Corona virus

Razne teme, pitanja, iskustva
Zaključana tema
Korisnikov avatar
dag81
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 09:09
Garaža: BMW1 118d i Doblo JTD radna makina :)
Kontakt:

Re: Corona virus

Post od dag81 » 21 Jan 2022, 20:15

Koga hoce,hoce izgleda.
Jako ih puno znam sto su imali 2x, a ko nije imao nije ni dobio ova poslednja dva.
Bila bi zanimljiva i ta statistika.

Послато са SM-G991B помоћу Тапатока

Korisnikov avatar
Pridružio se: 17 Jul 2012, 15:19

Post od member » 21 Jan 2022, 20:20

Ako ćemo baš da cepidlačimo, ovo mi je 3X :)

Novembar 2020.god. Avgust 2021.god , i evo sada januar 2022.
Sabio proljetos 2 rajfajzena u ramena.
Ali jebiga.

milanns
Pridružio se: 12 Okt 2012, 18:25

Post od milanns » 21 Jan 2022, 20:36

Ajde valjda ce i tebe za par dana da prodje lagano. Vala si dao sve od sebe da imas brdo antitela :) Srecno, brz opiravak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brabonjak
Pridružio se: 18 Sep 2021, 10:56
Garaža: Peugeot 407 2.0HDi

Post od brabonjak » 21 Jan 2022, 21:29

Mora se insistirati na raw data, zato svaka čast The BMJ-u:

The BMJ (British Medical Journal): Covid-19 vaccines and treatments: we must have raw data, now
Pfizer’s pivotal covid vaccine trial was funded by the company and designed, run, analysed, and authored by Pfizer employees. The company and the contract research organisations that carried out the trial hold all the data. And Pfizer has indicated that it will not begin entertaining requests for trial data until May 2025, 24 months after the primary study completion date, which is listed on ClinicalTrials.gov as 15 May 2023 (NCT04368728).

The lack of access to data is consistent across vaccine manufacturers. Moderna says data “may be available … with publication of the final study results in 2022.” Datasets will be available “upon request and subject to review once the trial is complete,” which has an estimated primary completion date of 27 October 2022 (NCT04470427).

As of 31 December 2021, AstraZeneca may be ready to entertain requests for data from several of its large phase III trials. But actually obtaining data could be slow going. As its website explains, “timelines vary per request and can take up to a year upon full submission of the request.”
Among regulators, the US Food and Drug Administration is believed to receive the most raw data but does not proactively release them. After a freedom of information request to the agency for Pfizer’s vaccine data, the FDA offered to release 500 pages a month, a process that would take decades to complete, arguing in court that publicly releasing data was slow owing to the need to first redact sensitive information. This month, however, a judge rejected the FDA’s offer and ordered the data be released at a rate of 55 000 pages a month. The data are to be made available on the requesting organisation’s website (phmpt.org).
As well as access to the underlying data, transparent decision making is essential. Regulators and public health bodies could release details such as why vaccine trials were not designed to test efficacy against infection and spread of SARS-CoV-2. Had regulators insisted on this outcome, countries would have learnt sooner about the effect of vaccines on transmission and been able to plan accordingly.

Big pharma is the least trusted industry. At least three of the many companies making covid-19 vaccines have past criminal and civil settlements costing them billions of dollars. One pleaded guilty to fraud. Other companies have no pre-covid track record. Now the covid pandemic has minted many new pharma billionaires, and vaccine manufacturers have reported tens of billions in revenue
The BMJ supports vaccination policies based on sound evidence. As the global vaccine rollout continues, it cannot be justifiable or in the best interests of patients and the public that we are left to just trust “in the system,” with the distant hope that the underlying data may become available for independent scrutiny at some point in the future. The same applies to treatments for covid-19. Transparency is the key to building trust and an important route to answering people’s legitimate questions about the efficacy and safety of vaccines and treatments and the clinical and public health policies established for their use.

ikac2000
Pridružio se: 08 Jul 2012, 22:50

Post od ikac2000 » 21 Jan 2022, 21:45

Nije tebi lako ;-)

lami
Pridružio se: 19 Feb 2017, 15:34

Post od lami » 22 Jan 2022, 10:00

Aj, da ozdravite brzo obojica, naravno bez ovih posledica sto je starac kacio

Послато са SM-N960F помоћу Тапатока

Korisnikov avatar
ljuba
Pridružio se: 19 Sep 2013, 19:52
Garaža: X-trail

Post od ljuba » 23 Jan 2022, 11:30

Pre 14tak dana pola firme (NL) se razbolelo od corone (sedeo sa svim njima bez zastite za stolom na rucku i imali brdo sastanaka) ja nista (mada sam ja dobio buster pre 3 nedelje a vecina njih ga nema). Zadnih nedelja obilazim nesto bolnice i klinike (oci), mada je super resen prijem, pa nigde nema guzve i opet nista. Cerki prosle nedelje za vreme nastave pola razreda pozitivno testirano u skoli (seftest) ona poslata u karantin pre par dana, bolela je glava jedno vece i posle nista..

Inace uz istoriske cifre (NL) od 50-60k dnevno zauzetost bolnica i intenzivne nege na niskom nivou. Vlada planira da sledece nedelje ukine poslednja ogranjicenja i otvori restorane, bioskope i muzeje…

Korisnikov avatar
cozmo
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 08:50
Garaža: Peugeot 307 1.6 HDI, Citroen Xsara Picasso 2.0 HDI

Post od cozmo » 23 Jan 2022, 12:35

A ja u ovom talasu licno znam najmanje zarazenih do sada (u odnosu na ostale talase). Mozda deluje buster? :mangup:
I oni koji su zarazeni (njih troje od jedno 60 ljudi koje znamo sa busterima) simptomi su tipa boli me grlo jedan dan i malo njanjavosti.

Znam par nevakcinisanih koj su prosli ko bosi po trnju, 39-40c., 6-7 dana totalno unisteni od bolova i malaksalosti, srecom bez upale pluca.
"This is Chief Inspector Clouseau’s residence. This is Chief Inspector Clouseau speaking on the pheun.”

Korisnikov avatar
Grujic
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 12:39
Garaža: Bmw 320d e90 & 316i E36 Kupe

Post od Grujic » 23 Jan 2022, 13:01

Ja vala vise neko ikad u ovom talasu, i buster se slabo pokazao u smislu zastite od zaraze i to ih ima 3x fajzer. Niko nije u bolnici al nisu bas svi ladne vode prosli.
Takodje ni skorasnja infekcija (2-3 mese a pre) najvrv deltom nije zastitila od zaraze sada.

Kombinacije astra+fajzer nemam puno u okruzenju.

Ovo ce izgleda proci kroz svakog

Послато са SM-G780F помоћу Тапатока

Korisnikov avatar
cozmo

Post od cozmo » 23 Jan 2022, 13:12

Cenim da je protrcalo kroz masu nas sad asimptomatski.
"This is Chief Inspector Clouseau’s residence. This is Chief Inspector Clouseau speaking on the pheun.”

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 23 Jan 2022, 13:51

Daaajte vina, hoću looom...

Study reveals which alcoholic drink is best at preventing Covid
https://www.rt.com/news/546872-alcohol- ... -research/

Researchers have established a connection between alcohol consumption and Covid-related risks

A team of Chinese scientists has analyzed the association between consumption of various alcoholic beverages and Covid-related risks, bringing some exciting news for wine lovers and disappointment for beer fans.

The researchers, from Shenzhen Kangning Hospital and Southwest Hospital, reviewed 473,957 subjects with an average age of 69 from the UK Biobank database, including 16,559 Covid-positive individuals. They divided them into groups by drinking status (non-drinker, former drinker, and current drinker) and by frequency of alcohol consumption (less than three times a week, more than three times a week, and never).

Existing UK guidelines – less than 14 units a week, with a small glass of wine counting as 1.5 units and a pint of lower-strength beer as two units – was adopted by the scientists as a reference point.

The researchers concluded that “red wine, white wine, and champagne have chances to reduce the risk of Covid-19.”

Underlining that heavy drinking is not healthy with any category of alcoholic beverage, the scientists specified that “consumption of red wine above or double above the guidelines,” “low-frequency of consumption of fortified wine (1–2 glasses/week) within guidelines,” and “high frequency of consumption of white wine and champagne above the guidelines” all play a protective role against Covid-19.

“Alcohol drinker status, frequency, amount, and subtypes of alcoholic beverages were not associated with Covid-19 associated mortality,” the report, published in Frontiers in Nutrition, also concludes.

Interestingly, whereas the protective effect of red wine against Covid-19 was significant regardless of the frequency of alcohol intake, possibly due to the highest concentrations of phenolic compounds in this beverage, “it only played the protective effect when subjects consumed alcohol above or double above the guidelines.”

However, the team’s report brings some bad news for lovers of beer, cider and spirits.

“Consumption of beer and cider increased the Covid-19 risk, regardless of the frequency and amount of alcohol intake,” the report said.

Therefore, the researchers claim, “public health guidance should focus on reducing the risk of Covid-19 by advocating healthy lifestyle habits and preferential policies among consumers of beer and cider and spirits.”
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
shandu90
Pridružio se: 22 Jan 2016, 23:13
Garaža: Opel Astra J 1.4 Turbo

Post od shandu90 » 23 Jan 2022, 13:59

Kod nas u kancelariji se jedna koleginica zarazila, bas je dugo odsutna i sad ima i upalu pluca. Primila dve doze ruske. Ja sa 3 kineza imao prehladu, posle se jos dve koleginice prehladile i ova treca nagrabusila na kraju. Svi sem nje smo primali kineza.

Korisnikov avatar
Momčilo
Pridružio se: 21 Mar 2020, 22:44
Garaža: Peugeot 407 2.0 HDi

Post od Momčilo » 24 Jan 2022, 10:09

Da li postoji nacin da se proveri guzva na Novom Naselju? Sinoc me uhvatila temperatura, nocas 39,5 i uradio onaj test iz apoteke koji kaze da sam pozitivan.. Ne bih bas da idem i stojim u redu par sati..

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
cozmo

Post od cozmo » 24 Jan 2022, 10:19

Covid 19 Novi Sad grupa na FB.

Tacno mozes da saznas kad su ti vremena i kad da dodjes da se prijavis, jer svi obavestavaju.

Jutros je bilo 50tak ljudi.

Eto, iz neke od pracenih grupa drugarica vaspitacica fasovala omikron, bas blagi simptomi bez temp. Tri fajzera. Nista spec, a neverovatno koliko je odolevala u vrticu da se ne zarazi. Vise je smaralo zbog bolovanja da ide na N. Naselje.

Korisnikov avatar
Darko
Pridružio se: 12 Sep 2012, 16:05
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 Mjet

Post od Darko » 24 Jan 2022, 11:15

Momčilo je napisao:
24 Jan 2022, 10:09
Da li postoji nacin da se proveri guzva na Novom Naselju? Sinoc me uhvatila temperatura, nocas 39,5 i uradio onaj test iz apoteke koji kaze da sam pozitivan.. Ne bih bas da idem i stojim u redu par sati..

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk
Najbolje da pratis FB grupu.
Ti si beše vec imao koronu?

Zaključana tema