Korisnikov avatar
Kuzmanovic
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:31
Garaža: Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 TB MultiAir

Re: Stand Up komedija

Post od Kuzmanovic » 27 Jan 2014, 18:54

Naleteh na event na fejsbuku za stand up komediju, mozda ce nekoga zanimati:

https://www.facebook.com/events/3521708 ... ad14f4c501

Vidim da karta nije skupa, da nisam u skripcu sa vremenom oko spremanja ispita, otisao bih sigurno. Inace ovaj lik je bio i u survivoru, interesantan lik. :)

Korisnikov avatar
Rakhil
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:01
Garaža: Ford Focus Mk2 1.6 16V, KTM Leggero Cross

Post od Rakhil » 27 Jan 2014, 21:34

Dincica sam gledao kad je bio opening act Ediju Izardu, nije los. Delivery mu pomalo skripi ali ima dobar materijal.

Korisnikov avatar
robbief
Pridružio se: 10 Mar 2012, 00:03

Post od robbief » 29 Jan 2014, 09:52

sinocni (29.1.) mejl od Luisa CK:

Louis C.K. info@louisck.com
10:24 PM (11 hours ago)

Well hello. This is Louis CK writing to you again to let you know about new stuff coming on my website. Mostly I would like to tell you that starting tomorrow (Wednesday the 29th) at noon, (New York time) my first movie "Tomorrow Night" will be available for download and streaming for the usual five dollars. As always you can buy it from anywhere in the world with no digital restrictions.

I made this movie, meaning I wrote and directed it, back in 1998. I was a struggling comedian and TV writer at the time and I pulled together my savings and some of my fiends money to make this movie on black and white 16mm film. There are some great people in this movie. Steve Carell, JB Smoove, Wanda Sykes and Conan O'Brien are some that you might have heard of. Robert Smigel, Chuck Sklar, Rick Shapiro, Heather Morgan, Nick Diapolo, Martha Greenhouse, Greg Hahn, Carey Prusa and Joseph Dolphin, you may have heard of a little less but they are all terrific. In fact all these people are comedians and actors I had been working with and around back in the 90s and I wrote all of their parts for them specifically. To me, that's what this movie was for, to create performance opportunities for all my favorite funny people. And to photograph them with prime lenses on Black and White reversal film.

Tomorrow Night is a bizarre little indie film and it gets pretty weird. It was a labor of love for me. It's how I learned to direct and there are some wonderful performances in it. The crew included some folks that still work with me today on my FX series "Louie" including director of Photography Paul Keostner and production designer Amy Silver.

Tomorrow Night screened at the Sundance film festival as well as other festivals from Seattle to Sweden. But it never got distribution. Any black and white movie is tricky to get a market for and this one is particularly strange. But it's funny and it's well worth watching. That's what I think, anyway. It certainly isn't for everyone.

In any case, Tomorrow Night has been sitting in storage in film cans for 15 years. No one has ever seen it. There are no tapes of it or even clips of it anywhere.

This year, I decided to get it out by putting it on my website. I had an excellent digital transfer made from the negative. The sound is the original Mono mix which is fitting for the style of the film. Be prepared to sit through people dialing rotary phones, which takes a while. The pace is sometimes slow and deliberate. Sometimes crazy. But it's exactly the movie I wanted to make and I'm proud of it. I'm putting it on my website with the hopes that I can continue this way of distributing stuff. I'd also like to pay back some of the people who helped me finance the film. I'd also like people to finally see it so that the performances can be awarded with applause and laughter. I'd also like to make a profit from it so I can use the proceeds to make a new movie and release that on my website as well. Wouldn't that be something? Ok, so buy it tomorrow. and tell your friends to do it also. Or don't. It's really only partially up to me what you do with your time and money.

Also, my latest HBO standup special "Louis CK - Oh My God" is available for the same 5 dollar download. You can't get Oh My God on video anywhere else (unless you have HBO and want to watch it there) I put it up a couple of months ago and we had some website traffic issues but we have completely rebuilt the site and it's far, far stronger than before (yes that's 2 fars) so if you tried to downloaded and had trouble, please try again now.

Once again, TOMORROW NIGHT will be available tomorrow at noon (I know that sounds funny) at louisck.com for 5 dollars. You can pay with paypal, amazon payments and odwalla or whatever that other one is. I think Odwalla is the company that makes fruit smoothies.

Thank you for receiving this email. If you hated it, or you hate me, feel free to unsubscribe. Keep in mind that I am personally informed whenever anyone unsubscribes and I cry very hard every time it happens.

sincerely,

Louis CK

:D

Korisnikov avatar
bane valjevo
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 10:57
Garaža: Hyundai Getz 1.3b

Post od bane valjevo » 29 Jan 2014, 18:59

Ovo ce morati da se odgleda...
http://www.felicity.edu.rs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Korisnikov avatar
sebekkg
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 02:18

Post od sebekkg » 16 Mar 2015, 20:49

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntIE7T6PoO4
Slika

Korisnikov avatar
jocas
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 10:09
Garaža: Mazda 3 G120 Challenge 2015

Post od jocas » 02 Jul 2015, 10:24

Sinoć gledao StandUp karavan u Nišu, odlični, 2 sata kvalitetnog smeha.
Dosta stvari već viđeno, Jelena Radanović i Aleksandar Perišić skoro identično kao pre godinu dana.
Oduševila me je hrvatica Marina Orsag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGtuAR4Zvyk

Neša Bridžis standardno odličan.
Preporuke

Korisnikov avatar
sebekkg

Post od sebekkg » 03 Jul 2015, 00:39

Jel ima Nesa nesto novo od materijala u odnosu na ono sa yt od 20ak minuta?
Slika

Korisnikov avatar
jocas
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 10:09
Garaža: Mazda 3 G120 Challenge 2015

Post od jocas » 03 Jul 2015, 09:41

Ne, uglavnom je to što se vrti po netu, MrProper, Tempo...
Svi oni vrte isto na nastupima, retko ubace nešto novo. Zato mi se najviše dopala Marina Orsag, nju sam prvi put gledao.
Iako su poznate stvari i već viđene prija, lepo se zabavio 2 sata.

Korisnikov avatar
bane valjevo
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 10:57
Garaža: Hyundai Getz 1.3b

Post od bane valjevo » 03 Jul 2015, 11:13

Znam da nije za poređenje, ali vezano za tu upotrebu li recikliranje starih materijala stand up komičara...

Oni koji stalno imaju jedan te isti nastup često ne završe baš najbolje, te su poznati kao one hit wonder.

Zanimljiv mi je bio CK Louis koji je baš na komemoraciji Carlin-u rekao i opisao kako je postao toliko dobar, poznat i poštovan.

Jednostavno, nastup od 80-90 minuta je aktuelan samo i jedino te godine, za taj Hbo Special i to je to.

Nakon toga se baca, i pravi se novi...

Jedan je Jerry Seinfeld koji svake godine odbaci samo 20% najstarijeg materijala, dopiše taj deo, i gotovo. Ali on je legenda, i uspeva da se provuče sa tim.

Preporučio bih da se odgleda Hbo Talking Funny. Ako zanemarimo Gervais-a, emisija je sjajna...
http://www.felicity.edu.rs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Korisnikov avatar
Uroš S.
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:17
Garaža: Fabia 1.0 TSI DSG | Yamaha X-Max 300 TechMax 2023. | Polar Forester

Post od Uroš S. » 03 Jul 2015, 12:12

Ja slušao Nesu Bridzisa pre mesec dana, pre toga nisam znao ni jednu njegovu foru, onako, mlak mi je baš.

Korisnikov avatar
sebekkg

Post od sebekkg » 03 Jul 2015, 15:10

Ja prvi put kada sam gledao njegov nastup sa znao sam da se zacenim od smeha jer on zna da iznese foru i poentira kad treba sto je dosta bitno.

@jocas, pogledao sam ovaj snimak marine ali ne lezi mi ovo njeno, mada se secam da je neko od ucesnika u audiciji koristio njenu foru sa kisobranom i na isti nacin psovao i sve ni to mi nije bilo smesno.

Prostakluk mora da se plasira adekvatno da bi imao zeljeni efekat, a da njoj svaka druga rec to bude tj fakticki kao uzrecica mene je odbilo.
Slika

Korisnikov avatar
steva_anya
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 08:29
Garaža: Honda Civic 1.8 Sport 2011

Post od steva_anya » 21 Sep 2015, 22:29

Isao neko skoro u Ben Akibu na stend ap vece?
stomatologija na drugaciji nacin: tomorrow tooth
https://www.facebook.com/LegeArtisDrKopanja

Korisnikov avatar
pedja
član 001
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 08:52
Garaža: SX4 1,6/120 TNG

Post od pedja » 21 Sep 2015, 22:48

Kada smo kod toga:

STAND UP Fest
Od 2. do 4. oktobra u Beogradu održaće se peti po redu StandUpFest, međunarodni festival stand up komedije. Prstom u oko, kako glasi ovogodišnji slogan festivala, otvaramo teme, razotkrivamo tabue, postavljamo pitanja i, sve to, uz mnogo smeha i autentičnog humora, po kome je ovaj festival već postao poznat u regionu i šire. Dvorana Doma Sindikata i Ben Akiba comedy club & bar.

Korisnikov avatar
branja
Pridružio se: 25 Feb 2015, 10:44
Garaža: jtd,bajo moj; cannondale bad boy

Post od branja » 22 Sep 2015, 01:28

Bas mi javio drugar. To moram odgledati.

Poslato sa Lumia 925
Slika

Odgovori