Renault Laguna Hartge BiTurbo

Oldtimeri, youngtimeri i automobilski klasici
Odgovori
StraleBg
Pridružio se: 16 Okt 2012, 03:12
Garaža: 205 Gentry

Renault Laguna Hartge BiTurbo

Post od StraleBg » 23 Okt 2012, 16:15

Posle Safrana i Laguna je trebala dobiti svoju jacu verziju.
ali nazalost to se nije desilo.

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
The Laguna Biturbo was to follow the Safrane Biturbo, and was also developed by Hartge. The PRV V6 was put into a higher state of tune- most sources say 280bhp and 294lb-ft (400nM) torque. The Laguna Biturbo was front-wheel-drive only, which surely would’ve been a handful -- nothing back in 1995 had even remotely that much power going to the front wheels (besides Northstar Cadillacs! Heyoo!). The press car was painted a beautiful shade of light blue, and if you recognize those 18″ alloys as the wheels from a Bugatti EB110, then you get bonus points. It’s a shame… it would’ve been the French Viggen.
Slika
Performance claims for the Laguna were similar to the Safrane: 0-100km/h in 7.2 seconds, with a top speed of 254 km/h would’ve wiped the floor with hot hatches of the 90′s: this was back when the Golf VR6 with it’s 172 horsepower was considered a bit past the edge of reason. Interestingly, some digging in forums shows that at some point the car was resprayed black, the wheels went back on a Bugatti where they belonged, and it’s traded hands a few times. You’d be tempted to think it’s fake until you see the Hartge VIN plate under the hood.

After that, Renault settled down and stopped building bizarre, overly powerful family cars. Just kidding, they made a street legal go-kart and then stuffed a big V6 in the back seat of a Clio. Not so boring after all.

Korisnikov avatar
HellBoy
Pridružio se: 26 Jan 2012, 23:54
Garaža: Megane 3 GrandTour GTLine 1,9Dci/130ks+ & Ducati S2R 803cc & Hyundai i30 1,6/130ks GLS

Re: Renault Laguna Hartge BiTurbo

Post od HellBoy » 23 Okt 2012, 20:50

Do jaja, sličan primer kao i sadašnji Megane RS koji zadaje domaći zadatka konkurenciji koji koštaju nemalo i petostruko :doubleup:
http://www.facebook.com/RaceChip.srbija" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Korisnikov avatar
starac vujadin
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 20:58

Post od starac vujadin » 23 Okt 2012, 21:41

Bilo je takvih mrtvorođenih automobila koji su bili pripremljeni za proizvodnju, ali nisu vidlei svetlo dana. Šteta što se nije proizvodio.

StraleBg
Pridružio se: 16 Okt 2012, 03:12
Garaža: 205 Gentry

Post od StraleBg » 23 Okt 2012, 22:52

A steta, te lagune stvarno su izgledale i dan danas izgledaju bezobrazno. :) Jako lep auto u poredjenju sa onim sto je konkurencija izbacivala tih godina. (iskljucujuci Pug 406)

Korisnikov avatar
ZAXSPEED
Pridružio se: 26 Jan 2012, 16:43
Garaža: Passat B7 , Clio IV 1.5 dci

Post od ZAXSPEED » 17 Nov 2012, 11:23

:plusone: :doubleup: :bravo:

Odgovori