Tehnička pitanja i objašnjenja
Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Autopiloti i vozila koja voze sama

Post od Geza » 22 Sep 2017, 09:39

https://youtu.be/WsiUwq_M8lE
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 23 Okt 2017, 14:35

Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 02 Nov 2017, 15:04

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Heinz
Pridružio se: 12 Mar 2012, 19:27
Garaža: Civic FK2 1.8

Post od Heinz » 09 Jan 2018, 11:54

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-tech ... SKBN1EX0B8
Nvidia partners with Uber, Volkswagen in self-driving technology

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 18 Jan 2018, 23:07

Level 3 Semi-Autonomous Driving is Coming to the S-Class as an Option
http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2018 ... ption.html

Daimler is currently developing SAE Level 4 and Level 5 self-driving technology, which will be able to handle all aspects of the driving task without the need for human intervention. Before that, though, the automaker will roll out a Level 3 system that will be able to drive itself in nearly all scenarios with the expectation that the human driver will take over when needed. The Level 3 system should be presented before the end of the decade, with a production rollout expected in 2020.

“It is our goal in the next three years or so, to have the first application in the market for that Level 4/Level 5 technology,” Head of R&D at Mercedes, Ola Källenius, told us at the 2018 Detroit auto show. “Prior to that in 2020, we’re pursuing our first level 3 car where you can obviously have some parts of the driving experience autonomous.”

Naturally, the first vehicle to receive the Level 3 tech will be the range-topping S-Class. The self-driving hardware and software will be packaged as an option on the sedan, and Källenius said it would likely be priced similarly to other high-end optional extras on the full-size luxury vehicle.

“For a driver of an S-Class, it would be a sensible option,” he said.

Additionally, Källenius described autonomy as “important,” to the future of the S-Class.

In April of last year, Daimler announced it had partnered with Bosch to deliver Level 4 and Level 5 self-driving systems by the early 2020s. The two Stuttgart-based firms are working hand-in-hand on autonomy, and hope to introduce a robotaxi program that would serve individuals in certain parts of different cities around the world. It probably will be a long time before Level 4 and Level 5 systems appear on a vehicle you can buy due to the cost of integrating such technology into a vehicle, Källenius explained.

“Here it’s also a two-pronged approach where the proliferation of the Level 3 system we can probably do it much quicker, because also the technical and cost infrastructure of Level 3 system is such that you can sell it as an option, whereas Level 4 and Level 5, at least in first generation, it’s such a significant overall cost to the vehicle that the intelligent business case is a robotaxi.”

Mercedes’ partnership with Bosch is crucial to its technical strategy, as it allows for the automaker to retain the intellectual property to the system. The resulting Level 4 or Level 5 car could be rolled out through Daimler’s Car2Go car-sharing program, but it could also be sold to third-party transportation companies if the automaker wanted to monetize the project further.

“So the whole topic of autonomous driving, if you think into the long-term future, it has a lot of (business) potential. So this is one of the reasons why we’re doing this development together with Bosch and developing an IP so we also have the IP ourselves. This is a technology that as it proceeds that we want to be able to master. We want to understand it, and we want to own the IP.”
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 09 Mar 2018, 23:49

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 11 Mar 2018, 13:55

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 15 Mar 2018, 18:51

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
pedja
član 001
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 08:52
Garaža: SX4 1,6/120 TNG

Post od pedja » 20 Mar 2018, 07:12

http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/planeta.299 ... ilo-pesaka
Jedno od vozila na automatsko upravljanje, koje pripada kompaniji Uber, udarilo je i usmrtilo pešaka u gradu Tempi u saveznoj američkoj državi Arizoni, saopštila je policija iz tog grada.

zYx
Pridružio se: 16 Jan 2012, 14:01
Garaža: F10 525d LCI

Post od zYx » 22 Mar 2018, 12:40

snimak iz vozila:

Korisnikov avatar
Laki021
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:41
Garaža: BMW 540i xDrive

Post od Laki021 » 22 Mar 2018, 13:04

E pa ovo je vec brljotina sistema.

Pricali su da je zena iskocila odjednom na put i da auto nije ni stigao da koci, ovaj snimak pokazuje malo drugacije stanje. Iskocila je tako sto je prelazla put sa skroz suprotne strane. Brzina kretanja auta nije bila velika, oko 60-70kmh se pominje.
Sa snimka deluje jos iznenadnije nego sto jeste, em sto kamera pokazuje samo jako osvetljena mesta ispred (dok se u realnosti ipak vidi bolje) em sto auto ima infracrvene kamere tako da je video zenu mnogo ranije nego sto se na snimku vidi. Jednostavno iz nekog razloga nije reagovao.

Mozda nije bilo moguce izbeci, medjutim auto nije ni kocio a ni pokusao da izbegne sudar.

Korisnikov avatar
Xepoj87
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:37

Post od Xepoj87 » 22 Mar 2018, 13:13

Upravo tako, koje crno iznenada, gurala zena bicikl sa leve strane na praznom putu, a ovaj je roknuo desnom stranom.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Veče u kome se svi slazu je protraceno.
Prvi znak gluposti je potpuno odsustvo stida.

Korisnikov avatar
grujicd
Pridružio se: 16 Jan 2012, 13:32
Garaža: Honda Jazz 1.4 2007 & CR-V 2.0 2012

Post od grujicd » 22 Mar 2018, 14:21

Ovo je baš trebala da bude situacija u kojoj bi vozilo pomoću Lidar ili IR kamera pre uočilo prepreku nego što bi to čovek uradio. Mada cenim da bi koncentrisan vozač i ovo video na vreme, kamera ima daleko manji dinamički raspon od oka i ono što ovde izgleda kao mrkli mrak verovatno uživo nije baš toliko tamno.

Edit: evo slika te lokacije kad je korišćena dobra kamera:

Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 24 Mar 2018, 15:24

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 28 Mar 2018, 00:07

Uber disabled self-driving Volvo's safety system before U.S. fatality, supplier says
http://europe.autonews.com/article/2018 ... g-fatality

Uber disabled the standard collision avoidance technology in the Volvo XC90 SUV that struck and killed a woman in the U.S. last week, according to Aptiv, the partsmaker that supplied the vehicle's radar and camera.

"We don't want people to be confused or think it was a failure of the technology that we supply for Volvo, because that's not the case," Zach Peterson, a spokesman for Aptiv, said. The Volvo XC90's standard advanced driver-assistance system "has nothing to do" with the Uber test vehicle's autonomous driving system, he said.

Aptiv is speaking up for its technology to avoid being tainted by the fatality involving Uber, which may have been following standard practice by disabling other tech as it develops and tests its own autonomous driving system. The supplier was spun off from Delphi last year as the parent company renamed its automated driving business Aptiv.

Uber's system failed to slow the vehicle as 49-year-old victim Elaine Herzberg crossed the street pushing a bicycle. Police in Tempe, Arizona, and the National Transportation Safety Board are investigating the incident.

Uber declined to comment. A Volvo spokesman said the company can't speculate on the cause of the incident and is awaiting a full investigation report.

Intel's Mobileye, which makes chips and sensors used in collision-avoidance systems and is a supplier to Aptiv, said Monday that it tested its own software after the crash by playing a video of the Uber incident on a television monitor.

Mobileye said it was able to detect Herzberg one second before impact in its internal tests, despite the poor second-hand quality of the video relative to a direct connection to cameras equipped to the car.

'Challenging task'

"The video released by the police seems to demonstrate that even the most basic building block of an autonomous vehicle system, the ability to detect and classify objects, is a challenging task," Mobileye CEO Amnon Shashua wrote on Intel's website. "It is this same technology that is required, before tackling even tougher challenges, as a foundational element of fully autonomous vehicles of the future."

Aptiv's radar and camera system using Mobileye chips and sensors helps power the Volvo XC90's driver-assistance system, which provides collision avoidance, lane-keeping aid and other safety features.

In November, Uber agreed to buy 24,000 Volvo SUVs onto which it planned to install its own sensors and software to permit pilot-less driving.
Slika Slika

Odgovori