Noviteti i razne vesti iz auto-industrije
Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Vesti iz domaće i svetske auto-industrije

Post od Geza » 02 Jun 2021, 13:19

Czinger 21C

The Czinger today unveiled the production version of the 21C , whose production will be limited to just 80 units. The car is wider, reaching 2.05 meters, with the twin-turbo 2.88-liter flat crank V8 engine with a speed limit of 11,000 rpm, combined with two electric motors, one for each front wheel axle and yields 1,350 horses.

There is a 7-speed serial gearbox and the car does 0-100 km / h in 1.9 seconds, 0-300 km / h comes in 8.5 seconds, 0-300-0 km / h in 13, 8 seconds, 0-400 km / h in 21.3 seconds and 0-400-0 km / h in 27.1 seconds.

The final speed reaches 452 km / h, with the car weighing 1,240 kg, producing 615 kg of vertical aerodynamic pressure when moving at 161 km / h and 2,500 kg at 322 km / h.

Slika
Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 10 Jun 2021, 16:23

Pambuffetti PJ01

Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 22 Jun 2021, 13:31

2021 Suzuki Celerio

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 05 Jul 2021, 21:15

Official: And a new company was born, Bugatti-Rimac

The Porsche and the Rimac agreed to establish a joint venture that integrates the Bugatti , controlling together. The Oliver Blume and Mate Rimac today signed the respective agreements and announced the name of the new car manufacturer: Bugatti-Rimac. The consortium will be based in Zagreb (Croatia) and is scheduled to be established in the fourth quarter of 2021, as this is subject to prior approval by antitrust authorities in many countries.

Rimac will hold a 55% stake in the Bugatti-Rimac joint venture, while Porsche will have the remaining 45% stake, with Mate Rimac as the consortium 's managing director and holding a 37% stake in Rimac. However, as you know, Porsche owns 24% of Rimac shares. Bugatti will be part of the consortium by Volkswagen, the current owner, and the shares will then be transferred to Porsche.

Under the umbrella of the new company, Bugatti and Rimac will initially produce two hypercar models: the Bugatti Chiron and the Rimac Nevera . However, in the long run it is planned to jointly develop Bugatti models. Bugatti Automobiles SAS will continue to exist in the new consortium. In the future, all Bugatti models will be produced at the French company's plant in Molsheim.

Porsche will play a strong role in the new consortium as a strategic partner. Oliver Blume and Lutz Meschke (Vice President and Member of the Executive Committee on Finance and Information Technology at Porsche) will be members of the Bugatti-Rimac Supervisory Board.

With the completion of the consortium, about 430 employees will be employed, ie about 300 at the company's headquarters in Zagreb and 130 in Molsheim.

It remains unknown what will happen to the shares held by Hyundai, Jaguar, Koenigsegg and Magna, in Rimac.

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 16 Jul 2021, 23:10

Aston Martin Valhalla - It is equipped with a 750 horsepower petrol V8 mated to a 204 horsepower electric motor, all for a combined output of 950 horsepower. The car can travel 15 kilometers in full electric and shoots 0 to 100 in 2.5 seconds.

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 05 Avg 2021, 14:22

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 05 Avg 2021, 23:04

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 13 Avg 2021, 22:34

Povratak.

Slika

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 17 Avg 2021, 21:23

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 19 Avg 2021, 21:14

Ako neko čeka isporuku Škode.

Škoda has 40,000 unfinished cars due to a lack of parts. The victim is mainly Octavia
https://www.auto.cz/skoda-ma-kvuli-nedo ... via-140436

The Mladá Boleslav carmaker, like other car manufacturers, is struggling with a lack of components. She is mainly worried about the lack of chips from Malaysia.

Škoda Auto, like other world car manufacturers, is struggling with the lack of chips that are needed in the car's on-board electronics. Due to this, Škoda cannot complete a number of cars directly on the line. The company has a maximum limit of 50,000 unfinished cars, a higher number would jeopardize the cash flow, ie the company's cash flow and liquidity. That is why the company prefers to cancel shifts, said Jaroslav Povšík, chairman of the corporate council, to Hospodářské noviny (HN).

"We can store anything. We can always rent a field parking lot or land of air clubs. When we cross the 50,000 car mark, it starts to run into our cash flow and liquidity. That is why we prefer to omit shifts, "Povšík told HN.

According to Povšík, the company currently has 40,000 unfinished cars. When the number of unfinished cars starts to approach 50,000, Škoda begins to cancel shifts. "And since we don't produce anything, we don't increase the numbers. And in the meantime, we take stored cars from the package and finish what works. So far, we have never approached the critical phase of 50,000, "said Povšík.

According to him, the Octavia is a crisis model. "We are sacrificing the Octavia because of the other models we have to prefer. We need to get Enyaq on the market in particular as our premium and the first fully electric car with a high margin, "said the union leader. Preference is given, for example, to the new Fabias and high-margin cars, including the Enyaq IV, Kodiaq and Superb. According to Povšík, the production of a new car may be delayed by up to 90 days due to chip problems.

The company is now bothered mainly by the lack of chips from Malaysia, the factories there have a large number of employees with covid-19 and the country has a lockdown. Due to the lack of chips, the company had to extend the plant-wide holiday for a week, when production is stopped . "Production will resume fully this Sunday at ten o'clock in the evening at night. So in the 34th working week, everything will start. It is mainly because we have to get in order and find out how people returned to work and who will not come, "said Povšík.

Last year, the company produced about 210,000 fewer cars than planned due to the lockdown, according to Povšík. "So far this year, we have about 60,000 minus cars - mainly due to a lack of chips. But we will certainly not achieve such a high outage as last year. If we had chips, we would smoothly break all the records in the history of Škoda Auto, "said Povšík.

Last year, Škoda Auto delivered over one million cars worldwide. It operates three production plants in the Czech Republic, produces in China, Russia, Slovakia and India, mostly through group partnerships, as well as in Ukraine and Kazakhstan in cooperation with local partners. It is active in more than 100 markets.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Vladapetr
Pridružio se: 26 Jan 2013, 10:50
Garaža: Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TDI L&K / Jeep Compass 1.3 DDCT

Post od Vladapetr » 20 Avg 2021, 15:41

Ja čekam, yebali ih čipovi baš. Duže od mesec dana ne mogu da dobave čip za mehatronik.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary and others who don't.

Korisnikov avatar
Heinz
Pridružio se: 12 Mar 2012, 19:27
Garaža: Civic FK2 1.8

Post od Heinz » 20 Avg 2021, 18:52

Čekaš da VW odbaci taj čip i da dođe do Škode

Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
shandu90
Pridružio se: 22 Jan 2016, 23:13
Garaža: Opel Astra J 1.4 Turbo

Vesti iz domaće i svetske auto-industrije

Post od shandu90 » 20 Avg 2021, 19:22

Nema kamiqa na listi, sto ne znaci da nece biti sledeci put :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 25 Avg 2021, 21:35

Opel Rocks-e, blizanac elektro modela Citroen Ami.

Slika
Slika
Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 26 Avg 2021, 00:37

2022 Suzuki Baleno u razvojnoj fazi.

Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Odgovori