Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Emisije CO2 i NOx

Post od Geza » 30 Sep 2015, 18:32

Illegal VW diesel emission systems may require 2 solutions
http://europe.autonews.com/article/2015 ... -solutions

Some experts and U.S. regulators say VW likely will have to come up with two sets of solutions for two different emission-control systems installed on 482,000 U.S. diesel cars from model years 2009-15.

DETROIT -- Volkswagen AG 's promise to fix pollution control systems on about 11 million diesel vehicles will involve changes to software, and possibly hardware, that could leave owners with cars that deliver diminished fuel economy and performance or require more maintenance, experts said Tuesday.

The German automaker's new CEO, Matthias Mueller, said Tuesday VW customers would need to have those diesel cars "refitted." The company did not specify what the refitting might entail. Some analysts have said the job could cost more than $6.5 billion.

A former executive of Volkswagen's U.S. operation said Tuesday the company may be required to change only software, and not hardware, to bring older diesel models now deemed illegal into compliance with U.S. emissions standards.

But other experts and U.S. regulators said the German automaker likely will have to come up with two sets of solutions for two different emission-control systems installed on 482,000 U.S. diesel cars from model years 2009-15.

VW has admitted using software that circumvented U.S. and California pollution rules by fully activating the exhaust scrubbing systems only when the car was being put through precisely prescribed government emissions tests.

VW hasn't said why it used the illegal "defeat device" to deceive regulators. But the results, at least in the short term, were beneficial: VW was able to pass laboratory tests that showed its U.S. diesel cars met the relevant regulations, but then switched off the emission control devices while driving.

Differing benefits

The benefits of switching the pollution control systems off were different depending on which system the vehicles used, experts said.

VW initially installed the illegal software, beginning in late 2008, on 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbo-diesel engines fitted with devices known as "lean NOx traps," designed to reduce nitrogen oxides in engine exhaust. Nitrogen oxide emissions have been linked to smog, acid rain and lung cancer.

EPA said last week it would take longer to fix older VW diesels from model years 2009-2014 that used the lean NOx traps.

Any device used to control nitrogen oxide emissions typically "diminishes the performance and fuel economy" of diesel engines, according to automotive consultant Sandy Munro.

Older VW diesels could be made to function properly with a software fix, said Marc Trahan, who retired in late 2014 as executive vice president of group quality after a 35-year career with VW and its Audi subsidiary. They should not need to have newer hardware installed, which would take much longer, require extensive "re-engineering" and be cost-prohibitive, he said.

Beginning in 2012, Volkswagen offered the same 2.0 TDI engines with a more sophisticated and expensive emissions control system called Selective Catalytic Reduction. These systems, which debuted on VW's largest car, the Passat, injected a liquid urea solution into the exhaust to break down the nitrogen oxides.

These systems also had software that turned them off during normal driving, the company has admitted. The consequences of running the systems all the time will be different for consumers than the older, NOx traps.

Urea problems

Ideally, the urea solution used to control smog-forming gases is supposed to be replaced every 10,000 miles, typically by a dealer, but VW encountered potential problems.

On newer models with the SCR system, Trahan said there were concerns within the company about the urea consumption being so great that it would require separate "fill-ups" every 5,000 miles, rather than the desired 10,000-mile intervals that are typical between engine oil changes.

A software update on the newer diesel models equipped with SCR devices could lead to "reduced vehicle performance and fuel economy and increased urea use," said analyst Kevin Riddell of LMC Automotive. The new software "also will have an impact on resale value and potential marketability," he said.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Velja
Banned
Pridružio se: 06 Avg 2013, 18:43

Post od Velja » 30 Sep 2015, 18:43

Samo treba da raspišu otkup polovnih 1.9 PD, pošteno ih plate i ubace u ovih 11 mil. kola :P

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 30 Sep 2015, 21:41

Počeo rad na rešavanju problema.

Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Ivan
Pridružio se: 03 Jan 2013, 09:22
Garaža: bmw 3 f31, bmw 5 f10,

Post od Ivan » 02 Okt 2015, 11:41

Hahah :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO493lWocd0

Послато са GT-N7100
nidza je napisao:
12 Apr 2021, 10:56
nemam problem uvek sam najsporiji

Korisnikov avatar
Delija
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 08:48
Garaža: BMW M340i | Honda CR-V
Kontakt:

Post od Delija » 02 Okt 2015, 14:57

Vec su ga i spakovali u modernom VW stilu :kezo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVcZVlPCk28
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away...

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 02 Okt 2015, 15:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... hvI2oeBPtY

ljuba je napisao:Interesantan clanak: Hronologija jedne prevare VW: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-0 ... chronology
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 02 Okt 2015, 19:20

Kada se prednji tockovi vrte a zadnji stoje aktivira se kontrola proklizavanja, nije ni cudo sto se motor gusi. :uf:
SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money

Korisnikov avatar
srdjanyo
Pridružio se: 12 Okt 2014, 11:44
Garaža: Škoda Fabia Combi 1.9 TDI
Kontakt:

Post od srdjanyo » 02 Okt 2015, 19:54

Slika
:kezo:

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 02 Okt 2015, 22:52

Testiranje u Francuskoj.

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 08 Okt 2015, 19:02

VW cheat software was switched on in Europe, report says
http://europe.autonews.com/article/2015 ... eport-says

FRANKFURT (Reuters) -- Volkswagen's software used to cheat emissions tests was switched on in diesel vehicles in Europe, German daily Sueddeutsche Zeitung reported today.

VW admitted last month to cheating U.S. emissions tests and has since said about 11 million cars worldwide had the software installed. But the company has stopped short of saying whether the software was switched on in vehicles outside the United States.

The newspaper cited Volkswagen as saying the carmaker now knows that the software recognizes test procedures both in the U.S. and in Europe.

Volkswagen was not immediately available to comment on the report.

VW has told German lawmakers that 8 million diesel vehicles in the European Union were fitted with software capable of cheating vehicle emissions tests.

Germany's transport minister said on Wednesday that authorities were examining whether to make additional demands of Volkswagen after it submitted its plans to fix the diesel engines.

Speaking in Berlin, Alexander Dobrindt told reporters that VW had made clear in a "comprehensive report" sent to Germany's Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA) that Euro 5 diesel engines in the 2.0-, 1.6- and 1.2-liter category would require adjustments.

"For the 2.0-liter engines, VW is saying that a software solution will be ready this year and will then be implemented from the start of next year," Dobrindt said. "With the 1.6-liter engines, in addition to new software, engine changes will be necessary, which according to Volkswagen won't be ready before September 2016."

He said the KBA would decide soon on whether it had additional questions or demands for Volkswagen.

VW plans to launch a recall in Europe starting in January and will complete the fix by the end of next year, CEO Matthias Mueller told the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.

Most cars probably only need software reprogramming that can be done at a local service outlet, though some will need new injector systems or some rebuilding at special workshops to install larger catalytic converters, Mueller said. Replacing cars will be considered in "particular cases," he told the newspaper.

The 11 million vehicles with engines that carry the software capable of cheating emissions tests include 5 million at VW brand, 2.1 million at Audi, 1.2 million at Skoda, 700,000 at Seat and 1.8 million light commercial vehicles.

According to an estimation made by Credit Suisse, the dieselgate saga will cost VAG anywhere between €23 and €78 billion.
Slika Slika

ljubitelj
Pridružio se: 10 Sep 2012, 21:16

Post od ljubitelj » 08 Okt 2015, 21:10

Miler nije vise sef VW, presao je u frankfurter algemajne zajtung kao novi direktor. Novi sef VW je bivsi finansijski direktor. Obavljeno je povlacenje , zvanican tzv recall, koje pocinje u januaru sledece a trajace do 2018. godine.
Procenjeni trosak je 26 milijardi evra.
Vec se salju pisma vlasnicima.

1.6 dizel motor prolazi kroz elektronski tretman, 2.0 dizel menjaju se brizgaljke i mozda jos ponesto u ubrizgavanjeu, turbo kompresor i elektronski tretman.

VAG je prodao jedva 2.000 automobila u Kini od 2007., nesto manje od 500.000 u Americi a ostatak je uglavnom u Evropi. U Japanu je VW prodao neki malecni broj vozila.

Uglavnom Evropa je najvise pogodjena prema sadasnjim informacijama.

Juce je bila konferencija za stampu, objavljen je inicijalni radni plan za sanaciju VW, Seat, Audi, Skoda i Porse vozila za koja se pokaze da su van homologacije.

Nesto veci problem moze biti namera da se sprovede ASU pregled u Nemackoj sto bi znacilo da VAG dizeli gube registracionu nalepnicu i vise ne mogu u saobracaj dok se ne poprave i dovedu u ispravno stanje prema vazecim propisima.

Umalo je pala nemacka vlada zbog VWa, glasanje je u poslednji trenutak odlozeno... VW Das Drama se nastavlja.

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 08 Okt 2015, 21:36

ljubitelj je napisao:
VAG je prodao jedva 2.000 automobila u Kini od 2007., nesto manje od 500.000 u Americi a ostatak je uglavnom u Evrop

:think:

Slika
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (74.25 KiB) Pogledano 3944 puta
SlikaSlika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 08 Okt 2015, 21:48

Dizelaša.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 08 Okt 2015, 21:49

A to...
SlikaSlika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 10 Okt 2015, 12:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... UPnAA_Y3XI
Slika Slika

Odgovori