Alternativni pogoni, sistemi i komponente

Tehnička pitanja i objašnjenja
Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Alternativni pogoni, sistemi i komponente

Post od Geza » 26 Apr 2013, 21:01

Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 21 Maj 2013, 22:05

Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 22 Maj 2013, 00:50

Volvo cuts consumption with flywheel hybrids

Fuel efficiency improves by up to 25%

Volvo's tests of carbon fibre flywheels show that this form of hybridisation can reduce fuel consumption by a quarter with no loss in vehicle performance.

Flywheels provide an alternative to batteries. Energy storage capacity is limited but they can deliver high power for short periods – ideal for improving transient response of downsized engines.

Volvo's vice president of powertrain development, Derek Crabb, said: “Giving the driver an extra 80 horsepower, it makes a car with a four cylinder engine accelerate like one with a six-cylinder.”

The firm wants replace its inline five- and six-cylinder gasoline engines with four-cylinders in its next-generation vehicles. Downsizing will reduce fuel consumption and emissions and will also improve underhood packaging.

Volvo has already developed plug-in diesel hybrids which feature lithium-ion batteries and electric motors on the rear axle but storing kinetic energy in flywheels may be a cheaper, lighter, more compact solution in some applications.

The flywheels accelerate as the vehicle slows down and spin in a vacuum at up to 60,000rpm. The stored energy is converted to shaft power at the rear axle via a CVT transmission from Torotrak. Constructed from carbon fibre, the flywheels are 200mm in diameter, weigh 6kg and are made by F1 supplier Flybrid.

Flywheels are most effective in urban driving, where the frequent stop-start conditions make very inefficient use of the combustion engine. Volvo's studies find that the flywheel would enable the engine to beswitched off for around half the duration of the NEDC cycle.

“The next step after completing these tests is to evaluate how the technology can be implemented in our upcoming car models," said Crabb.

http://ae-plus.com/technology/volvo-cut ... el-hybrids

Slika
SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 03 Jul 2013, 18:14

Skoro sve o litijumskim baterijama. :)
http://gizmodo.com/where-the-most-impor ... -586442784
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 05 Sep 2013, 13:33

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 23 Jan 2014, 21:30

Shell Oil: The last gasoline car will be built in 2070

The disappearance of internal-combustion engines is far from inevitable today, but several groups and governments are now predicting when the last gasoline vehicles will be sold.

The latest prediction comes from a particularly unlikely source: Shell Oil Company, one of the largest petroleum producers in the world.

The company predicts in its latest report that petroleum-powered cars could be nearly gone by 2070.

The concept is part of Shell’s ‘New Lens Scenarios’, reports Autoblog Green. They are forward-looking predictions that help the company decide how to operate over the coming years.

Shell is actually no stranger to such scenario-building, and 2013 actually marks the 40th year of this policy. This year, Shell has developed two New Lens Scenarios, which it terms “Mountains” and “Oceans”.

Each predicts a future based on two possible paths the global economy may take over the coming decades, when affected by technological developments and the global population.

Changing pressures

In both scenarios, that global population is expected to top 9 billion by 2050. The future could be very different for those 9 billion depending on each scenario, though.

In Mountains, a ‘lens’ in which incumbent governmental and economic power persists, natural gas would become a dominant fuel by the 2030s while demand for liquid fuels derived from oils falls.

In terms of transportation, we’d be driving much less — only 1,200 miles per year, on average, a tiny fraction of average U.S. mileage today — thanks to shorter average journeys from a more city-centric population, and better use of two-wheeled transport and public transport.

Economic growth would be sluggish, though, and it’s not great news for the environment — the target of no more than a 2-degree centigrade rise in global temperatures would have been surpassed.

In Oceans, Shell predicts a world with greater understanding and compromise. The world would be a more prosperous one, but dwindling food, energy, and water become the new priorities.

Natural gas doesn’t take off in the way it’s now expected to, but solar grows to become the world’s largest energy source. Still, the march of climate change outpaces technological developments, forcing society to make “significant adaptions”.

Oil phased out by 2070… or sooner?

In each scenario, Shell’s overall estimate is that by 2070, the passenger road market could be “nearly oil-free”, with electricity and hydrogen the dominant means of fueling road transportation.

There’s far too much detail to replicate Shell’s full report (you can read the full 48-page PDF file here) but it’s a fascinating look into possible future outcomes with regards to social pressures, energy, and the global economy.

It may also be outpaced by developments in individual countries. German site eCarTec reports that Swiss green pressure group wants electric cars to dominate as soon as 2050, promoting electric charging and wider use of electric vehicles.

Other visions have been even more severe, such as UK governmental proposals that make any vehicle that’s not a hybrid, plug-in, or zero-emission illegal by 2040 – though such plans were criticized for lacking realism.

Ultimately, none of us can predict the future. But when global firms like Shell start assuming that gasoline will go away, the next 100 could be very interesting indeed.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/11/ ... 0720131101
SlikaSlika

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 03 Feb 2014, 11:26

Električni automobili ipak neće spasiti planetu?

Da automobilska industrija napreduje ka sve većoj nezavisnosti o nafti, toga smo svesni i možemo reći da nas to raduje. Međutim, šta nas čeka “iza ćoška” i kakve benefite će populacija planete Zemlje imati od toga, pokušali su da daju dogovor istraživači sa Univerziteta Severna Karolina.

A oni navode da, iako se procenjuje da će do 2050. godine 40 % automobila u SAD-u biti sa hibridnim ili električnim pogonom, čovečanstvo neće osetiti preveliku razliku kada je zagađenje vazduha u pitanju.

Naime, studija navodi da tek petina štetnih gasova u atmosferi dolazi iz automobila te da do polovine veka neće biti drastičnog smanjenja istih u atmosferi sem ukoliko se ne pronađe neko “šire” prihvacćeno rešenje koje će smanjiti zavisnost o nafti i u ostatku industrije.

Istraživanje objavljeno u žurnalu ” Environmental Science & Technology” navodi da se situacija ne bi promenila čak ni kada bismo svi koristili vozila sa alternativnim vidom pogona gde bi procenat opao tek za 1 %.

Dodatno, iako i hibridi i električni automobili imaju svojih mana, odnosno samo izmeštaju izvor zagađenja iz automobila u elektrane, navode da bi barem vazduh bio nešto čistiji u urbanim sredinama.

Opet, to ne znači da treba odustati od istih, pogotovo kada se uzmu u obzir troškovi korišćenja i održavanja, barem u garantnom roku i predviđenom periodu eksploatacije.

Na kraju, sve zavisi od toga kako stvaramo dobijenu energiju a ne kako je pretvaramo u kretanje.

http://www.vrelegume.rs/vesti/elektricn ... razivanje/
SlikaSlika

Korisnikov avatar
trojanac
Editor in Chief
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:39
Garaža: KIA Ceed JD 1.4
Kontakt:

Post od trojanac » 16 Feb 2014, 13:30

Posetite www.garaza.rs !

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 04 Mar 2014, 21:04

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 30 Apr 2014, 14:05

Better Electric Motors to Arrive? Scientists Discovered New Magnetic Properties in Iron
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... ceDaily%29

Scientists at the Department of Energy’s Ames Laboratory have discovered rare-earth-like magnetic properties in iron under some special circumstances, which might spare the industry of using scarce natural magnetic ore to create electric motors and generators.

The electric motors in hybrid cars or EVs are using electromagnets and permanent magnets to transform electricity into mechanical movement. The electromagnet is simply a coil through which an electric current is passing so nothing too hard to get here. But the ‘permanent’ magnet has a different story.

⌕ electric motor cut-through
The term ‘permanent magnet’ which is used in the industry now might lead you think its some sort of ore naturally being spawned in the Earth’s crust. Well, it’s a bit wrong, because unlike the real magnets (magnetite/lodestone), they are man made and are basically chunks of iron that have been specially treated in order to have a stable magnetic field.

In common industry magnets, iron gives them their strength and it also comes with the benefits of being cheap and abundant. But it still needs rare earth elements (natural magnets) to be transformed into a magnet. Iron is heated above its Curie temperature, after which is cooled in a magnetic field, so that its molecular structure will align in the right shape and create a strong magnetic force.

⌕ magnetite
As you might have concluded, the challenge here is the actual rare-earth minerals which are expensive and are not found in large quantities to meet the demand.

However, scientists have recently discovered that iron can be magnetized using nitrogen. It’s still a delicate process which involves a mix of lithium and lithium-nitrate to create a solution in which iron can be dissolved.

"Usually iron and lithium don't mix," said Ames Laboratory physicist Paul Canfield. "It seems adding nitrogen to the lithium in the solution allows iron to go in."

The resulting crystals of iron-substituted lithium nitride not only act as a natural magnet but they were also more stable to reverse magnetization than current industry magnets.

"With detailed measurements, we saw that these single iron ions are indeed behaving like a single rare-earth ion would," Canfield continued. "And we believe this has to do with the special, fairly simple, geometry that the iron finds itself in: one iron atom positioned between two nitrogen atoms.”

Scientists hope the new crystal growing technique and the new magnet type will aid the industry by replacing the need for rare elements, which will impact electric motors and generators, as well as data storage and manipulation in quantum computer applications.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 28 Maj 2014, 12:56

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
trojanac
Editor in Chief
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:39
Garaža: KIA Ceed JD 1.4
Kontakt:

Post od trojanac » 28 Maj 2014, 12:59

Naravno, ne planira se proizvodnja, ali deluje interesatno. Mogli bi da pitamo Google da nam ga daju na test? :D
Posetite www.garaza.rs !

Dzoni_m
Pridružio se: 12 Jul 2013, 12:38
Garaža: BMW 118i, CX-5

Post od Dzoni_m » 28 Maj 2014, 20:55

Čemu? Kada hoću auto da sam vozi gde mi treba, ja sednem u taxi

Sent from my PMP5101C_QUAD using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
methane.master
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 10:30
Garaža: Clio III ph2 1,2 16V

Post od methane.master » 28 Maj 2014, 21:30

Ovaj brabonjak ritualno spaliti, autore streljati za primer. Slika
Širim haos!

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 25 Jun 2014, 13:22

A sad nešto potpuno drugačije.

Audi developing power-generating suspension system

UK media is reporting Audi is currently developing a high-tech power-generating suspension system.

Auto Express is citing Audi's research & development chief Ulrich Hackenberg who said during the launch of the A3 e-tron the company is working on a "generator suspension." The generator is incorporated in the damper and it’s spun as the suspension compresses while driving on a bumpy road which can increase the temperature of the damper to 100-125 degrees Celsius.

The gathered electrical energy is then stored in batteries for powering the vehicle's hybrid system or for providing more energy to the ancillary electrical systems. This hardware setup would lower fuel consumption as well as diminish resistance on the combustion engine. Such a system could also be tailored to performance cars since it can offer "an independently variable suspension" by sending energy back into the damper.

Chances are we will have to wait at least several years until a production car will be offered with this technology.

Source: autoexpress.co.uk
Slika Slika

Odgovori