Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Vesti iz domaće i svetske auto-industrije

Post od Geza » 25 Jan 2021, 20:51

2021 Hyundai H1/Starex

Slika

Slika

Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
mironiko
Pridružio se: 05 Jan 2017, 10:46
Garaža: Suzuki SX4 S-Cross 1.4 Premium 2019.
Kontakt:

Post od mironiko » 25 Jan 2021, 23:40

Kutija.

Ali zato garant unutra ima prostora kao soba.

Sent from my motorola one fusion+ using Tapatalk

Astra >> Lambo

Korisnikov avatar
HKS
Pridružio se: 14 Jan 2013, 17:31

Post od HKS » 26 Jan 2021, 10:04

Ma nemoguce da ti kombi izgleda kao kutija...

Послато са Redmi Note 7 помоћу Тапатока

Korisnikov avatar
mironiko
Pridružio se: 05 Jan 2017, 10:46
Garaža: Suzuki SX4 S-Cross 1.4 Premium 2019.
Kontakt:

Post od mironiko » 26 Jan 2021, 10:16

:D

A dobro, imaš pravo, ali ovaj baš nisu ni pomislili da malo uobliče.

Što kažu pojedini: dizajniran sekirom.

No dobro, uopšte to nisam mislio kao neku gadnu kritiku - vozilo je tog tipa kog jeste, funkcionalnost na prvom mestu.

Sent from my motorola one fusion+ using Tapatalk

Astra >> Lambo

Korisnikov avatar
Momčilo
Pridružio se: 21 Mar 2020, 22:44
Garaža: Peugeot 407 2.0 HDi

Post od Momčilo » 26 Jan 2021, 10:36

Ne znam, ovo mi je kao kada pojavila Multipla - ružan ali praktičan. Ipak bi me to odbilo od kupovine.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 26 Jan 2021, 12:19

Proporcije su malo čudne, možda upali dizajn kod kupaca.

Slika
Slika
Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Momčilo
Pridružio se: 21 Mar 2020, 22:44
Garaža: Peugeot 407 2.0 HDi

Post od Momčilo » 26 Jan 2021, 13:33

Zadnji kraj kao Vaneo.

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 31 Jan 2021, 15:21

Slika
Slika
how to make your photos private on facebook

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 03 Feb 2021, 21:12

Razdvajanje Daimlera i Mercedes Benza.

Daimler to spin off truck unit, sharpen investor focus on Mercedes-Benz
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-daim ... SKBN2A329T

Daimler is the name of the company that owns both Mercedes-Benz and the world’s biggest semi truckmaker. But those two concerns will split, Daimler said Wednesday. Eventually, the maker of Mercedes-Benz won’t be called Daimler anymore but instead “Mercedes-Benz.”

Quoth Ola Källenius, Daimler’s CEO:

The transaction and the listing of Daimler Truck on the Frankfurt stock exchange is expected to be complete before year-end 2021. In addition, it is also Daimler’s intention to rename itself as Mercedes-Benz at the appropriate time.

“This is a historic moment for Daimler. It represents the start of a profound reshaping of the company. Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans and Daimler Trucks & Buses are different businesses with specific customer groups, technology paths and capital needs. Mercedes-Benz is the world’s most valuable luxury car brand, offering the most desirable cars to discerning customers. Daimler Truck supplies industry leading transportation solutions and services to customers. Both companies operate in industries that are facing major technological and structural changes. Given this context, we believe they will be able to operate most effectively as independent entities, equipped with strong net liquidity and free from the constraints of a conglomerate structure,” said Ola Källenius, Chairman of the Board of Management of Daimler and Mercedes-Benz.

Quoth the chairman of Daimler’s truck business:

“This is a pivotal moment for Daimler Truck. With independence comes greater opportunity, greater visibility and transparency. We will grow further and continue our leadership in alternative powertrains and automation. We have already defined the future of our business with battery-electric and fuel-cell trucks, as well as strong positions in autonomous driving. With targeted partnerships we will accelerate the development of key technologies to bring best-in-class products to our customers rapidly,” said Martin Daum, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler and Chairman of the Board of Management of Daimler Truck.

“Daimler Truck already has a solid financial basis, and our business model is robust. We will continue to work on our cash flow management and we know how to deal with industry market cycles – we have proven that again in the significant COVID-related global market reduction. We have clear strategies to raise our financial performance and accelerate our execution. We will use our strong and well-known global brands, our scale and our exceptional technology to deliver industry-leading returns,” Daum added.

The move appears in large part to be a stock market play, as it’s a good time to be an automaker on the stock market, or at least good if you can argue that you represent the future. The move also seems intended to shape things up in Daimler’s truck division, per Bloomberg:

Daimler officials have ruled out a complete sale of individual divisions but kept the door open to a partial listing of the trucks unit. The business sells more heavy-duty trucks annually than global rivals, though its returns have for years trailed Volvo and other peers.

German rival Volkswagen AG pushed through an IPO of its Traton SE trucks unit in 2019, and the business now has a market value of about 11.6 billion euros. Traton agreed last year to acquire Navistar International Corp. to challenge Daimler and Volvo in North America, the industry’s biggest source of profits.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 04 Feb 2021, 16:16

Ferrari dobro podnosi krizu.

Ferrari has already sold-out the 2021 production

Despite the crisis caused by Covid 19 in 2020 and the fact that it kept its factories closed for 7 weeks, Ferrari showed only 10% less sales. Specifically in 2020, the global sales of the Italian company amounted to 9,119 cars, 1,012 cars less compared to 2019 .

Sales in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) fell by 2%, in the US by 20% and in the markets of China, Hong Kong and Taiwan fell by 45%.

Sales of Scuderia V8 models fell by 10.3% in 2020, while demand for V12 models fell by 9%. Over the past year, the deliveries of the Monza SP1 and SP2, as well as the transition period from the 488 family to the F8 family went as planned, with the first Roma and SF90 Stradale being delivered to their owners.

The Italian company had a successful 4th quarter in 2020, after seeing its net profits in that quarter reach 262 million euros compared to 167 million euros a year ago.

EBITDA amounted to 372 million euros compared to 333 million euros, while earnings before taxes and interest increased to 251 million euros from 219 million euros. Revenues for the period increased 15% to 1.07 billion euros, with revenues for the year standing at 3.46 billion euros (-8% compared to 2019).

The company exceeded the targets it had set for 2020. For 2021 the company expects annual revenues of 4.3 billion euros and adjusted EBITDA 1.45-1.50 billion euros.

Ferrari says the order book is "at record levels", + 22% compared to last year, with demand already covering the entire production of 2021.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 04 Feb 2021, 16:31

Lancia Ypsilon i dalje živi. Na slikama je najnoviji facelift. Barem je ekološki zadovoljavajući.
1-liter 70 HP (51.5 kW) 3-cylinder Firefly petrol engine, combined with a 12 volt BSG (Belt integrated Starter Generator) electric motor and a lithium battery that allows to reduce consumption and CO2 emissions by up to -13%, compared to the corresponding petrol engine.

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
shandu90
Pridružio se: 22 Jan 2016, 23:13
Garaža: Opel Astra J 1.4 Turbo

Post od shandu90 » 04 Feb 2021, 16:38

Prvi put da mi se ypsilon svidja.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 04 Feb 2021, 18:14

Steta sto se Lancia svela na Ypsilon. Imaju stila. Delta zadnje generacije je fino izgledala, skockano.

Korisnikov avatar
HKS

Post od HKS » 05 Feb 2021, 12:30

Mada, ima nade:

Slika

P.s. cini mi se da je vec i spomenuto na forumu

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 08 Feb 2021, 23:37

VW Multivan kao osnova za testiranje električnog modela ID. Buzz

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Odgovori