Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika

Opel to Launch Eight All-New or Refreshed Models by 2020
https://int-media.opel.com/en/opel-laun ... odels-2020

PSA's Opel to discontinue Adam, Cascada models to focus on SUVs
https://af.reuters.com/article/energyOi ... FL8N1WP5DG

FRANKFURT, Oct 9 (Reuters) - German carmaker Opel, owned by France’s PSA Group, said on Tuesday it would stop selling the Cascada convertible, the Adam city car and the KARL at the end of 2019, as part of a product overhaul to focus on sport-utility vehicles.

The maker Opel and British Vauxhall branded cars blamed new emissions rules for the cull, but the carmaker has struggled to reach sustainable profitability after racking up more than a decade of losses selling low-margin cars under previous owner General Motors.

“In order to contribute to the CO2 compliance and to focus on high volume segments, the Opel ADAM, KARL and Cascada will not be replaced after the end of their life cycles, but will remain on sale until the end of 2019,” Opel said in a statement.

Carlos Tavares, chief executive at France’s PSA, has demanded steep cost cuts at Opel after he rescued the Peugeot brand from near bankruptcy by cutting lower margin models to focus on more lucrative SUVs.

Opel, which the French carmaker acquired in 2017, is being given the same treatment, and is now seeking to raise the proportion of SUV sales to 40 percent by 2021, from 25 percent today.

A new Opel Mokka X compact SUV will hit showrooms in 2020, Opel said.

Opel will also launch a new Corsa city car and a Vivaro van in 2019. The Corsa will be available as a fully electric car too, Opel said.

EU lawmakers last week backed a plan to cut carbon dioxide emissions from cars and vans by 40 percent by 2030, drawing howls from the car industry which is already struggling to fund investments into electric vehicles.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Vesti iz domaće i svetske auto-industrije

Post od Geza » 10 Okt 2018, 18:46

2019 Renault ZOE 2

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 11 Okt 2018, 20:02

Fiat ends production of diesel-powered Panda, sources say
http://europe.autonews.com/article/2018 ... ources-say

MILAN — Fiat Chrysler Automobiles halted production of the diesel version of the Fiat Panda minicar Sept. 1, two sources told Automotive News Europe.

The decision to stop production of the diesel Panda is part of FCA's new business plan announced June 1 at the automaker’s capital markets day. Former CEO Sergio Marchionne, who died July 25, said then that the automaker will "phase out diesel engines on all passenger vehicles by 2021."

FCA did not comment on whether Panda diesel production had ended.

The Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure emissions tests, which went into effect in Europe Sept. 1, most likely accelerated the decision to drop the diesel Panda.

The 1.3-liter diesel engines for the Panda were produced in the FCA plant in Bielsko-Biala, Poland.

According to market researchers JATO Dynamics, Fiat sold 111,002 Pandas in Europe through August, down 15 percent from the same period of 2017. The diesel share was 15 percent, with 17,159 units sold. Most Pandas are sold in Italy — 77,636 by the end of August or 70 percent of the total.

According to the FIM-CISL Italian union, 134,202 units of the Panda were produced by the Pomigliano plant through September, down 16 percent from the same period of 2017. FCA does not publish production figures by plant or model.

500 diesel phase out

The 1.3-liter diesel engine is also offered in the Fiat 500, which is based on the same platform as the Panda. The 500 diesel, which is also being phased out, accounted for just 4 percent of 500s sales through August, according to JATO Dynamics. Diesel versions of the Fiat 500 are currently available in a few European countries as “end of stock” vehicles.

The two minicars accounted for 47 percent of Fiat brand car sales in Europe in the first eight months — more than half of sales if cars derived from light commercial vehicles are excluded. According to the 2018-22 business plan laid out by Marchionne on June 1, the 500, its derivatives and the Panda will be the core of the Fiat brand in Europe in the future.

While a new battery electric 500 is expected in 2020, the Panda engine range is expected to remain centered on gasoline, with the possible addition of mild-hybrid versions.

U Italiji su već počele akcije.

Slika
Slika

For the first time, with Fiat diesel cheaper than petrol
https://www.passioneautoitaliane.com/20 ... iesel.html

For the first time ever an automaker offers diesel cars at a lower cost than petrol cars of the same model.
A lot of news on the entire Fiat range and particularly of Type 500L, which enjoy an exceptional promotion to October: With the funding, "Be-Smart", the 1.3 diesel Multijet 95 HP versions of the two cars are cheaper than gasoline of the same power.

An October full of news for prompt delivery Fiat, in fact Italians will have the chance to get behind the wheel of a Fiat Tipo 1.3 Multijet 95 bhp at 11,900 EUR in the 4-door version, 12,900 euro for the 5-door and 14,150 Euros for the Station Wagon. In addition, there is an additional benefit by funding "Be-Smart" that thanks to guaranteed future value, offers the option to return the car after 3 or 4 years with a guaranteed residual value.

This makes it even easier to choose a model of the family type, already stably in Italian summit and in the European top ten best-selling cars in its segment thanks to its complete range in every area offers roominess, functionality, style, design and value.

The possibility of being able to choose a Multijet engine at a lower price compared to a gasoline engine also relates to the 500L. The car that combines versatility at the top of its class with the values and distinctive than 500 styles is in fact today, and throughout the month of October, in the proposal Urban 1.3 Multijet 95 bhp with a 15,750 euro loan "Be- Smart "that in addition, in this case, offers guaranteed future value and the opportunity to return the car after three years.

So this is an exceptional opportunity to win a car designed to meet the needs of daily mobility: the iconography that characterizes the 500, 500L Urban adds efficient spaces and exploitable and great handling in city traffic. The Wagon, also offered to 15,750 in diesel version is also available in the configuration with seven seats, is the ideal solution for those who need plenty of space and versatility but still want the distinctiveness and character of the style 500.

So with the cars diesel Fiat range the advantage is about three times higher compared to petrol:
1. € 3,000 savings at time of purchase;
2. around € 600 a year savings to the distributor;
3. up to about 400 kilometers more with a full;
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 12 Okt 2018, 19:30

Ligier JS2 R, V6 Ford 330 KS.

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Xepoj87
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:37

Post od Xepoj87 » 15 Okt 2018, 11:38

Veče u kome se svi slazu je protraceno.
Prvi znak gluposti je potpuno odsustvo stida.

Korisnikov avatar
Laki021
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:41
Garaža: BMW 540i xDrive

Post od Laki021 » 16 Okt 2018, 19:16

Paprena kazna za Audi: Od 2004. do 2018. godine...

http://www.b92.net/biz/vesti/svet.php?y ... id=1456727

Frankfurt -- Nemačke vlasti kaznile su proizvođača luksuznih vozila Audi s 800 miliona evra zbog prodaje dizel-vozila s prekomernim emisijama izduvnih gasova.

Ceo ovaj skandal ce ih izaci na 50 milijardi...

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 17 Okt 2018, 18:47

Audi SQ7 FL

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
passenger
Pridružio se: 07 Maj 2016, 10:20
Garaža: KIA Cee'd sw 1.6 crdi Opel Corsa C GSI

Post od passenger » 22 Okt 2018, 19:12

:pop:

''...and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul''

Korisnikov avatar
pedja
član 001
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 08:52
Garaža: SX4 1,6/120 TNG

Post od pedja » 23 Okt 2018, 19:07

BMW povlači 1,6 miliona vozila: Opasnost od požara

http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/au ... -od-pozara

TapaT

Korisnikov avatar
DukeNS
Pobednik Garaža - Head 2 Head lige
Pridružio se: 26 Nov 2012, 17:07

Post od DukeNS » 28 Okt 2018, 01:10

https://www.b92.net/automobili/vesti.ph ... id=1461584

Koje su najpouzdanije/najnepouzdanije marke/modeli automobila?

Američka neprofitna organizacija Consumer Reports analizirala je na uzorku od 500.000 vozača koji su najpouzdaniji automobili u SAD.

Koji su najbolji/najgori modeli?

Analizu je činilo 17 parametara, od "bagova" u multimediji i audio sistemu do "teškog" menjača i grešaka u motoru.

Nakon procesuiranja nekoliko stotina hiljada izveštaja, kao apsolutni pobednici istakli su se japanski brendovi.

Prva dva mesta sa svega dva poena razlike dele Lexus i njegov "krovni" brend Toyota, dok je treću poziciju na podijumu zauzela Mazda, koja je napredovala čak šest pozicija u odnosu na prošlu godinu.

Dominaciju Orijenta dopunili su Subaru, KIA i Infiniti, dok je tek na sedmom mestu jedan "zapadni" proizvođač – Audi, tri mesta niže u odnosu na prošlu godinu.

Slede BMW i MINI, koji je u vlasništvu Bavaraca, dok Top 10 kompletira južnokorejski Hyundai.

Što se tiče drugih popularnih brendova, Honda je 15, Volkswagen 16, Mercedes 17, dok su na začelju Tesla, Cadillac i kao najnepouzdaniji na ovoj listi Volvo.

U donjoj polovini liste su Jeep i Chrysler iz FCA grupacije, ali zbog manjka podataka nisu rangirani FIAT i Alfa Romeo, kao ni Jaguar, Land Rover, Mitsubishi.

Što se tiče liste pouzdanih i nepouzdanih pojedinačnih modela, u prvoj grupi su se istakli Mazda MX-5, MINI Countriman, Volkswagen Golf i Tiguan, dok su "ozloglašeni" BMW X1 i X3, Tesla Model S i Mercedes E-klase.

OurWorldIsFlat
Pridružio se: 16 Avg 2015, 13:40

Post od OurWorldIsFlat » 29 Okt 2018, 14:01

Malo detaljnije: https://www.consumerreports.org/car-rel ... able-cars/

Najvise me je iznenadio Volvo. Zar je moguce da se bas toliko lose pokazao?

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 30 Okt 2018, 20:18

Legendary marque Hispano Suiza returns with world premiere at Geneva Motor Show 2019

The rebirth of a myth, the stork soars again
In March 2019, Grup Peralada will present its new Hispano Suiza model at the Geneva International Motor Show

Barcelona, October 30, 2018. Hispano Suiza, the historic car brand owned by four generations of the Suqué Mateu family, will present in Geneva a 100% electric super car manufactured in Barcelona. The Hispano Suiza family brand returns to making prestigious cars on a global scale.

Hispano Suiza Fábrica de Automóviles S.A. was founded in Barcelona in 1904 by Damián Mateu with the support of technical director and engineer Marc Birkigt, also a partner in the company. Thanks to a modern entrepreneurial model, a lot of enthusiasm and imagination, they started what would become a leading company in automotive and aviation technology, which focused greatly on innovation, investment and development.

In 1920, the French government's nationalization of the aviation engine division in France led to the creation of Société Française Hispano Suiza, S. A., which in 1968 was acquired by Snecma, part of the French group Safrán.

In 2000, Hispano Suiza signed a brand transfer agreement with Mazel Engineering to build a prototype, the luxury two-seater super car HS21, which was born in Geneva that same year. The K8 and HS21-GTS models, both evolutions of the first, were presented in 2001 and 2002.

Since it was founded, four generations of the Suqué Mateu family have incessantly preserved and injected impetus and dynamism into the family brand and dedicated great effort in maintaining this great heritage alive. Damián Mateu, great grandfather of the current president, founded the company, and his son Miguel Mateu later continued his project, creating the prestigious, top-of-the-range cars. After his death, his daughter Carmen Mateu was nominated president and she continued her father's work through a range of different activities aimed at keeping the essence of the brand alive. The foundation of Club Hispano Suiza, in 2002, is just one example of this intense activity, which achieved one of its main objectives: perpetuate the brand through events such as exhibitions, conferences, the publication of books, magazines, research articles, the participation in rallies, etc.

Today, Miguel Suqué Mateu, great grandson of the founder and current president of Hispano Suiza Fábrica de Automóviles S.A. talks about “succeeding in realizing a dream we had for years, seeing once again the Hispano Suiza on the road, all around the world”. And adds, “back in 1900, when Hispano Suiza started, it built the first electric car in the world, but the prototype was never industrially manufactured. Now, 119 years later, in March 2019, Hispano Suiza has its first 100% electric car, offering great performance and manufactured in Barcelona, the realization of my great grandfather's dream”.

Slika
Slika Slika

pedja82
Pridružio se: 03 Okt 2018, 02:20
Kontakt:

Post od pedja82 » 31 Okt 2018, 03:44

Nađoh ovaj BMW
Slika Slika
Mračni parking na obodu Minhena. Auto ima tablice i definitino neko vozi, pošto je na parkiran na ulici u nekom zabačenom delu ?!

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 31 Okt 2018, 04:45

Kad radis u BMW na nekim pozicijama mozes da vozis takva auta ako zelis. Moras da na kraju voznje popunis formular o utiscima u voznji i slicno. Tako otprilike funkcionise.
SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money

Odgovori