Formula 1 - sezona 2018

Formula 1, WRC, Moto GP i ostalo
Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Formula 1 - sezona 2018

Post od Geza » 13 Jun 2018, 20:10

Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 19 Jun 2018, 11:25

Red Bull Racing officially confirms Honda engine from 2019 F1
http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/ ... m_2019_F1/

Red Bull has decided to switch from Renault to Honda power for 2019. After lengthy delays and high tension between the energy drink-owned outfit and its existing supplier Renault.

Red Bull will therefore join its junior team Toro Rosso in sharing Honda power from 2019, and leave Renault with only its works team and new customer McLaren

Red Bull Racing Team principal Christian Horner said the switch was being made because it gave Red Bull the best chance to compete for titles again.

“This multi-year agreement with Honda signals the start of an exciting new phase in Aston Martin Red Bull Racing’s efforts to compete not just for grand prix wins but for what is always our goal: championship titles,” he said.

“We have always taken decisions such as this dispassionately and with only one criteria in mind: do we believe the outcome will allow us to compete at a higher level?

“After careful consideration and evaluation we are certain this partnership with Honda is the right direction for the team.”

Red Bull has been monitoring Honda’s development since sister team Toro Rosso replaced McLaren as the factory Honda F1 squad for this year.

“We have been impressed by Honda’s commitment to F1, by the rapid steps they have made in recent times with our sister team Scuderia Toro Rosso, and by the scope of their ambition, which matches our own,” Horner added.

“We look forward to working with Honda in the coming years and to racing together in pursuit of F1’s biggest prizes.”

Honda motor company president and representative director Takahiro Hachigo said: “Having two teams means we can access twice as much data as previously.

“We believe that working with both Toro Rosso and Red Bull Racing will allow us to get closer to our goal of winning races and championships, building two strong partnerships.

“Discussions proceeded very quickly, thanks to Red Bull’s open and respectful attitude towards Honda, leading to a deal that is fair and equitable for all parties.”
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 21 Jun 2018, 23:36

Ferrari: Leclerc in, Raikkonen out for 2019
http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/ ... _for_2019/

It’s not without precedent that Ferrari would sign a young driver, they’ve done that in the past, but it was the distant past and rare for sure. Ferrari have normally chosen to hire to two best, mature and title-winning drivers it can find and this has made the Daniel Ricciardo option the much-talked about decision for Maranello.

However, Autosport’s motorsport minions have suggested that while Kimi Raikkonen’s career may be coming to an end, the open seat may not go to Ricciardo but to their own junior driver program star, Charles Leclerc. This would be the first driver from that relatively new program to make it to the top seat.

The reasoning, Autosport says, is that the price for Ricciardo would be too much coupled with the high price Vettel demands so Leclerc may be a thrifty, quick and homegrown option versus other drivers on the grid.

The choice, which hasn’t been made yet, would be a good one as Leclerc has proven his ability to get on top of the current Formula 1 car and adapt his style to succeed at Sauber. IF you consider the struggles he had initially and the progress he’s made in the last three races, you can see the young Monegasque driver has put it all together in a complete package.

As a young driver, he may not present a political challenge like Ricciardo may or Hamilton did when he joined McLaren against the main driver—in this case, Sebastian Vettel. Not that Ricciardo is a political beast but his pace and his maturity would not suit him well as a number two driver and that would cause friction. I doubt Daniel wants to be this era’s Rubens Barrichello.

Will Ferrari hire a junior driver program star? Will they hire such a young driver? It’s happened in rare occasions before but it hasn’t been the norm for decades. Would it be the right choice and why? Who else, apart from Ricciardo, would you hire if you were Maurizio Arrivebene?
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Kornjaca Rade
Pridružio se: 15 Feb 2014, 08:57
Garaža: Lancia Delta 1.8 Di T-Jet

Post od Kornjaca Rade » 08 Jul 2018, 16:59

Odlicna trka, jedna od najboljih u poslednjih par godina.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 08 Jul 2018, 17:01

Raikkonen se podmladio, verovatno očekuje novi ugovor.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 12 Jul 2018, 00:02

Vozni park vozača F1.
https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/1957 ... ritish-gp/

Kubica: Yes I signed a deal to drive Ferrari in 2012
https://www.grandprix247.com/2018/07/11 ... i-in-2012/

Robert Kubica has revealed that half a dozen years ago he could have been racing for Ferrari, but a freak accident at a minor rally in Italy changed his life’s path reminding us all how different things may have been and explained that he was not rallying merely for fun.

The Pole ended the final test session of the 2011 season fastest of all when driving for Renault and unknown to most had a Maranello contract in his pocket. But that crash on 6 February 2011 on the Ronde di Andora rally changed what could have been.

Speaking on the official F1 podcast, Kubica was asked if he had a deal to join Fernando Alonso in red for 2012 and beyond, he replied, “Yes.”

Revealing he had a signed contract with Ferrari under team leadership of Stefano Domenicali at the time, while admitting he would be banking less money than he was doing at Renault for the privilege of wearing the Prancing Horse badge on his overalls.

Kubica elaborated on the F1 dream,”First [goal] is to enter F1. Second is to become established in F1, so you have good value, a good reputation, which is more difficult than to enter. Third, you win a world championship or become a Ferrari driver.”

“I haven’t won a world championship, in the end I haven’t become a Ferrari driver but I was very close.”

Kubica’s horrific injuries were kept very private for the first year or so after the accident, with the Pole seldom seen in public. His recovery was slow and tough but consistent and by 2012 he was rallying again!

The remarkable journey since then is well documented and has led him back to Formula 1 as a well-respected reserve and test driver for Williams.

Looking back, Kubica said he had little time to think about Formula 1 while on the mend, “My recovery was so hard that for the first 16-18 months it did not hurt. I was fighting, I was concentrating on recovery, I was going through a difficult period.”

But as he rehabilitated reality sunk in, “The more time was going the more difficult it was becoming, because the hope that things can get sorted were disappearing. There were moments I was recovering extraordinarily good and there were then months when surgeries went wrong and I went back six months instead of improving.”

“It was painful [not racing in F1] but it was not more painful because I knew I was going to race for Ferrari.”

The one-time grand prix winner also revealed that doing rallying was not merely for fun, he was using it as a platform to gain an edge over his rivals and improve himself as a race driver, “It’s true that I paid a big price – and I’m still paying it. But it was not purely for fun.”

“There was something behind it. I was not talking about it, but probably what really happened is that the desire to become a better driver, a more complete driver, the desire of finding something which others they don’t have or that I can improve… I think at every moment we can learn something.”

Kubica recalled what motivated him at the time, “I was not happy to be as good as I was. I need more. I thought rallying would give me this. And it gave me [that]. The problem is I paid too high a price. I was searching for something away from Formula 1 which would make me become a better Formula 1 driver.”

“I was trying to learn things that the other drivers I was racing… they don’t have it. I still think, in some circumstances and conditions, thanks to rallying, which I was doing very little, I scored more points in 2010 than if I had not done it.”

Kubica pinpointed where he found improvements he could use in Formula 1 which he learnt while dabbling in rallying, “Sensitivity… Many times it happened that I didn’t stop to put intermediates on and kept going on slicks. Everyone else was [pitting] and I gained massive positions.”

“Those things you cannot see. The only one who can judge and can understand is yourself, because sensitively and sensibility on the steering wheel, only the driver can know what he needs.”

“The desire to become even better, I was not happy to be as good as I was. I needed more and I thought rallying would give me this. And it really gave me the problem, I paid too high a price…” added Kubica.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
trojanac
Editor in Chief
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:39
Garaža: KIA Ceed JD 1.4
Kontakt:

Post od trojanac » 18 Jul 2018, 11:41

Tim Formule 1 Alfa Romeo Sauber uskoro će se takmičiti na poslednje dve trke koje će biti održane jedna za drugom pre letnje pauze. Prva stanica je u Hokenhajmu, gde će se Markus Erikson (Marcus Ericsoon) i Šarl Lekler (Charles Leclerc) takmičiti za Veliku nagradu Nemačke, trku koja nije bila na kalendaru Formule 1 godinu dana. Nakon istrajne borbe za Velike nagrade tokom poslednjih vikenda koja ih je dovela do plasmana pri sredini tabele, tim i vozači uvereni su da će završiti prvi deo sezone uspešno. Antonio Đovanaci (Antonio Giovinazzi), test i rezervni vozač tima Formule 1 Alfa Romeo Sauber, preuzeće volan od Markusa Eriksona tokom prvog slobodnog treninga na Velikoj nagradi Nemačke ovog vikenda.

„Hokenhajm je staza na kojoj sam se vozio više puta – u okviru Formule 1, kao i u šampionatima Formule 2 i Formule 3 kad sam bio mlađi. To je fina staza. Najveći izazov predstavlja poslednji deo, koji je od ključne važnosti za vaš rezultat. Važno je da održavate dobru brzinu tokom ravnih delova i provučete se uspešno kroz krivine u prvom delu staze. Na ovu Veliku nagradu uglavnom dolaze brojni ljubitelji iz Švedske, te se nadam da ću videti mnogo njih i ove godine. Uvek je odlično imati njihovu podršku. Kao tim, uočili smo dobar niz u našim rezultatima, a svakog vikenda postajemo sve konkurentiji. Radujem se povratku na stazu i još jednoj borbi za dobre rezultate u Hokenhajmu.“

„Hokenhajmring je staza koju dobro poznajem još iz perioda provedenog u Formuli 3. U pitanju je vrlo tehnička staza, sa impresivnim tribinama koje su uglavnom pune gledalaca. Jedva čekam da se vratim tamo – odlično je što je Velika nagrada Nemačke ponovo na kalendaru. Nadam se da možemo da nastavimo sa napretkom koji smo postigli tokom poslednjih nekoliko trka, kao i nastavimo da se borimo za poene.“

Hokenhajmring će ponovo biti domaćin Velike nagrade Nemačke 2018. godine. Ova staza predstavlja spoj ravnih segmenata za vožnju velikom brzinom koji podsećaju na prvobitne duge staze i sporih delova u poslednjih nekoliko krivina. „Motodrom“, ili deo za tribine, predstavlja grandioznu građevinu za gledanje trke, a publika može da čuje i vidi bolide sve do skretanja 10. Tribine takođe pružaju direktan pogled na poslednje sporije krivine, zahvaljujući čemu publika ima bolji pogled na herojske podvige vozača i timova, a ushićenje u vezi sa trkom raste.
Posetite www.garaza.rs !

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 24 Jul 2018, 14:08

Stroll buys Force India F1 team
https://www.thisisf1.com/2018/07/24/law ... a-f1-team/

Lance Stroll looks set to switch from ailing Williams to Force India in 2019. Not just that, his billionaire father and financier Lawrence Stroll has reportedly bought the Silverstone based team as well.

Germany’s Auto Motor und Sport claims the day after the German grand prix was a crucial one for Force India, amid obvious financial problems.

“There is mounting speculation that Force India will file for bankruptcy,” said correspondent Michael Schmidt.

Another German publication, Auto Bild, says fashion mogul Stroll could be the saviour.

“It is unclear whether he has secured a majority stake or if the team now belongs completely to him,” said correspondent Ralf Bach.

Other parties have also looked into buying Force India recently, including major sponsor BWT and the British energy drink Rich Energy.

“People have been writing about the ownership of my team for years,” team boss Vijay Mallya said earlier in July.

“You will not see anybody in Force India walking around with a For Sale sign. All I can say is if there is a credible offer with cash on the table, I will be the first to discuss with my shareholders.

“Until then, speculation remains speculation,” he added.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 03 Avg 2018, 21:06

Ricciardo od sledeće sezonu u Renaultu.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
aviator
Banned
Pridružio se: 24 Nov 2014, 10:41
Garaža: Peugeot 308 1.6 HDI

Post od aviator » 03 Avg 2018, 22:21

Šteta za njega. Morao je da ode zbog balavca.

Korisnikov avatar
Cica Maca
Pridružio se: 24 Okt 2013, 13:03

Post od Cica Maca » 03 Avg 2018, 22:42

Zbog balavca ili pecata?

Slika

Sent from my HTC mobile phone
Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 07 Avg 2018, 22:45

Force India rescued from administration by Lawrence Stroll-led new backers
http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/ ... orce-india

The Force India F1 team are to be rescued from administration by a group of investors led by Lawrence Stroll.

Stroll is the father of Williams driver Lance.

Force India entered administration two weeks ago ahead of the Hungarian Grand Prix amid severe financial problems.

But after the Stroll-led consortium - backed by Force India's 'senior management' - agreed a deal with the team's administrators, the team will continue to race when the F1 season resumes at the end of the month at the Belgian GP, with all 405 jobs saved at the Silverstone-based team.

All of the team's creditors will also be paid in full, with 'ongoing funding guaranteed'.

In addition to Stroll, the consortium includes Canadian entrepreneur Andre Desmarais, Jonathan Dudman of Monaco Sports and Management, fashion business leader John Idol, telecommunications investor John McCaw Jr, financial expert Michael de Picciotto, and Stroll's business partner Silas Chou.

"This outcome secures the future of the Force India team in Formula 1 and will allow our team of racers to compete to our full potential," said Force India operations chief Otmar Szafnauer.

"I am delighted that we have the support of a consortium of investors who believe in us as a team and who see the considerable business potential that Force India has within F1 now and in the future."

Administrator Geoff Rowley added: "All creditors will be paid in full, all jobs will be preserved, and the team will have significant funding to invest in its future.

"Funding to support the team will be made available from today, and significantly more will be available once the company emerges from administration, which we expect within the next two to three weeks."

Force India, who finished fourth in the Constructors' Championship last season, are currently sixth in the standings this term.

Sky Sports F1 is the only place to watch every Formula 1 Grand Prix, qualifying and practice session live in 2018. Get Sky Sports F1.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 14 Avg 2018, 19:59

Alonso napušta F1 na kraju sezone
http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/sport.297.h ... aju-sezone

Fernando Alonso je u Formuli jedan debitovao 2001. i od tada je slavio na 32 trke, zabeležio je 22 pol pozicije i 97 puta je bio na podijumu
Vozač Meklarena Fernando Alonso saopštio je danas da na kraju sezone napušta Formulu jedan.

"Nakon 17 divnih godina u ovom neverovatnom sportu, vreme je da napravim promenu i krenem dalje. Uživao sam u svakom minutu ovih neverovatnih sezona i ne mogu dovoljno da zahvalim svima koji su doprineli da sve bude tako posebno", rekao je Alonso.

Alonso je u Formuli jedan debitovao 2001. i od tada je slavio na 32 trke, zabeležio je 22 pol pozicije i 97 puta je bio na podijumu.

Šampion je bio dva puta, 2005. i 2006. godine, dok je tri puta kao drugi završavao šampionat.

On je naveo da je još pre nekoliko meseci doneo odluku.

"Ostalo je još nekoliko trka ove sezone i učestvovaću u njima sa više posvećenosti i strasti nego do sada", rekao je Alonso.

Alonso je zahvalio svima u Meklarenu i istakao da će njegovo srce uvek biti s tom ekipom.

Bivši vozač Minardija, Renoa i Ferarija je, na kraju, zahvalio svim bivšim ekipama, klupskim kolegama, konkurentima, prijateljima, novinarima i svima sa kojima je sarađivao tokom karijere u Formuli jedan.

"Posebno svojim navijačima širom sveta. Siguran sam da će nam se putevi ponovo ukrstiti u budućnosti", naveo je Alonso.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 14 Avg 2018, 20:24

Najbolje tako, ostao je bez dobrih opcija zbog pogresnih poteza od ranije. Bolje da ide ovako nego da se bruka. Imao je potencijal bar za jos 1-2 titule.
SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money

Korisnikov avatar
Ji 4Tze
Pridružio se: 22 Jan 2012, 23:10
Garaža: Honda CR-V 2.0 4WD

Post od Ji 4Tze » 15 Avg 2018, 17:36

I šteta za ML&Honda fejl, trebalo mu je to biti kruna karijere ..
Boringly average, but also perfect for school run mums

Odgovori