Tehnička pitanja i objašnjenja
Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

BMW Tri-Turbo Diesel

Post od Geza » 27 Feb 2012, 10:28

Slika

At the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, BMW will introduce the first four models in the new product line - BMW M Performance Automobiles – BMW M550d xDrive (sedan and touring), BMW X5 M50d and X6 M50d. The high performance diesels are powered by the same tri-turbo engine.

A new video gives us a visual of the technology behind BMW’s first tri-turbo diesel engine which is based on the popular 3.0 liter inline-six (N57D30), but with an extra turbocharger. The innovative powerplant produces 381 horsepower and 740 Nm (546 lb-ft) of torque.

With 93.6 kW/127.3 hp per liter of displacement, the N57 sets a new benchmark standard for diesel engines. To achieve this goal, BMW has not only added a third turbocharger, but also engineered a new aluminum crankcase, common-rail direct injection with piezo injectors and high-pressure turbocharges with variable turbine geometry. The maximum injection pressure is 2,200 bar.

The size, arrangement and interplay strategy of the three turbos are designed to guarantee maximum power delivery across a wide rev band. The system comprises two relatively small turbochargers and one large turbo, which join forces precisely to deliver the amount of power required. According to the driving situation, the low moment of inertia of the small turbochargers is exploited to the full to deliver razor-sharp responses, while the link-up with the large turbo is maximized to generate as much charge pressure as possible.

The diesel technology developed exclusively for the BMW M Performance Automobiles also offers increased fuel economy. The M550d Sedan offers fuel economy figures of 6.3 liters per 100 kilometers in the EU test cycle, while the Touring achieves 6.4 l/100 km. CO2 emissions are 165 grams per kilometer for the BMW M550d xDrive Sedan and 169 g/km in the case of the BMW M550d xDrive Touring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95vQpR2j ... r_embedded
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Saša
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 08:07
Garaža: Renault Kadjar Equilibre 1.3 TCe 140 i Fiat Punto Classic 1.2 8V LPG Dynamic A/C

Re: BMW Tri-Turbo Diesel

Post od Saša » 27 Feb 2012, 10:33

Stvarno impresivne performanse, ali brate mili koliko je tek sada ovde potencijalno kritičnih tačaka za kvar i koliko će ovo biti skupo održavati jednog dana... Pa i sa jednom turbinom ljudi muku muče, a zamislite tek tri... :)

Ili, sve se ide na to da auto voziš 4-5 godina i zameniš ga drugim... :)

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 27 Feb 2012, 18:13

Upravo, taj za koga je namenjen taj auto i motor nema potrebe da razmislja sta ce crci za 8 godina. Mada to ne znaci da nece biti havarija u garantnom roku.
SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money

Korisnikov avatar
fq400
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 09:59
Garaža: Lancer

Post od fq400 » 27 Feb 2012, 18:18

Pitanje je kako će prodati polovan auto sa tri turbine, ni onima koji to kupuju novo neće biti svejedno koliko će izgubiti u postprodaji.

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 28 Feb 2012, 00:53

Ti koji uzimaju nece ga najcesce uzeti za kes. Uzme na lease, pa uzme sledeci, a ko ce od lizinga da uzme nije vlasniku bitno. Nece se ni to poraspadati samo od sebe, uz redovno odrzavanje ce sve to ici i preci dosta, problem je kada redovno odrzavanje postane skupo pa hoce da se bude dzek za male pare.
SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money

Odgovori