Trocilindarski benzinac iz Renaulta

Tehnička pitanja i objašnjenja
Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Trocilindarski benzinac iz Renaulta

Post od Geza » 07 Maj 2012, 12:05

It is the first three-cylinder turbo petrol engine ever developed by Renault and features state of the art technology which enable it to be both fun to use and economical at the same time. With its 899cc displacement, VVT (Variable Valve Timing) technology and low-intertia turbocharging the engine delivers 90hp at 5,000rpm and its peak torque of 135Nm is available across a wide rev range with 90% of it available from 1,650rpm. To further optimize the engine’s efficiency, it uses a ‘tumble’ effect inside the cylinders which aids combustion which becomes virtually instantaneous.

The other benefit of the reduced engine capacity is the increased fuel economy over a similarly powered naturally-aspirated unit (around 1 l/100km and 30g/km of CO2 less). It is also cheaper to produce and to run.

To further aid its eco credentials, it will also get a raft of additional fuel-saving measures, such as Stop-Start technology, thermal management technology, a more efficient oil pump and teflon coated timing chain.

The engine is expected to debut on the next Clio where it will probably replace some of the smaller and very outdated engines still lurking in Renault’s line-up. Also, it’s worth mentioning that the manufacturer claims it has deliberately made the engine sound like an old V6 - we cant’t wait!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNvRhWL1 ... r_embedded
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
methane.master
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 10:30
Garaža: Clio III ph2 1,2 16V

Re: Trocilindarski benzinac iz Renaulta

Post od methane.master » 07 Maj 2012, 12:45

Sve je to lepo, ali u moj auto 3 cilindra, jok. Hvala lepo. :thumbdown: Kaže 25% manja potrošnja, pa kad od 4 cilindra otfikariš jedan to je 25% manje, zar ne. :djavo:
Geza je napisao: Also, it’s worth mentioning that the manufacturer claims it has deliberately made the engine sound like an old V6 - we cant’t wait!
Kako da ne. Mora da preko zvučnika puštaju fazno pomeren zvuk još jednog trocilindraša, pa kad se sabere, eto ga V6. :kezo:
Širim haos!

Korisnikov avatar
nikaragva
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 09:03
Garaža: Zafir

Post od nikaragva » 07 Maj 2012, 12:51

Vozicemo mi uskoro i sa dva cilindra :D

Korisnikov avatar
Saša
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 08:07
Garaža: Renault Kadjar Equilibre 1.3 TCe 140 i Fiat Punto Classic 1.2 8V LPG Dynamic A/C

Post od Saša » 07 Maj 2012, 17:07

Ići ćemo peške, još verovatnije...

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
nikaragva
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 09:03
Garaža: Zafir

Post od nikaragva » 07 Maj 2012, 17:12

Dok je bicikla necemo! :D

Odgovori