Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
nidza
Pridružio se: 26 Feb 2012, 22:23
Garaža: Oktavije dvije

Re: Emisije CO2 i NOx

Post od nidza » 25 Jun 2021, 16:13

https://www.altenergymag.com/article/20 ... ergy/33009

Nisam ulazio u analize, ali vrlo agresivno iskaču članci ove vrste u sredstvima informisanja, sa mnogo povoljnijom kalkulacijom solarnih ćelija u odnosu na termo-elektranu.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 24 Okt 2021, 20:01

CO2 emissions from car production in the EU
https://www.acea.auto/figure/co2-emissi ... ion-in-eu/

European car makers have reduced total CO2 emissions from production by almost 49% since 2005, as this interactive chart shows.

Slika

The CO2 emissions per car produced dropped by 33.1% between 2005 and 2020, while the overall figure went down by 48.5% over the same period, reflecting the industry’s efforts to reduce CO2 emissions from production.

Manufacturers have been able to decouple CO2 emissions from production growth by increasingly sourcing energy from renewable and/or low-carbon sources.

On the other hand, water consumption per passenger car has decreased by 39.9% since 2005. It was the result of increased application of recycling technologies and water reuse. Already, many car paint companies are using recycled water, thus saving many cubic meters of water per day.

The amount of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the paint sector emitted per car has been reduced by 43.2% by European carmakers since 2005. With new technologies such as solvent-based paint replacement and replacement-based equivalent water, manufacturers have been able to reduce total emissions by 58.2% in the last 15 years.

Finally, European carmakers have managed to reduce the energy consumption of car production by more than 28% since 2005. All this when cars are equipped with more and more features to make them safer, cleaner and smarter. This increase in complexity has the effect of increasing energy demand. Nevertheless, there was an improvement in energy efficiency during production. As a result, energy consumption per car produced has decreased by 28.1% in the last 15 years.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 05 Nov 2021, 21:44

Mitsotakis: In 2030 the sale of new cars with gasoline and diesel engines will be banned in Greece

From 2025 all new taxis in Athens and Thessaloniki, but also 1/3 of the rental vehicles, should be either electric or zero emission vehicles

Speaking at the cabinet meeting, Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis announced a series of reforms concerning the country's environment and energy orientation towards renewable energy sources.

As he said, from 2030 the sale of new cars with internal combustion engines will be prohibited, adding that from 2025 all new taxis in Athens and Thessaloniki, but also 1/3 of the rented vehicles, must be either electric or zero vehicles pollutant emissions.

At the same time, he announced that from 2023, in all new houses that will be built, the installation of oil burners will be prohibited where there is an adequate natural gas network.

The green policy that we will discuss today also concerns everyday life. This will get better because under the climate law we are making some very specific commitments.

I know that these goals are ambitious, but they are necessary and with the plan we have at our disposal they can become realistic, stressed the Prime Minister.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 23 Jan 2022, 21:26

Stellantis. A new Euro 7 diesel engine produced in Italy in 2023
https://pro.largus.fr/actualites/stella ... 31403.html

During a factory visit to Italy, Carlos Tavares revealed that Stellantis would produce a new diesel engine meeting Euro 7 standards at the Pratola Serra site, near Naples, from 2023.
From the spring of 2023, the Stellantis group will produce a new diesel engine meeting Euro 7 standards (code name B.B2) at its Italian plant in Pratola Serra, located between Naples and Melfi, where another factory is located. former Fiat Chrysler group.
It was Carlos Tavares himself who announced it during a visit to industrial sites in the Campania region. More precisely, it would probably be a four-cylinder turbo diesel with direct injection for the group's cars and utility vehicles.

At least one electric vehicle in each brand of Stellantis

This announcement comes as Stellantis is engaged in a massive electrification of its ranges, using a budget of 30 billion euros, intended to meet future drastic anti-pollution standards imposed by public authorities, in particular the European Union. .
In addition, while the group's industrial plan will be presented on March 1 , 2022, Carlos Tavares confirmed that each brand of the Stellantis group will benefit from at least one electric vehicle in its range. For this, all the automaker's factories must start producing electric and hybrid models by 2024.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 05 Maj 2022, 22:42

Slika Slika

Odgovori