Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Formula 1 - sezona 2018

Post od Geza » 20 Avg 2018, 22:09

Red Bull sign Pierre Gasly for 2019!
https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/19056/br ... 2019-.html

Red Bull Racing have signed Pierre Gasly for the 2019 season, sources have confirmed, as the Frenchman will make the promotion from Toro Rosso to replace the departing Daniel Ricciardo.

He'll be filling the shoes of Daniel Ricciardo, who decided to join Renault from next season onwards.

Gasly has been one of the stand-out performers of the season, as he managed to finish fourth in Bahrain early in the season. Performances have been up and down since, but Gasly, who is driving his first full season after having done four races in 2017, is still one of the biggest talents in F1.

Another wrinkle is Gasly's relationship with Honda, which goes back to his days in the Super Formula. He's been working with the Japanese carmaker for years, including this season at Toro Rosso, which could prove useful as Red Bull build their relationship with Honda.

Gasly will be teaming up with Max Verstappen, making the pair the second youngest on the grid (Gasly is 22, Verstappen is 20), only being slightly edged out by Williams duo Sergey Sirotkin and Lance Stroll (22 and 19 respectively). However, the Red Bull duo will likely be fighting at the top of the grid, rather than the back, where Williams have mostly been this season.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 23 Avg 2018, 00:33

Raikkonen: I drank for 16 days in a row between races
https://www.grandprix247.com/2018/08/21 ... w-between/

Childhood poverty, running away from military service to make a race, and going on boozy benders between Formula 1 races are some of the revelations in a new book that sheds light on the life of usually taciturn Finnish driver Kimi Raikkonen.

Nicknamed “the Iceman”, the 38-year-old is known for his cool and gruff character but he has opened up to Finnish author Kari Hotakainen, whom he authorised to write “The Unknown Kimi Raikkonen” – a book about the 2007 Formula 1 World Champion’s life.

In the book, so far published in Finnish only, Raikkonen, who is paid millions to drive for Ferrari and has become one of the wealthiest drivers in the sport, reveals he grew up in a modest small house without an indoor toilet.

He also describes the financial problems of his teenage driving years, and wrote, “My brother, Rami was my mechanic. We drove an old van to the races… already then I grasped that, goddammit, dad and mum had put in all their money and when we got there I felt like I wasn’t going to make it anywhere.”

In 1999, at the age of 20, Raikkonen signed a contract to drive in the British Formula Renault series but had to join Finland’s compulsory military service the same year.

Raikkonen describes one occasion where, after returning to his garrison late and drunk he thought he would be punished and might miss a race. He, therefore, absconded from the garrison early in the morning to avoid censure.

“They started calling after me… They were angry because on top of being drunk and late I had also escaped,” he said. “But we were just lying on the beach drinking beer.”

In the end, he said he made a deal with the military that he would be allowed to race if he came back.

Throughout his career Raikkonen has been laid back, a man of few words and blisteringly quick who is loved for these very factors.

At Sauber, he was the mischievous but easy going young guy who broke into the Formula 1 scene. In his heyday, at Mclaren, he was blisteringly quick and became well known for his party lifestyle.

At Ferrari where he moved in 2007, the Finn became more private and began to shun attention after he won his first title. Fed up with Formula 1 and paid a huge bounty to depart the team, to make way for Fernando Alonso. He departed the scene in 2010.

Debauched partying with the Dudesons on a yacht in Monaco, karaoke nights and the like kept Raikkonen on the radar during his absence.

His partying continued when he returned to F1 with Lotus and in the book recalled a time in 2012 when he drank for 16 days in a row between F1 Grands Prix in Bahrain and Spain. He would finish third in the latter race.

Raikkonen went on to win the F1 championship in 2007 driving for Ferrari, where he returned in 2014.

The book’s first edition was sold out within days in Raikkonen’s native Finland and the rights have been already sold to 10 other countries, with an English edition expected to be out in October.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 29 Avg 2018, 15:32

Od sledeće sezone poziciona svetla na bolidima.

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Ikac
Pridružio se: 19 Apr 2012, 22:29
Garaža: Fiat Bravo 198 (2011) 1.6 multijet

Post od Ikac » 29 Avg 2018, 16:53

Ja sam pročitao da su to i stop svetla tj. da će da se pale prilikom kočenja.

Edit
Po naliku na WEC šampionat, tako je i organizacija oko Formule 1 sprema da od naredne sezone uvede nova zadnja svetla na bolidima. Ona bi bila montirana na zadnjem krilu i imala bi isti svrhu kao kod putničkih automobila, odnosno da pokažu svoju svetlost prilikom kočenja.
https://pole-position.rs/f1-uvodi-zadnj ... 19-godine/

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 29 Avg 2018, 22:09

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 07 Sep 2018, 12:22

Elkann jumps the gun, congratulates Leclerc on Ferrari drive!
http://www.f1i.com/news/316431-elkann-j ... drive.html

A company owned by the brother of Ferrari chairman John Elkann, spilled the beans on Charles Leclerc on Facebook, congratulating the driver for his imminent arrival at Ferrari before scrapping the message.

Garage Italia, an automotive customization company founded by flamboyant businessman Lapo Elkann, clumsily anticipated an official announcement, expected any day now, of Leclerc's move to Maranello with the following message:

"Proud to have believed in you since the debut in @ f1," read the Garage Italia post on Facebook.

"Proud to have accompanied you on the track, corner after corner. Happy to see you soon at the wheel of the Red @charles_leclerc "
The company subsequently deleted the post and replaced it with another message in which it "hopes that the dream comes true!"

After a formative year in Formula 1 with Sauber and a string of impressive results, Leclerc is set to replace Kimi Raikkonen at the Scuderia, the Italian squad apparently following up on a deal to promote the Monegasque initially put together by former Ferrari boss Sergio Marchionne.

Reports emerged earlier this week that Raikkonen was told of his fate at Monza last weekend by Ferrari's Elkann, while the announcement of a deal with Leclerc is imminent.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 11 Sep 2018, 14:44

Kimi Raikkonen to leave Ferrari at the end of 2018!
https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/20699/-m ... ason-.html

2007 champion Kimi Raikkonen has decided to leave Ferrari at the end of the 2018 season. It looks likely that Charles Leclerc will take over his seat next season. The Finn will return to Sauber, where he started in 2001, next season.

Raikkonen's contract at Ferrari is not being renewed at the end of the 2018-season. The late Sergio Marchionne made it clear before his passing in July that he wanted to get Charles Leclerc in 2019, and the Italian team look to be granting that wish. At 38 years old, Raikkonen has had a glamorous career in F1, one that's really worth looking back on.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 11 Sep 2018, 16:23

Sta ti je kad covek hoce da cedi do samog kraja umesto da batali. :ccc:
SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money

Korisnikov avatar
aviator
Banned
Pridružio se: 24 Nov 2014, 10:41
Garaža: Peugeot 308 1.6 HDI

Post od aviator » 11 Sep 2018, 17:16

Jbg. Ferrari je Ferrari. Uvek vredi sedeti u njemu.

Korisnikov avatar
Kuzmanovic
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:31
Garaža: Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 TB MultiAir

Post od Kuzmanovic » 11 Sep 2018, 17:19

Ocigledno je istinski ljubitelj ovog sporta, sigurno nije nastavio da vozi zato sto mu treba za hleb. Lepse mi je da vidim njega, Kubicu i Alonsa, pa makar i u borbi za bodove, nego ove nove klince koji dovode sponzore i parama kupuju sedista.

Sent from my Tesla TTL7 using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
TheWickerMan
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 12:46
Garaža: AR Giluietta TCT

Post od TheWickerMan » 11 Sep 2018, 18:11

Kuzmo +1.
Kimi vozi Alfu, biće zanimljivo :D

Sent from my Mate10 Lite using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 11 Sep 2018, 19:05

Pao s konja na magarca a istinski ljubitelj. Umesto da je lepo batalio kad mu nivac vec ne treba nego da se trka za 10. mesto.
SlikaSlika

Korisnikov avatar
nidza
Pridružio se: 26 Feb 2012, 22:23
Garaža: Oktavije dvije

Post od nidza » 11 Sep 2018, 19:27

Ne vidim u čemu je problem? Ako ne željan trka, neka se trka. Bolji je od proseka grida i verovatno može da pomogne timu više nego ovi 12godišnjaci stigli sa xboxa.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 11 Sep 2018, 19:30

Kakav problem, bas me briga, jedino kazem svoje misljenje, ako bih smeo, izvinite...
SlikaSlika

Korisnikov avatar
Kuzmanovic
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:31
Garaža: Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 TB MultiAir

Post od Kuzmanovic » 11 Sep 2018, 19:33

To sto je ljubitelj ne znaci da sa godinama ne postaje sve losiji vozac i da jednostno nije sposoban da nastavi da vozi za sampionske timove. Kimi je ispao gospodin jer je prihvatio da ode u Sauber Alfa Romeo za (verovatno) manje pare, znajuci da ce naredne sezone cesto imati istaknutu plavu zastavu. To samo pokazuje da mu je bitnije to sto radi od svog ega i nekog statusa u tom svetu. Na kraju krajeva, nije slucajno zasto Kimi ima toliko fanova.

Nazalost vrlo brzo ce doci do smene generacija gde ce old school vozaci otici u penziju a njihova mesta popuniti razni plejstejsn vozaci sa svojim sponzorima.

Na kraju krajeva, po mom misljenju, bolje je baviti se ovim poslom sto duze, pa makar vozio i za najgori tim na gridu, nego postati sampion i ko sisica se povuci jer znas da nisi sposoban ponoviti takav uspeh (Kekeov sin). Vece postovanje imam prema Kubici koji je tu kao test vozac u trenutno najlosijem timu nego za sampione poput ovog jutjubera.

EDIT: Uleteo Nidza sa veoma slicnim pogledom na mladje vozace. :doubleup:

Sent from my Tesla TTL7 using Tapatalk

Odgovori