj i da će kasnije biti objavljeno u kojim drugim zemljama se nalaze vozila sa greškom.

Među modelima koji su pogođeni su neka vozila mercedes A, B, E i V klase kao i modeli CLA, GLC, GLK.

Dajmler je naveo da pogrešno postavljene žice u volanu znače da bi statični elektricitet mogao da se poveća i da pokrene otvaranje vazdušnog jastuka kada nije potrebno, navela je agencija dpa.

Povlačenje vozila počeće u narednih nekoliko nedelja kada budu dostupni potrebni delovi za popravku. Popravka traje jedan sat i biće urađena o trošku proizvođača.

Dajmler je precizirao da problem nije povezan sa skandalom japanskog proizvođača Takata koji je nedavno povukao oko 100 miliona svojih vazdušnih jastuka širom sveta, navodi agencija Frans pres.

http://rs.n1info.com/a335488/Auto/Dajml ... stuka.html
Posetite www.garaza.rs !

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 11 Dec 2017, 22:36

Ako ste vlasnik Focusa RS.

Ford Focus RS engine problem confirmed to cause 'white smoke'
https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new- ... hite-smoke

Early version of 2.3-litre Ecoboost unit has a known issue that Ford is working to fix

Ford has acknowledged that early versions of the 2.3-litre Ecoboost engine in the Focus RS can develop an issue that causes them to consume coolant fluid.

The company told Autocar that the problem, which appears to be affecting cars of as little as 6000 miles, is causing some 2016 and 2017 models to produce “white exhaust smoke” as they burn coolant during cold running.

When asked whether the issue will result in a recall, a spokesman said Ford is "working on a repair for all customers", suggesting a fix could be rolled out even to include cars not currently affected.

“In the meantime, if vehicles show these symptoms, customers should visit their dealer for an inspection and repair under warranty,” the spokesman added.

Ford has already replaced several affected engines with all-new units built to the latest specification under warranty.

No official line as to the cause of the problem has been released, but a large number of posts on internet forums from Mk3 Focus RS owners have suggested that the head gasket is failing to seal the engine block to the head effectively.

However, rather than being a design issue of the head gasket itself, the problem has been linked to block distortion. It is believed that the physical shape of the engine changes through multiple heat cycles, eventually preventing the gasket from sealing the two parts correctly.

This, owners have suggested, is allowing coolant to leak into the cylinders when the engine is cold, causing issues such as a smoking exhaust and misfire before the engine is up to its optimum temperature.

A Focus RS owner, YouTube user MarkCup70, claims in a video that he has come across a dealership report stating that another car with the aforementioned symptoms was “losing coolant” due to the cylinder block being “out of tolerance”. The report concluded that the car now had a “distorted cylinder head”.

The problem is not thought to affect Mustangs with the same engine due to the use of a different alloy for its block and head. The Focus RS’s engine is made from an upgraded alloy with a cast-iron lining and gets its own head gasket design – requirements for the car’s higher 345bhp output.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Xepoj87
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:37

Post od Xepoj87 » 12 Dec 2017, 12:01

Memi je tu tuznije da su oni morali poseban blok motora i posebne legure da prave, da bi izdrzao pisljivih 40ks vise...

Sent from the 7th edge of the 3rd World.

Veče u kome se svi slazu je protraceno.
Prvi znak gluposti je potpuno odsustvo stida.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 12 Dec 2017, 15:42

VW Touaregs recalled over defeat devices
http://europe.autonews.com/article/2017 ... at-devices

The recall affects the latest Touareg Euro 6 diesel model.

HAMBURG -- Germany's motor transport authority, the KBA, has announced a global recall of some Volkswagen's 3.0-liter diesel Touareg SUVs after detecting two illicit emissions control devices in the model.

The recall of the Touareg model of the latest Euro 6 diesel generation was ordered on Dec. 8 and affects 57,600 models globally, about half or 25,800 of which are in VW's German home market, the KBA said by email.

"Two inadmissible switch-off devices were found upon examination of the VW Touareg 3.0-liter diesel Euro 6 by the Federal Motor Vehicle Authority," the KBA said.

New evidence of Volkswagen's deployment of defeat devices continues to emerge more than two years after its emissions-test cheating scandal broke in the U.S., despite the automaker working to draw a line under the affair. Volkswagen announced last week it had stopped delivering the T6 Multivan to dealers after detecting that diesel models emit excessive nitrogen oxide levels and had reported the findings to the KBA.

The Touareg action also follows a recall by German authorities in July of 22,000 Porsche Cayenne SUVs in Europe, the Touareg's sister model which shares the same modular platform and also uses the 3.0-liter engine developed by premium VW stable mate Audi.

KBA said that an emissions-lowering "warming-up strategy" that got activated on the Touareg model when the vehicle was examined in static roller-bed tests carried out under the new European driving cycle (NEFZ) did not, for the most part, go into operation in road testing.

Also, KBA said that on Touareg models fitted with costlier selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems, it detected a strategy that, under certain conditions, illegally restricts the use of AdBlue, a urea-based liquid needed to help filter nitrogen oxides from diesel emissions.

The automaker has adjusted production of the Touareg and developed a new engine software to help fix the affected vehicles, KBA said.

VW, which in September 2015 admitted to systematic manipulation of engine management software to rig emissions tests, couldn't immediately be reached for comment.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 10 Maj 2018, 11:45

Serious design flaw in VAG seat belts: Recalls of Volkswagen, Seat cars likely
https://metropolitan.fi/entry/serious-d ... wagen-audi

In their test drive Finnish magazine Tekniikan Maailma discovered an issue with the lock mechanism of the Seat Arona. The rear passengers' seat belt buckle unlocked repeatedly in tests. This is likely trigger a recall.

The issue is found in other Volkswagen Audi Group models, including the Seat Ibiza, Volkswagen Polo and possibly the Volkswagen T-Roc. The issue seems to be in all VAG models using the MQB A0 platform. This would mean that the recall will be quite large, as annual sales are almost 500k.

Näin toimii TM:n löytämä suunnitteluvirhe VW-konsernin kolmen automalliin turvavöissä. https://t.co/jzl9FKB3jN pic.twitter.com/rsjkk7Jx0s
— Tekniikan Maailma (@TM_testaa) May 9, 2018

The problem with the seat belt bucket was uncovered in the driving test which drivers test the car's behaviour in a rapid turn. During the manover the car leans heavily on the left side and the left hand side rear passenger's safety belt is unlocked. The issue is demonstrated in a tweet from Tekniikan Maailma.

Initially the passenger suspects he didn't lock the belt properly, but as the same effect happens on the second time, it becomes apparent that there is an issue with the car itself. After studying the car, the reporters find that the rear buckles are installed on different heights.
Seat has confirmed the seat belt design flaw

This can lead to the top buckle opening the lower one in certain situations. The effect can be verified by pressing the two buckles together, and lightly pulling up on the seat belt. The magazine then went on to confirm that the "bucklegate" issue is in another Seat Arona and Volkswagen Polo.

Tekniikan Maailma informed Seat Finland about the issue and went to demonstrate the found safety defect in the structure. They went on to report the manufacturer. Seat communications chief Christian Stein has confirmed that the design defect claims are valid. See video below:

Volkswagen Audi Group is looking into different design fixes and will make actions as soon as a solid remedy is found. The findings were also reported to the Finnish traffic authority Trafi, who will likely demand a recall for the affected vehicles in Finland. The issue is likely to surface in accident. A single life lost due to shoddy VAG engineering is one too many.

Slika Slika

ddanijell
Pridružio se: 24 Maj 2017, 23:41
Garaža: SEAT ATECA 2.0 CR TDI 190hp DSG 4Drive XCELLENCE

Post od ddanijell » 10 Maj 2018, 12:23

Upravo proverio kod mene. Srednji prihvatac se vadi iz lezista (dugacak kanap ima), a verovatno je i predvidjen da se izvlaci, medjutim kada se izvuce dolazi tacno iznad levog prihvataca i moze da ga otkljuca.
Problem je javlja iskljucivo ako se pozadi voze 3 putnika, tj ako postoji neko vezan u sredini + levo. Sami prihvataci su ok i nije problem u njima.
Verovatno ce zameniti srednje prihvatace sa verzijom koja ima kracu vezu tako da ne moze da izlazi van, bar ne u onolikoj meri.
Evo snimak kod mene kako izgleda :

zYx
Pridružio se: 16 Jan 2012, 14:01
Garaža: F10 525d LCI

Post od zYx » 05 Jun 2018, 11:00

Evo spiska opoziva iz ADAC-a (na zalost na nemackom):

https://www.adac.de/infotestrat/reparat ... ebnis.aspx

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 20 Avg 2018, 21:40

Volkswagen recalling 700,000 Tiguan and Touran vehicles
https://www.teletrader.com/volkswagen-r ... 4793933841

Volkswagen is recalling 700,000 of its Tiguan and Touran model vehicles worldwide due to a faulty LED module in the panoramic sunroof that could possibly short circuit, KFZ Betrieb reported on Monday.

In the worst-case scenario, the LED module could cause a fire in the vehicle, a spokesperson for the German auto-manufacturer told the outlet.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
HKS
Pridružio se: 14 Jan 2013, 17:31

Post od HKS » 08 Dec 2018, 16:29

.Slika

Послато са Redmi Note 4 уз помоћ Тапатока

Korisnikov avatar
passenger
Pridružio se: 07 Maj 2016, 10:20
Garaža: KIA Cee'd sw 1.6 crdi Opel Corsa C GSI

Post od passenger » 08 Dec 2018, 16:34

Ako je fabricka greska, u MB servisu bi mu uradili besplatno. Čemu vucaranje po kojekakvim servisima?
''...and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul''

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 08 Dec 2018, 16:49

Mjenjao je drug na svojoj, 2 puta.
A vjerujem da se ovom baji ne daje 2500 eura za novi far koji ce vjerovatno opet pustiti. Malo sam ukucao u Gugl i ima jos primjera drugih Mercedesa sa LED i kondezacijom.
Uopste vidjao sam prasinu u farovima "novijih" auta...

Korisnikov avatar
passenger
Pridružio se: 07 Maj 2016, 10:20
Garaža: KIA Cee'd sw 1.6 crdi Opel Corsa C GSI

Post od passenger » 08 Dec 2018, 16:50

Mislis da MB ne radi besplatno? Mrzi me guglam sad, ali neki drugi put.
''...and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul''

Korisnikov avatar
Markoni
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 07:47

Post od Markoni » 08 Dec 2018, 17:16

Drugar moj koji se bavi farovima se naradio tih farova, tako da ne verujem da je opoziv.

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 08 Dec 2018, 17:18

Nije opoziv. Drug je imao garanciju jer je Junge sterne. A ovaj gore vrlo lako moze biti bez garancije.

Odgovori