Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Re: Alternativni pogoni, sistemi i komponente

Post od dragvorl » 24 Jan 2013, 01:45

Ne znam samo koliki mu rezervoari trebaju za neku ozbiljniju snagu i autonomiju.
SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money

Korisnikov avatar
mr.Big
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 21:02

Post od mr.Big » 24 Jan 2013, 12:55

Pa upotrebom savremenih materijala umesto čelika, težina boca bi se bitno smanjila, a prostor ispod sedišta i poda možda obezbeđuje prihvatljivu autonomiju.
Koliko se sećam, postoji i verzija SUV motora sa gomilom raznih ventila u unapređenoj glavi, a sve to radi više namena jednog motora -benzinskog, pneumatskog, uključujuću i ulogu kompresora. Nisam siguran gde sam to video, al' neko je eksperimentisao sa tim...

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 24 Jan 2013, 13:12

PSA and Bosch unveil a battery-free hybrid

VELIZY, France -- PSA/Peugeot-Citroen plans to launch hybrid cars partially powered by compressed air by 2016.

The carmaker says the so-called "Hybrid Air" system developed with supplier Robert Bosch will be lighter than a hybrid running on gasoline and battery power.

A PSA spokesman told Automotive News Europe that the auomaker plans production models with the hybrid hydraulic engine in its minicar and subcompacts. Both Peugeot and Citroen will introduce the engine in their cars simultaneously, he said.

GM will likely use the technology as part of its alliance agreement with PSA, the spokesman said.

The technology will reduce the cost of cutting emissions compared with current hybrids. "The cost per gram of CO2 reduction is going to be very competitive," Bosch automotive chief Bernd Bohr told reporters here on Tuesday.

The technology uses a compressed air component to draw energy from the combustion engine and from the car's brakes.

The hydraulic system, which comprises two hydraulic units and their pressure accumulators, allows the vehicle to be driven in three ways: the conventional mechanical way, hydraulically, or by a combination of the two.

In city driving conditions, the vehicles can travel on emission-free, compressed air power as much as 80 percent of the time with the three-cylinder gasoline engine cut, PSA said.

Bosch said the technology can be combined with any conventional engine and is suitable for all passenger-car segments and light delivery trucks in urban traffic. "This hydraulic-mechanical powertrain system results in a hybrid powertrain that is more cost-effective, robust, and service-friendly. In addition, it does not require any special infrastructure, and can be deployed anywhere in the world," the supplier said.

PSA said a prototype Hybrid Air subcompact emitted 72 grams of CO2 per km, compared with 104 grams for a Peugeot 208 model with the same combustion engine.

The automaker aims to price subcompact vehicles with the new technology below 20,000 euros, development chief Guillaume Faury said. The similarly sized Toyota Yaris gasoline hybrid has a starting price of around 18,500 euros in France, excluding any environment-related discounts.

Faury declined to give detailed cost estimates but said the new drivetrain would cut the cost per gram of CO2 saved by half when compared with equivalent gasoline-electric hybrids.
He said the new power unit weighed 100 kg, about half that of other typical hybrids.

Unspecified technical challenges have yet to be overcome before a commercial launch, Bosch's Bohr said. "Some more work will have to be done before these cars find the mass market," he said.

European hybrid sales rose about 50 percent last year, according to PSA data, even as the region's overall auto market shrank to a 17-year low. PSA's diesel-electric hybrids claimed a 16 percent share of that market, with leader Toyota claiming 70 percent.
Slika
http://europe.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... ree-hybrid
SlikaSlika

Korisnikov avatar
Laki021
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:41
Garaža: BMW 540i xDrive

Post od Laki021 » 24 Jan 2013, 13:30

Pa ovo je definitivno ekoloskije resenje od dosadasnjih hibrida, jer se baterije, koje su ekoloski ozbiljan problem, ne upotrebljavaju. Svi materijali koji se koriste su 100% reciklabilni.

Takodje velika prednost je sto sistem vazduha pod pritiskom ima prakticno neogranicen broj ciklusa punjenja i praznjenja, za razliku od baterija.

Zatim, sistemi skladistenja energije sa komprimovanim vazduhom zapravo mogu da imaju osetno vecu gustinu energije od baterija, medjutim za ovako nesto je potrebno ostvariti visoke pritiske, sto opet podize tezinu sistema, a smanjuje mu i efikasnost. Generalno problem vidim u pretpostavljam dosta manjem stepenu iskoriscenja rekuperisane energije nego kod elektricnih hibrida. Pretpostavljam da ce zbog ovoga ici na dosta niske pritiske kako bi izbegli smanjenje efikasnosti i potrebu za skladistem toplote. Kad pomenuh skladiste toplote, ovde je problem sto ukoliko brzo sabijate gas, sto bi mogao biti slucaj prilikom kocenja, neizbezno dolazi do adijabatskog sabijanja gasa sto rezultuje zagrevanjem gasa i odavanjem energije u okolinu putem toplote, sto je cist gubitak. Kod stacionarnih resenja ovo se resava time sto se vecina energije zapravo skladisti upravo u toplotnim rezervoarima a ne samom sabijenom gasu, ali kod automobila ovo ne deluje kao izvodljivo resenje.

Sve u svemu ima jako mnogo parametara koji odredjuju ponasanje sistema i njegovu mogucu primenu, ako vec prave tako nesto, za pretpostaviti je da su odabrali optimalne parametre i dobili zadovoljavajuce rezultate pa se upustaju u to. Ja kao i kod svakog hibrida ostajem skeptican dok ne vidim da to stavrno radi kako treba.

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 24 Jan 2013, 13:38

Laki021 je napisao: Ja kao i kod svakog hibrida ostajem skeptican dok ne vidim da to stavrno radi kako treba.
:plusone:
Inace i meni se svidja sto nema baterija i te vrste zagadjenja. Jos jedan plus je sto je radna materija svuda okolo, kao i kod vazdusnih kocnica.
SlikaSlika

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 09 Mar 2013, 11:06

Carmakers think outside the box as electric dreams shatter

GENEVA (Reuters) -- Carmakers are going back to the drawing board in the hunt for fuel-saving technologies as hopes that electric vehicles will be the silver bullet for CO2 emissions look increasingly forlorn.

There is a growing awareness that conventional hybrids and slow-selling battery cars simply won't be enough to meet rigid EU emissions limits.

Among those showing off new ideas at the Geneva car show this week, Volkswagen presented its diesel-electric XL1 - a low-slung two-seater that burns less than a liter of fuel per 100 kilometers - while PSA/Peugeot Citroen rolled out a compressed-air hybrid.

Automakers are broadly on track to meet the EU's interim goal of trimming vehicles' average CO2 output to 130 grams per kilometer by 2015. But drastic steps are needed to meet the 95 gram target set for 2020 and the potential for tougher standards after that.

"We can't get the necessary gains we need with traditional technology any more. We're seeing a real break with the past," PSA innovation chief Jean-Marc Finot said in an interview.

Arthur Wheaton, automotive expert at Cornell University, offers a succinct summing up of the problem. "Battery technology has not been able to resolve the century-old problem of too much weight and limited range capability," he said.

Despite the billions spent by the likes of Renault-Nissan to develop electric cars, optimism about their future has "dampened considerably", KPMG said in a survey in January.

U-turns

World leader Toyota, which launched the Prius hybrid in 1997, dropped plans for broader sale of the battery-powered eQ last September, saying it had misread demand.

Opel scrapped plans for a fully electric Adam subcompact, citing high costs, while Audi shelved the electric R8 coupe and Nissan slashed the price of its Leaf after disappointing sales. "Demand for electric cars isn't where we thought it would be," said Francois Bancon, Nissan's upstream development chief. "We're in a very uncertain phase, and everyone's a bit lost."

For automakers battered by Europe's prolonged market slump, the investment costs are a big concern. Several have joined forces to develop new technologies, most offering some degree of "hybridization" of combustion engine and electric power.

"By now we would have seen a standardization based on the pure electric car if it had turned out to be the solution," said Guillaume Faury, Peugeot's executive vice president for research and development. "That's why we're seeing so many micro-hybrids, mild hybrids, full hybrids, rechargeable hybrids, range extenders and battery cars."

Another response has been to shrink engines, removing cylinders and adding turbochargers to maintain horsepower.

VW's XL1, which draws heavily on aerodynamics, is powered by a 0.8-liter twin-cylinder engine. That substantially undercuts the fuel consumption of the 1-liter three-cylinder Up minicar, VW's smallest and cheapest production car to date.

PSA's Hybrid Air system, developed with German supplier Robert Bosch, will use a separate hydraulic motor driven by nitrogen compressed by energy recovered from braking.

Fuel-cell hope

Longer-term relief may come from cars driven by hydrogen fuel cells, which can cover much longer distances on a single top-up and refuel more quickly than battery cars.

Fuel-cell vehicles, in common with rechargeable models such as Nissan's Leaf, are propelled by electric motors. Instead of a battery, however, a "stack" of cells combines hydrogen with oxygen to generate the electricity.

Daimler, Ford and Nissan have announced joint plans to launch affordable fuel-cell cars within five years, while Toyota and BMW aim to do so by 2020.

But even if those goals are met, initial sales volumes are unlikely to make a significant contribution to the next round of EU-mandated CO2 cuts, experts say.

To make up the difference, carmakers have little choice but to squeeze more gains from existing engines as the costs and risks of developing breakthrough technologies are too high for most, said Klaus Stricker, a consultant with Bain & Company. "I don't expect anything new to come into play in the next five to ten years," Stricker said.

Output of the XL1 - VW is planning to build 250 this year - will be too low to make a dent in the German group's fleet emissions any time soon. But the vehicle, touted by its maker as the world's most fuel-efficient production car, could be used by VW to push for "supercredits" with the European Commission.

Supercredits allow manufacturers to produce a quota of cars that exceed the CO2 target if they also make vehicles with very low emissions. German carmakers have most to gain from this because they could reduce the changes to their luxury cars.

Their poorer mass-market cousins, however, face a more fundamental challenge. "There's more and more regulation, but customers want to pay less and less," Nissan's Bancon said. "So we have to cut prices and increase technology content - that's the headache we're faced with."

http://europe.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... ms-shatter
SlikaSlika

Scuderia
Pridružio se: 22 Jan 2012, 20:20

Post od Scuderia » 04 Apr 2013, 11:57

Slika

:djavo:

Floyd
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 09:18

Post od Floyd » 04 Apr 2013, 13:31

Konjina americka :thumbdown:

Korisnikov avatar
NexT
Pridružio se: 09 Jan 2012, 18:49
Garaža: E (W212)

Post od NexT » 04 Apr 2013, 13:32

Ko tacno?

Floyd
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 09:18

Post od Floyd » 04 Apr 2013, 13:34

Taj sto salje ovako "inteligentne" poruke drugim vozacima.

Vozi ti bajo sta hoces i sta ti se svidja ali ostavi druge na miru.
Seksualna disfinkcija se sigurno ne nadoknadjuje jakim autom ;)
Poslednja izmena od Floyd u 04 Apr 2013, 13:36, izmenjeno 1 put ukupno.

Korisnikov avatar
nikaragva
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 09:03
Garaža: Zafir

Post od nikaragva » 04 Apr 2013, 13:34

:kezo:

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 04 Apr 2013, 14:47

Ovo mi deluje kao PShopiranje.
SlikaSlika

Korisnikov avatar
Dusan
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:26

Post od Dusan » 11 Apr 2013, 02:44

There's nothing worse than making your hand and losing it all, because you were drawing dead to start with.

Korisnikov avatar
TheWickerMan
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 12:46
Garaža: AR Giluietta TCT

Post od TheWickerMan » 11 Apr 2013, 10:52

Scuderia je napisao:Slika

:djavo:
:mrgreen: :opustanje:

Slika

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 22 Apr 2013, 15:27

Evo price koje smo nekad vec ovde pricali.

Maserati chief says EVs are 'not the answer'

All this discussion about zero emissions is nonsense'

Maserati's chief Harald Wester declared during 2013 Auto Shanghai "all this discussion about zero emissions is nonsense."

He based his statement on statistics regarding average power station efficiency which state an average EV requires 86g of CO2 emissions per kilometer in Europe, 110 g/km in United States and 191 g/km in China. Wester said nobody in the industry is discussing how efficiently the battery pack is charged, adding that it varies from area to area depending on numerous factors like how the energy is produced.

Nevertheless, he believes at some point Maserati will be forced to create a hybrid powertrain in order to meet stricter emission regulations, especially in United States. Harald Wester mentions diesels and CNG are better for lowering CO2 emissions and he describes them as being more viable than hybrids. In addition, he thinks EVs "are not the answer" and proposes more honest solutions for calculating emissions.
Source: Maserati
SlikaSlika

Odgovori