Tehnička pitanja i objašnjenja
Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
HKS
Pridružio se: 14 Jan 2013, 17:31

Re: Alternativni pogoni, sistemi i komponente

Post od HKS » 23 Jan 2018, 20:30

Xepoj87 je napisao:
Laki021 je napisao:Lepo neko rece na forumu, vreme za elektricna kola ce biti kad BMW pocne masovno da ih proizvodi. I tacno ce tako i biti...
Nisam ni znao da i Bmw razvija svoje baterije, poput Tesle i Mercedesa, mislio sam da koriste tudje.

Sent from the 7th edge of the 3rd World.
Tesla ima Panasonic baterije, koje doduse pravi po licenci.

Послато са m2 уз помоћ Тапатока

Korisnikov avatar
Xepoj87
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:37

Post od Xepoj87 » 23 Jan 2018, 20:33

To je vec komplikovano, zajedno razvijaju, a Panasonic najvise radi na samim celijama, koje sam razvija.
Ali nisam znao da i Bmw razvija svoje i da ce za 3 godine presisati Tesline i Panasonicove.

Sent from the 7th edge of the 3rd World.

Veče u kome se svi slazu je protraceno.
Prvi znak gluposti je potpuno odsustvo stida.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 23 Jan 2018, 20:41

Sprema se struja za neke modele.

Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Пунтилак
Banned
Pridružio se: 16 Jan 2018, 16:16

Post od Пунтилак » 23 Jan 2018, 20:53

Hm, koja li je šansa da Puntać dočeka "uradi sam" elektrifikaciju ? :)

Možda će to na kraju biti neki sistem prepravke svih standardnih vozila? Ne znam samo kako će klimu da prikače i koliko li to posrče ba(k)teriju ?

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 23 Jan 2018, 21:41

Stavi se klima od Priusa.

Послато са m2 уз помоћ Тапатока

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 26 Jan 2018, 18:16

Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 26 Feb 2018, 15:09

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 14 Apr 2018, 23:26

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 27 Apr 2018, 13:06

ABB powers e-mobility with launch of first 350 kW high power car charger
http://new.abb.com/news/detail/4439/abb ... ar-charger

Pioneering technology leader ABB launches new Terra HP High Power fast charger at Hannover Messe, extending global reach.

With the number of electric vehicles on the road rising, the global demand for powerful and energy efficient vehicle charging stations is ever increasing. At Hannover Messe, ABB launched its newest EV charging solution, the Terra HP, the first 350 kW product on the market. Charging time for a range of 200 km is just eight minutes.

Ideally suited for use at highway rest stops and petrol stations, Terra HP’s ultra-high current has the capacity to charge both 400 V and 800 V cars at full power.

The addition of Dynamic DC power sharing technology, allows a two-power cabinet charging system to charge a couple of EVs simultaneously, with up to 350 kW, while dynamically optimizing the available grid connection and the power delivery to the two vehicles.

Commenting on the launch Frank Muehlon, Head of ABB’s Global Business for Electric Vehicle Charging, said: “We are committed to supporting the expansion of electric vehicle charging systems across the globe to drive cleaner environments. Creating innovative state-of-the-art and energy efficient solutions which are scalable to expand and flex with our customers’ needs is at the heart of ABB’s philosophy.”
Terra HP High Power fast charger

Additional power cabinets and charge posts can be added after installation, delivering a cost-effective and future-proof solution for expandable charge points that can grow as the EV base grows.

To further improve performance, Terra HP delivers the highest uptime due to redundancy on power and communication, and individually cooled charging cables. Having proven its paces in numerous commercial electric bus field installations, the power cabinet is also extremely reliable.

For charging operators, Terra HP provides the additional benefit of ABB Ability™ Connected Services, which deliver enhanced functionality, including the ability to easily connect chargers to back offices, payment platforms or smart grids systems. More importantly, remote diagnostics, repair and over-the-air software updates, minimize downtime and keep running costs low.

Terra HP delivers a number of additional benefits for consumers, including an intuitive, easy to use touchscreen display and multiple payment options.

ABB has provided charging solutions as part of its drive to promote sustainable mobility since 2010 and has sold more than 6,500 cloud connected DC fast-chargers around the world for passenger cars and commercial vehicles.

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 29 Maj 2018, 22:40

Orbis Wheels, a startup from Mill Valley in California, tries to re-invent the wheel once more and promises a breakthrough in electric drive.
https://insideevs.com/new-ring-drive-in ... akthrough/

The Orbis Ring Drive Wheel is kind of an in-wheel motor, but different from hub motors and, according to company founder Marcus Hays, it saves weight, cost and complexity. Having such wheels apparently improves performance, efficiency and braking (outside disc and caliper operates 20% cooler), too.

Here is the idea:

Slika

Orbis Ring Drive Wheel (source: HondaPro Jason)
“The company’s brochure explains “the technology divides a wheel or cog into two essential parts, a stationary hub and a rim or ‘ring.’ The ring rotates about the stationary hub, driven by a lightweight, high-speed motor.”

Hays says the ring drive is more efficient while reducing vehicle weight as much as 40% and driveline complexity by 75% compared to powertrains in which the electric motors (in-hub or in the driveline) power an axle.”

Orbis Wheels presented prototypes in scooters and in a Honda Civic Type R Hybrid, which was equipped with two Orbis Ring Drive Wheels.

Each wheel is rated at 70hp (50 kW) – 140 hp total. The weight of the wheel is 16 kg (35 lbs), while a traditional hub motor would be 31 kg.

Soon, the company will test and demonstrate the Orbis Ring Drive Wheel and will be looking for commercialization in the automotive industry or maybe military.

The World’s 1st Honda Civic Type R Hybrid with AWD. Orbis has engineered 2 electric wheel motors that add a total of 140 hp to the rear wheels of the new 10th generation Honda Civic Type R. Added benefits include, better handling, more power, better MPG, more even weight ratio, cooler brake temps, faster 0-60 times & more. I will be testing this new system out on my own 2017 Civic Type R very soon. Please Subscribe to watch the upcoming videos and info about this ground breaking new tech.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
ljuba
Pridružio se: 19 Sep 2013, 19:52
Garaža: X-trail

Post od ljuba » 30 Maj 2018, 08:52

Ovo ja pricam da treba napraviti vec 30 god :) od kada smo na fakutetu radili elekricne automobile - oblik i dimenzije tocka su idealne za integraciju sa elektricnom masinom (generator / motor - inace svi pogresno nazivaju elektricni motor :)). Jedino je uvek bio onaj stari problem, prljavstina - vlaga, prasina, inercija i sitnice :)

Korisnikov avatar
passenger
Pridružio se: 07 Maj 2016, 10:20
Garaža: KIA Cee'd sw 1.6 crdi Opel Corsa C GSI

Post od passenger » 30 Maj 2018, 09:00

@ljuba

Su počeli sa električnim gradskim busevima u Holandiji? Trebalo bi da se menjaju I stanice, iznad koje stoji punjač I dok bus stoji, puni se automatski.

Tek sad vidim kako sam glupo sastavio rečenicu :glavomuzid:
Poslednja izmena od passenger u 30 Maj 2018, 09:04, izmenjeno 1 put ukupno.
''...and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul''

Korisnikov avatar
ljuba
Pridružio se: 19 Sep 2013, 19:52
Garaža: X-trail

Post od ljuba » 30 Maj 2018, 09:02

Bas juce dolazim iz Beograda na Schiphool i gledam kako se pune:) Drugar mi je inace poceo da izradjuje pantografe, a nekada je bila i moja profesija pa me malo interesuje :) Inace za kretanje kroz selo i gusto naseljenu oblast idealni su, posto se skoro ne cuju ni kada krecu, ni kada koce - sto je kod nasih buseva inace ogroman problem - buka. Inace u BG je stvarno katastrofa, svaki drugi autobus izbacije naftu na sve strane...

Slika

Inace kod mene na poslu - u selu busevi su i hidrogenski..
Slika
Poslednja izmena od ljuba u 30 Maj 2018, 09:07, izmenjeno 1 put ukupno.

Korisnikov avatar
passenger
Pridružio se: 07 Maj 2016, 10:20
Garaža: KIA Cee'd sw 1.6 crdi Opel Corsa C GSI

Post od passenger » 30 Maj 2018, 09:06

E baš to. Firma za koju radim ih sklapa. Mislim da su taj sistem I patentirali.
''...and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul''

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 17 Jul 2018, 20:55

SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money