trojanac
Editor in Chief
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:39
Garaža: KIA Ceed JD 1.4
Kontakt:

Re: Vesti iz domaće i svetske auto-industrije

Post od trojanac » 28 Mar 2021, 12:14

Honda Has Found A Buyer For Its Swindon Factory In The UK

Honda is officially selling its Swindon manufacturing facility in the UK to Panattoni, Europe’s largest developer of new build industrial and logistics facilities.

Back in 2019, Honda announced the closure of the Swindon factory as part of the carmaker’s global restructuring strategy. The plant is currently building the Civic, with production set to end this July, which is when the current model will make way for the new one.

“We are pleased to have identified a capable new owner of the site,” said Jason Smith, Director at Honda of the UK Manufacturing. “From our engagement with Panattoni and initial discussions with Swindon Borough Council, we are confident that the new owner can bring the development forward in a commercially timely fashion and generate exciting prospects for Swindon and the wider community.”

Honda will decommission the factory once production of the current Civic has ended and will hand over it to Panattoni in spring 2022. Honda will build the next Civic at a factory in Yorii, Japan, according to the latest reports.

The Japanese automaker opted for the Yorii plant for its potential for zero tariffs and because they wanted to raise the facility’s utilization rate.

Panattoni has committed to invest over £700 million ($965 million) into the site “to attract new employers and provide for existing businesses looking to expand in Swindon.” Honda will also explore opportunities for small sections at the edge of the site to be utilized by the neighboring communities.

https://www.carscoops.com/2021/03/honda ... 1616925438
Posetite www.garaza.rs !

Korisnikov avatar
Heinz
Pridružio se: 12 Mar 2012, 19:27
Garaža: Civic FK2 1.8

Post od Heinz » 30 Mar 2021, 23:01

https://media.vw.com/en-us/releases/1499
Voltswagen: A new name for a new era of e-Mobility

Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Heinz
Pridružio se: 12 Mar 2012, 19:27
Garaža: Civic FK2 1.8

Post od Heinz » 31 Mar 2021, 00:02

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-volk ... SKBN2BM2YJ
Volkswagen will not change name of U.S. operations: sources

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 03 Apr 2021, 21:17

Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 05 Apr 2021, 22:03

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 14 Apr 2021, 10:04

Još malo Hyundai Staria.

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 14 Apr 2021, 11:36

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 21 Apr 2021, 22:35

2021 Toyota Land Cruiser VIII

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Palić
Pridružio se: 02 Sep 2017, 20:12
Garaža: Mercedes C35 Amg

Post od Palić » 25 Apr 2021, 23:42

:delete: :rofl:

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 27 Apr 2021, 10:02

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
starac vujadin
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 20:58

Post od starac vujadin » 13 Maj 2021, 15:00

Thanks to the merger between Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) and the PSA group which took place earlier this year, Stellantis has become the fourth largest carmaker in the world. Right now, the new group consists of 14 separate brands.

Many expected the new management to downsize the organization, eliminating weaker manufacturers, such as Chrysler, to focus on the major automakers.

Carlos Tavares has made it clear once again that all brands will be kept
This week, however, Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares has once again confirmed that every single brand in the new group will have a full decade to solve all the problems and prove their worth.

During the Future of the Car event organized by the Financial Times, Tavares talked about what he expects in the near future. “ We are giving each brand a chance, giving each a 10-year window and providing funding for 10 years to implement a basic strategy. CEOs need to be clear about the brand's promise, customers, goals and communications. If they succeed, great, ”said the number one.

It is not the first time that Tavares talks about his support for the continuation of the various brands under the wing of the new group. However, it is the first time that a clear timeline and strategy has been presented since the merger was completed a few months ago.

So here's a full list of car manufacturers that the Stellantis CEO has pledged to keep active over the next 10 years:

Abarth
Alfa Romeo
Chrysler
Citroën
Dodge
DS
Fiat
Jeep
Lancia
Maserati
Opel
Peugeot
Ram
Vauxhall

10 years can be both a long and a short period of time. However, the length of vehicle development cycles does not allow us to accurately imagine which brands will ultimately remain active. In any case, 10 years will allow brands like Chrysler to make the right moves not to overshadow.

More clearer information will surely come in the coming months. While the pledge has been made for now, many predict that one or more Stellantis carmakers could definitely leave the scene early if they don't bring exciting new products to market within the next five years.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 14 Maj 2021, 20:50

Abarth 1000 SP Roadster (1 od 1).

A modern 1000 SP (Sport Prototipo) was built by Abarth, with the one-off model based on the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider and having new lights, a new body that mimics the curves of the original 1000 SP, while we also find roll bar, central exhaust fumes and new engine cover with holes.
It is powered by the 1,742 cc 4C engine producing 240 hp, with the one-off car taking part in various events.

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 17 Maj 2021, 09:00

2021 KIA K9 FL

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 20 Maj 2021, 12:31

Touring Superleggera Arese RH95

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 01 Jun 2021, 21:25

Nastavak: Touring Superleggera Arese RH95

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Odgovori