U službi bezbednosti

Tehnička pitanja i objašnjenja
Korisnikov avatar
Xepoj87
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:37

Re: U službi bezbednosti

Post od Xepoj87 » 24 Maj 2015, 01:08

Realno... Strasno kako ne misle ni na sta... Zamisli udaris pesaka, isprlja ti se soferka toliko, da drugog omasis... I sta onda da radis, da te juri ovaj da se sveti?

Sent from my Sony
Veče u kome se svi slazu je protraceno.
Prvi znak gluposti je potpuno odsustvo stida.

zYx
Pridružio se: 16 Jan 2012, 14:01
Garaža: F10 525d LCI

Post od zYx » 19 Jan 2016, 11:32

BMW napusta retrovizore u korist kamera:

http://www.cnet.com/news/bmw-ditches-mi ... ra-system/

goblin
Banned
Pridružio se: 18 Nov 2014, 23:23

Post od goblin » 19 Jan 2016, 12:04

Evo Volvo jos jednom u akciji :kezo:

Inace mozda sam i pisao o poredjenu dva ista sistema u Mercedesu i u Volvu.
Radi se o Distronic-u koji sam imao u S klasi i onda sam isti sistem testirao kod kuma u Volvu S80 (2009g okvirno).
Bio sam u soku koliko je to kod Mercedes odradjeno mnogo ozbiljnije, detaljnije, bolje u svakom pogledu.

Kod Mercedesa je ceo sistem funkcionisao tako sto nakon podesavanja brzine na tempomatu, kada sistem uoci vozilo ispred (a uocava ga bas mnooogooo ispred i jako precizno radi cak i pri krivudavom delu auto puta, po losem vremenu... nema greske) odmah se na displeju pojavi graficki prikaz sa ocitavanjem tacne udaljenosti izmedju mog auta i auto ispred mene, i ocitana brzina auta ispred mene, a poseban alarm se pali ako je razlika u brzini prevelika a razdaljina mala. Naravno auto sam koci, prilagodjava brzinu, kroz sistem podesavam koje dostojanje zelim da odrzava... Kada se auto skloni iz moje trake, moj auto nastavi da u brzava do programirane brzine po tempomatu...
Uz sve to, bila je opcija i Panic Brake (nisam siguran da se tako zove), poseban sistem koji se pali samo u kriticnim situacijama. Meni je dva puta reagovao, medjutim jednom sam se odusevio kako reaguje (na AP, auto se naglo prestrojio ispred mene a isao sam dosta brze, sistem je odlicno odreagovao), dok me drugi put negativno iznenadio u gradskoj voznji posto je mou agresivnu voznju lose procenio i jednom naglo zakocio dok sam pokusavao da se provlacim kroz guzvu (ko zeli agresivnu voznju kroz gradsku guzvu i provlacenje, ovaj sistem moze da ugasi).

E sada da predjem na Volvo. Isti sistem je u pitanju (automobili istih generacija).
Kum se hvali kako ima Distronic izmedju ostalog i na AP sam hteo da ga isprobam. Sistem nema apsolutno nikakvih podesavanja i radi samo na principu OFF/ON. A funkcionise tako sto na instrument tabli ima jedno odvratno ruzno crveno svetlo koje se pali uz zvucni signal svaki put kada mi neko udje u traku a krece se sporije od mene. I to je sve sto radi! :glavomuzid:
Verovatno da ima i Panic Brake ali to nismo testirali (i bolje da nismo sudeci po ovim klipovima). Ali sve u svemu, dva "ista" sistema u dva razlicita auta istih generacija, a nemaju veze jedan sa drugim sto se tice funkcionalnosti.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 18 Feb 2016, 18:29

:)

Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 29 Jul 2016, 14:18

Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 29 Dec 2016, 18:41

Automatic brakes stopped Berlin truck during Christmas market attack
http://www.dw.com/en/automatic-brakes-s ... a-36936455

The death toll in the Christmas market attack in Berlin could have been much higher. But the truck's automatic braking system, adopted by the EU in 2012, stopped the vehicle after just 70 meters, according to reports.

The truck that plowed into a Berlin Christmas market last week, killing 12, came to a halt due an automatic braking system, according to German media reports on Wednesday.

The automatic braking system potentially saved the lives of many more people in the recent terrorist attack.

An investigation by newspaper "Süddeutsche Zeitung" and broadcasters "NDR" and "WDR" found the Scania R 450 semi-trailer stopped after between 70 and 80 meters (250 feet). The system was reportedly engaged after sensing a collision.

Previous reports speculated that the truck had driven erratically and stopped due to the heroic actions of the truck's Polish driver, who lay fatally wounded in the cabin.

More than 80 people were killed in a similar attack on Bastille Day in Nice last July, when a 19-ton Renault Midlum truck was deliberately and repeatedly driven into crowds.

In 2012, the European Union adopted mandatory regulations requiring all new trucks exceeding 3,500 kilograms be fitted with advanced emergency braking systems. The systems initially alert drivers and then take evasive action.

The regulation was adopted to reduce the number of rear-end collisions by trucks.

The alleged hijacker fled from the scene after driving just 70 to 80 meters (250 feet)

Slika

Arrest in Berlin

The Tunisian hijacker Anis Amri allegedly rammed the truck into the Christmas market near the iconic Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church at around 8:30 p.m. local time as locals and tourists gathered to enjoy the evening.

Six Germans were killed in the attack, as well as people from the Czech Republic, Italy and Israel. Forty-eight people were wounded.

The truck had Polish license plates and was carrying steel beams.

Amri fled the scene and was later shot dead by police in the northern Italian city of Milan days later.

On Wednesday, German policearrested a 40-year-old Tunisian man on suspicion of being an accomplice in the attack, which was claimed by the so-called "Islamic State."

Local media also reported that Amri had sent a selfie and the message "pray for me my brother" from inside the truck just minutes before the attack.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 23 Maj 2018, 22:16

11 car safety systems to become mandatory by 2021
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/1 ... ry-by-2021

Slika

EU Commission says autonomous emergency braking, lane-keep assistance and fatigue detection should feature on all new cars in three years

The European Commission has announced a fresh set of safety proposals, which would force all new cars to feature autonomous emergency braking, lane keeping assistance, reversing cameras, and driver fatigue detection by 2021.

A total of 11 systems will become mandatory for new cars introduced to the market by that date if the proposals are approved, saving an estimated 7,300 lives and preventing 38,900 serious injuries between 2020 and 2030.

Autonomous emergency braking (AEB) has long been expected to become mandatory on new cars. The system - which automatically applies a car’s brakes if a driver fails to slow for an obstacle - is thought to reduce rear-end collisions by 38 per cent. Reversing cameras, meanwhile, recently became mandatory on new cars sold in America, and are predicted to save 95 US lives a year.

Under the proposals, all new cars brought to the EU market from 2021 must also feature ‘over-ridable intelligent speed assistance’. This will entail traffic sign recognition cameras working in harmony with a car’s speed limiter, automatically setting a car's top speed based on prevailing limits.

New cars will also have to be fitted with accident data recorders by 2021, logging telematics information following any collision. Pre-wiring for alcohol interlocks will also be required, allowing problem drink-drivers to easily have an interlock device fitted. This would prevent a car being started without a 'clean' sample of breath being provided.

Emergency stop signalling - which flashes the hazard or brake lights when a car brakes heavily - are also set to become mandatory, as will improved seatbelts, side-impact protection systems and pedestrian impacts zones.
The 11 systems set to become mandatory in 2021:
Advanced emergency braking
Alcohol interlock installation facilitation
Drowsiness and attention detection
Event (accident) data recorder
Emergency stop signal
Full-width frontal occupant protection crash test - improved seatbelts
Head impact zone enlargement for pedestrians and cyclists - safety glass in case of crash
Intelligent speed assistance
Lane keeping assist
Pole side impact occupant protection
Reversing camera or detection system

New vans brought to market by 2021 will be subject to the same proposals, though they won't have to come with advanced emergency braking.

European lawmakers have been key to improving road safety over recent years, mandating the fitment of electronic stability control and Isofix child seat mounts to all new cars certified since 2011. Anti-lock brakes, meanwhile, have been fitted to all cars sold in the EU since 2004.

Traffic fatalities across the EU fell by 43 per cent between 2005 and 2015, but safety chiefs are concerned that the decline has slowed since 2014, with 25,300 people dying on EU roads last year. The new safety systems are being made mandatory in order to help achieve the EU’s Vision Zero project, which aims to move “close to zero fatalities and serious injuries [on the road] by 2050”. An interim target of a 50 per cent reduction is in place for 2030.

While consumers may well be concerned that the addition of more mandatory safety systems will push up the price of cars, the European Commission says its analysis shows it will “have little or no impact on the price of new vehicles.” It has set aside €450 million (£393 million approx) to EU member states “contributing to road safety, digitisation and multimodality [transport logistics]”.

Other systems set to be introduced over coming years include pedestrian and cyclist detection for lorries, while the Commission will help EU member states “systematically identify dangerous road sections” in order to “better target investment.”

Announcing the new safety measures, the European Commission’s head of markets, Elżbieta Bieńkowska, said: "90% of road accidents are due to human error. The new mandatory safety features we propose today will reduce the number of accidents and pave the way for a driverless future of connected and automated driving."

The European Commission says a further four mandatory safety systems will follow “a few years later”.

The proposals have been welcomed by the UK’s Parliamentary Advisory Council for Transport Safety (PACTS). The PACTS executive director, David Davies, says the council “urges the Government to get behind the Commission’s proposals and ensure that they are adopted without delay”. Davies added adopting the new rules would be a “free lunch” for Government, as they would “not require Government spending”.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Heinz
Pridružio se: 12 Mar 2012, 19:27
Garaža: Civic FK2 1.8

Post od Heinz » 24 Maj 2018, 08:06

Predlog je OK, mada ne verujem da će sve da usvoje. Negde sam našao podatak da je tek oko ~25% novih vozila kupljeno sa tim dodatnim sistemima.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 14 Jun 2018, 12:28

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 20 Jun 2018, 14:41

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Xepoj87
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:37

Post od Xepoj87 » 11 Jul 2018, 01:33

Veče u kome se svi slazu je protraceno.
Prvi znak gluposti je potpuno odsustvo stida.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 14 Mar 2019, 12:34

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 20 Okt 2019, 19:27

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
gavran
Pridružio se: 09 Sep 2013, 15:44
Garaža: VW Passat B8 1.6 tdi

Post od gavran » 23 Okt 2019, 14:19

Zanimljiva stvar, samo poznajući našu policiju ne bi me iznenadilo da ovo pišu kao nepropisno vezan pojas.
Rad je stvorio čoveka, a nerad.......gospodina

Korisnikov avatar
somi-car
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 06:50
Garaža: Skoda Superb, Opel Combo

Post od somi-car » 23 Okt 2019, 14:34

Kakva je uopste preporuka za trudnice i vezivanje? Pitam zbog supruge.

Update: pronasao sam neki tekst pa ako nekome zatreba

https://vesti.mojauto.rs/Saveti/549583/ ... -u-stomaku

Odgovori