SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Formula 1 - sezona 2022

Post od Geza » 05 Avg 2022, 22:13

Piastri to replace Ricciardo at McLaren in 2023.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Heinz
Pridružio se: 12 Mar 2012, 19:27
Garaža: Civic FK2 1.8
Birthday

Post od Heinz » 05 Avg 2022, 23:18

“Red Bull’s partnership with Honda has been an incredibly successful one and we are pleased that this will continue until the end of the current era of the FIA’s power unit regulations in 2025,” said Red Bull team boss Christian Horner.

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 06 Avg 2022, 11:12

Dobro je Piastri ispalio Renault, videcemo da li ce mu se isplatiti.
SlikaSlika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 24 Avg 2022, 20:47

Ricciardo confirms McLaren exit

Daniel Ricciardo has confirmed he will part ways with the McLaren Formula 1 team at the end of the season.
News of the Australian’s departure came via a statement from the squad.

“It’s been a privilege to be a part of the McLaren Racing family for the last two seasons but following several months of discussions with Zak & Andreas we have decided to terminate my contract with the team early and agree to mutually part ways at the end of this season,” Ricciardo said, according to the team’s statement.

“I’ll be announcing my own future plans in due course but regardless of what this next chapter brings, I have no regrets and am proud of the effort and work I gave McLaren, especially the win in Monza, last season.

“I’ve enjoyed working with everyone at McLaren both trackside and back in Woking and will be giving my all on and off track as we enjoy the remainder of the season together.

“I’ve never been more motivated to compete and be a part of a sport that I love so much and look forward to what comes next.”

Team Principal Andreas Seidl, Ricciardo’s strongest public supporter, added: “I would like to thank Daniel for his dedication and contribution over the last two seasons so far.

“Despite the shared challenges, he has always turned up with a fighting spirit and positivity and helped the entire team to always keep pushing forward.

“We will never forget that memorable race win in Monza which was a great boost for the whole team.

“We still have an important battle in the constructors’ championship ahead of us for the remainder of the season and we look forward to battle this out with Daniel and Lando [Norris].”

Pressure on Ricciardo has been mounting over the past 12 months.

However, comments made by Zak Brown, CEO of McLaren Racing, ratcheted that up in the days prior to the Monaco Grand Prix.

“Daniel has been a great addition to McLaren, and it’s been a pleasure working with him,” he said of Ricciardo’s impending departure.

“I’d like to thank him for all of his efforts over the last two seasons both trackside and back at base.

“It’s no secret that we hoped we could achieve more together but seeing him stand on the top step of the podium as a McLaren driver was a highlight.

“We wish him well for the future and let’s go enjoy the rest of the season together.”
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 24 Avg 2022, 21:13

Dobice lepe parice.
SlikaSlika

Korisnikov avatar
Gazu
Pridružio se: 08 Feb 2022, 00:31
Garaža: Opel Astra G 1.6i-16V

Post od Gazu » 24 Avg 2022, 21:20

Jel može Formula 1 da se prati i preko kompa nekako? Ili vi svi gledate baš na TV-u? Odkako sam na Supernovoj umesto na Box paketu, TV mogu da gledam samo na Androidu.

Korisnikov avatar
Bogdan
Banned
Pridružio se: 15 Avg 2020, 13:10

Post od Bogdan » 24 Avg 2022, 21:31

Mislim da sve vrste Sport /trke itd... Ide na hesgoal.
F1 gledam bar ja, preko Sky, znaci uzivanje pred trening trke, kvalifikacije, sve pocinje sat ranije, izvestavanje direkt pored svakog boxa itd itd... Stvarno docaraju sve i mnogo je vise svako uoucen sta i kako...
A imam i Nase programe, preko Adria telekom, gde ide prenos na sk 1 HD

Ford S-Max 2,5t

Korisnikov avatar
nidza
Pridružio se: 26 Feb 2012, 22:23
Garaža: Oktavije dvije

Post od nidza » 24 Avg 2022, 22:09

Gazu je napisao:
24 Avg 2022, 21:20
Jel može Formula 1 da se prati i preko kompa nekako? Ili vi svi gledate baš na TV-u? Odkako sam na Supernovoj umesto na Box paketu, TV mogu da gledam samo na Androidu.
Ima na mufte na livetv.sx.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 24 Avg 2022, 22:34

Crnjak...

A background is emerging that makes the whole story even more disturbing: on the occasion of the Japanese GP scheduled in Suzuka on 9 October, the Alpine should have presented a limited version A110 that would have been dedicated to Fernando Alonso. The Renault group was ready to give the two-time world champion an important recognition of his sporting role, a sign that the rumors of a contract renewal were further ahead than it might seem.

The presentation of the “A110 Alonso” was initially scheduled in Monza for the centenary of the Italian GP and then was postponed for a month at Suzuka, but no one will ever see the car dedicated to Fernando born, which will remain a great unfinished …

https://pledgetimes.com/f1-alpine-backg ... -launched/

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Gazu

Post od Gazu » 24 Avg 2022, 22:45

To mi treba, na mufte!😁 Hvala!

Bilo bi mi bezveze da plaćam još neki kanal, baš zbog toga što već plaćam Supernovu...

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 24 Avg 2022, 23:50

Ako imas proxi u Luxemburgu i Austriji je besplatan stream. Ovi free su uglavnom nepouzdani. Jako cesto mi se desi da prekine bas kad je najgore, na startu.
SlikaSlika

Korisnikov avatar
Gazu

Post od Gazu » 25 Avg 2022, 00:23

Pozabaviću se time, tako je, i VPN je opcija. Možda i neki dodatni uređajčić da uzmem za tu namenu, pa s njime da gledam to na monitoru preko Supernove...

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 25 Avg 2022, 21:57

Ricciardo najverovatnije ide u Alpine, uz otpremninu od McLarena u visini od 25 miliona $.
Leclerc i Verstappen startuju sa začelja u Belgiji zbog promene motora.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 26 Avg 2022, 22:34

Sauber prekida saradnju sa Alfa Romeom na kraju sledeće sezone, a novi tehnički partner postaje Audi. Sa sopstvenim motorima će se takmičiti od 2026. godine.
https://www.audi-mediacenter.com/en/pre ... la-1-14876

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Odgovori