Noviteti i razne vesti iz auto-industrije
Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Vesti iz domaće i svetske auto-industrije

Post od Geza » 26 Avg 2021, 22:10

Xiaomi in talks to acquire Saab parent company

The Xiaomi has announced its intentions to develop its own electric car, even investing $ 10 billion for this purpose. According to Reuters, the Evergrande Group, the company that owns NEVS, which in turn owns Saab assets, is now interested in selling either part or all of NEVS, with Xiaomi already in early talks.

There is currently no decision to sell NEVS and its facilities in China and Sweden, with Xiaomi and the Evergrande Group not commenting on the report, which states that Evergrande is interested in selling 65% of NEVS.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 28 Avg 2021, 10:41

2022 Renault Mobilize Limo. Mobilize = Renault's EV Ride Sharing cars

Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 30 Avg 2021, 21:16

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 31 Avg 2021, 21:14

Lotus priprema SUV model.

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 05 Sep 2021, 23:04

Average Price Of Compact Cars In Europe Increased By 63% Between 2002 And 2020
https://www.carscoops.com/2021/09/avera ... -and-2020/

Those who complain about how expensive new cars have become seem to be right, as proven by a direct comparison of the average list prices in Europe. A report by the German website Automobilwoche suggests that the average list price for C-Segment models in Europe has grown a full 63 percent from 2002 to 2020, while B-Segment vehicles saw a 59 percent increase in the same period. This can be attributed to more tech and safety equipment found in modern vehicles, electrification, and also due to buyers’ preferences for more expensive trim levels.

According to data by Jato Dynamics, the average listing price for a C-Segment hatchback (Ford Focus, Opel Astra, Peugeot 308, Renault Megane, Toyota Corolla, Volkswagen Golf, etc.) has grown from €18,400 in 2002 to almost €30,000 in 2020, which is an increase of 63 percent. If we exclude electrified vehicles, the prices of ICE-powered vehicles have still grown by 53 percent in the same period.

Although the increase is quite substantial, it doesn’t take inflation into account. Using an inflation calculator we found out that €18,400 in 2002 translates to roughly €24,756 in 2020 money. Still, that’s a 21 percent increase in the average price of a compact car which can be attributed to a number of factors.

The development costs for modern vehicles are greater than they used to be two decades ago. Automakers are trying hard to comply with strict emission regulations by creating cleaner engines and adding electrification. If you add the software and hardware needed for all of the infotainment and the ADAS systems including a large number of sensors and cameras, you can see why prices of new cars are continuously increasing.

Another important factor is that people are more prone to buying more expensive variants of each model compared to the past. Jato Dynamics suggests that the widespread use of private leasing makes well-spec trim levels more attractive to leasing customers as the extra features represent only a small difference in their monthly payments.

If we look at the VW Golf best-seller, its average price rose by 22 percent between 2002-2010, and by an additional 37 percent in the 2010-2020 period. Here we have to consider the mild-hybrid and plug-in hybrid versions of the Golf that are selling quite well, and together with the high-end models (R-Line) and the numerous performance variants (GTI, GTD, GTE, GTI Clubsport, R) contribute to the increased average listing price.

Regarding the smaller supermini segment (B-Segment), prices have also been increasing in a similar manner. Overall, B-Segment vehicles (VW Polo, Ford Fiesta, Opel Corsa, Toyota Yaris, Renault Clio, etc.) have gotten 59 percent more expensive from the €13,000 average price in 2002 to the €21,000 average price of 2020. For example, for the popular VW Polo, its average price in Germany increased by 18 percent between 2002-2010 and by 35 percent between 2010-2020.

Given that in a few years’ time ICE-powered cars will be gradually phased out, we expect the increase in average prices of cars to continue for a while. According to recent forecasts, BEVs will be cheaper than ICE-powered vehicles in Europe as early as 2027 thanks to economies of scale and the anticipated lower cost of batteries.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
pedja
član 001
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 08:52
Garaža: SX4 1,6/120 TNG

Post od pedja » 06 Sep 2021, 13:18

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/indu ... s-new-cars

Ford uvodi "Design" verzije, sa osiromašenom ponudom asistencija, usled nedostatka čipova/poluprovodnika. Čak i zadnje senzore izbacuju.

Iako naziv zvuči kao neka posebna serija (Puma ST Line Design), dobija se osiromašen i jeftiniji automobil, uz kraće čekanje. U katalozima to i navode, kao i da ne zadovoljavaju 5 NCAP zvezdica koje Puma inače ima.

U tekstu se spominje i Volvo, a verujem da će i drugi poći sličnim stopama.

Čitam da je neko predviđanje kraja ove krize pomereno sa kraja 2022, na 2023.

TapaT

Korisnikov avatar
BRABUS
Pridružio se: 14 Dec 2016, 08:51

Post od BRABUS » 06 Sep 2021, 15:46

Geza je napisao:
05 Sep 2021, 23:04
Average Price Of Compact Cars In Europe Increased By 63% Between 2002 And 2020
https://www.carscoops.com/2021/09/avera ... -and-2020/

If we look at the VW Golf best-seller, its average price rose by 22 percent between 2002-2010, and by an additional 37 percent in the 2010-2020 period. Here we have to consider the mild-hybrid and plug-in hybrid versions of the Golf that are selling quite well, and together with the high-end models (R-Line) and the numerous performance variants (GTI, GTD, GTE, GTI Clubsport, R) contribute to the increased average listing price.
Mozda u Zapadnoj Evropi, u Srbiji je Golf 7 klot kad je izasao pre 7 godina kostao €14,300, sad je Golf 8 klot €23,200 sto mu dodje 62% vise

ftj
Pridružio se: 26 Jan 2012, 11:43
Garaža: vw golf 2.0

Post od ftj » 06 Sep 2021, 17:19

Btw. to 14,300 je bio preko porse lizinga, za bilo koju drugu varijantu je bilo 1000 preko. Nisam siguran da je u bilo kom trenutku posle pao ispod 15.

Korisnikov avatar
Markoni
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 07:47

Post od Markoni » 06 Sep 2021, 17:27

Oko 15500 je bio 1.2 TSI za keš, 1.6 TDI 17500. Sada je 8ica 19900 benzinac 1.0 i 22500 2.0 TDI 115 KS.

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalk

ikac2000
Pridružio se: 08 Jul 2012, 22:50

Post od ikac2000 » 06 Sep 2021, 22:02

Kako kriza u opskrbi čipovima utječe na autoindustriju?

https://www.autonet.hr/aktualno/vijesti ... ndustriju/

Gesendet von meinem SM-T510 mit Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 16 Sep 2021, 22:50

Citroen C3 za tržišta u razvoju.

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 17 Sep 2021, 21:27

Škoda: Stops production of two of its factories due to lack of chips

Skoda has announced that it will stop production of its two plants in the Czech Republic for a week, at the end of September, due to a lack of chips. The Czech company currently has thousands of cars unfinished, as it waits for the chips to be completed and put on the market.

However, Skoda said chip production is expected to increase in the fourth quarter, which will largely balance the situation.

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos- ... 021-09-16/
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 29 Sep 2021, 22:00

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 09 Okt 2021, 11:33

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 09 Okt 2021, 12:06

The Bermat GT is a new Italian sports car with a truck-only pista variant.

These days it’s all about hypercars 4-digit horsepower number However, the newly established Italian car maker Bermat takes a different approach to the first production model. The Bermat GT sports car wants to bring the Italian-style Grand Turismo back to life with customizable designs, variations and decent performance figures.

Headquartered in Rovereto, Bermat is named after the initials of its founder, Matteo Bertezzolo. This car was developed in collaboration with JAS Motorsport and designed by Camal Studio.

In the first half of 2022, the company unveiled the first truck-only Bermat GT-Pista, followed by a fully electrical variation of the Street Legal GT with ICE.

According to its designer, the Bermat GT is inspired by “unidentified flying objects” brought back to Earth. From our point of view, there is an Askari hint on the front, Laferrari When McLaren P1 GTR Behind. Overall, it’s a handsome sports car with a low, sharp nose, gull-wing doors, lots of bare carbon fiber, and a yellow-painted side intake that hugs a heavily carved body.

The truck-only GT-Pista variant comes with a racing collar and a fixed rear spoiler. The dimensions are 4,600 mm (181 inches) long, 2,000 mm (78.7 inches) wide, 1,200 mm (47.2 inches) high, and the wheel base is 2,600 mm (102,4 inches). Thanks to the carbon fiber body and lightweight monocoque T-MM platform, the car weighs about 1,100 kg (2,425 lbs). It also complies with the CN category FIA safety regulations.

The GT-Pista is powered by a vertically-arranged, supercharged, 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine up to 450 Nm (332 lb-ft). Power is transmitted to the rear wheels via a 6-speed sequential gearbox with the help of a self-locking differential, enabling 0-62 mph (0-100 km / h) in about 4 seconds.

As you can imagine from the name of the car, its setup is Focused on the truck With push rod suspension with adjustable shock absorbers. The 19-inch OZ racing rims are mounted on Pirelli DHB tires with 245 / 645R18 front and 265 / 645R18 back. The brakes consist of a 380 mm self-ventilating disc with a 6-piston caliper on the front and a 355 mm self-ventilating disc with a 4-piston caliper on the rear.

Inside, there is a 12-inch digital instrument cluster surrounded by climate vents. Ferrari’s latest model.. The center console, which looks like the main controller, also has a high mount knob. Buttons mounted on the steering wheel can be found in both street legal and truck-only variations, the latter featuring racing-style wheels.

Related item: The new Lotus Emira with the AMG A35 and Toyota V6 engine is a brand farewell to the burning car

Bermat is proud of the high degree of personalization it offers and states that it will be “the first automaker to put its customers at the center of the project.” However, from their press release, customization seems to be limited to bodywork and interior colors / coloring.

The company did not provide any information about the Street Legal Bermat GT or the upcoming fully electric version, except that it will arrive in 2022, following the truck-only Bermat GT-Pista. The price has not been disclosed, nor has the production target of this newly established Italian manufacturer been disclosed.

Slika

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Odgovori