Sleeper (samo naizgled običan automobil)

Opšte diskusije o markama i modelima automobila
Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
trojanac
Editor in Chief
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:39
Garaža: KIA Ceed JD 1.4
Kontakt:

Sleeper (samo naizgled običan automobil)

Post od trojanac » 10 Jan 2014, 21:38

Često se spominju, verovatno većina zna o čemu se radi. Počeću ovu temu sa spiskom 10 najboljih "sleeper"-a po izboru Automobile Magazina.

Slika
2014 Audi SQ5, $52,795
Although it looks remarkably similar to the standard 2014 Audi Q5, the 2014 Audi SQ5 is a completely different beast. Only modest “S” badging, bigger wheels, and minor body changes such as aluminum mirrors and an upgraded roof spoiler, betray its performance-tuned 3.0-liter supercharged V-6 powertrain. The SQ5 has 354 hp and 347 lb-ft of torque stealthily hidden underneath its crossover body, which can launch from zero to 60 mph in just 5.1 seconds — that’s nearly a second faster than the 3.0T-equipped 2014 Audi Q5, and about two seconds faster than the 2.0T. Top speed is electronically-limited to 155 mph, and an eight-speed automatic dual-clutch transmission sends power to all four wheels. For well-to-do suburban families who want the puzzling combination of friendly utility and jowl-rippling performance, we’d definitely steer you toward the 2014 Audi SQ5.

Slika
2014 Cadillac XTS Vsport, $63,020
It's still a big cushy sedan, but the 2014 Cadillac XTS Vsport is far brawnier than the Cadillac cruisers of old. No major red flags (aside from a black-chrome grille and Vsport badging) set the Vsport model apart from the base XTS. Keeping its tastefully luxurious exterior and Cadillac-patented, elegantly smooth ride thanks to specially-calibrated Magnetic Ride Control, punching the throttle will unleash the lurking warrior within. Packing a twin-turbocharged 410-hp, 3.6-liter V-6 with peak torque of 369 lb-ft available as low as 1900 rpm, the 2014 Cadillac XTS Vsport is no slouch despite its 4364-lb weight, and is not to be trifled with off the line. It's a welcome member to our list of top ten sleeprs, so don’t be shocked when a well-coiffed businessperson blasts by on the highway with poised confidence.

Slika
2014 Chevrolet Spark EV, $27,495
Don’t discount Chevrolet’s Spark EV as a cupcake-toting slowpoke. Yes, it’s almost comically adorable. Yes, it’s all-electric. It also has 400 lb-ft of torque almost immediately available from its 130-hp/100-kW electric motor. While the little EV hatch is never going to break any top speed records, there’s no doubt that it has surprising oomph for zipping around the city. Yet it doesn't make too much noise while doing so; contributor Ronald Ahrens noted that the 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV, “launched with a whir that one might hear from insects deep in a rainforest.” Its zero-to-60 sprint clocks in at approximately 8.0 seconds — hardly supercar performance, but far better than we expect from an affordable EV.

Slika
2014 Chevrolet SS, $44,470
As a newcomer to the U.S. market, the Holden Commodore-based 2014 Chevrolet SS is both understated and rare enough to be called one of our top ten sleepers — no more than 4000 will be imported annually from General Motors' Holden division down under. The rear-wheel drive sedan uses a big 6.2-liter 415-hp V-8 engine capable of 415 lb-ft of torque, rocketing the Chevrolet SS from zero-to-60 mph down the straights in 5.0 seconds flat. “It’s a ghost,” said associate editor David Zenlea, of the car’s unremarkable looks that belie its staggering performance. The Chevrolet SS’s unfamiliarity here in U.S. makes it a no-brainer choice for those who want to stay disguised while burning some serious rubber.

Slika
2014 Ford FlexEcoBoost, $43,750
At 4828 lbs, the 2014 Ford Flex EcoBoost seems more like a linebacker than a sprinter. With its tall, boxy frame, its bulbous looks seem to reflect its nearly quarter-ton weigh-in. A look under the hood however, would reveal that the EcoBoost Flex is indeed a wolf in sheep’s clothing. A total of 365 hp and 350 lb-ft of surging torque emanate from the Flex’s 3.5-liter twin-turbo V-6 engine, hurtling the ungainly box forward with the quickness of a lithe sport compact. For reference, the 3.5-liter EcoBoost V-6 is also used to chase down criminals in the Ford Police Interceptor Sedan and Ford Police Interceptor Utility SUV, and to haul building supplies in the Ford F-150 pickup.

Slika
2014 AEV Jeep Wrangler JK350
The Jeep Wrangler isn't generally known for its performance capability on the beaten path (and might seem a bit out of place on a list of top ten sleepers), but a version from American Expedition Vehicles with a 6.4-liter Hemi V-8 simply doesn’t care about your preconceptions. While 470 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque are undoubtedly excessive off-road, the added power makes the AEV Jeep Wrangler a mud-colored blur on the highway. Riding on gargantuan 37-inch tires and jacked up suspension, it looks like it's speeding to the battlefield while passing lesser vehicles. SRT uses the same engine in high-performance Challenger, Charger, and Grand Cherokee models. Who would ever expect that kind of raucous, explosive muscle from a supposedly purpose-built off-roader?

Slika
2014 Ram Express, $27,190
The 2014 Ram Express is the definition of old-school muscle and power. There are no flashy upgrades for this pickup—no shiny rims, no sparkling grilles, no LED taillights or fine wood-trim interior — just the affordable price tag and a 5.7-liter Hemi V-8 with 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque that will keep power junkies coming back for more. Even with a truck bed full of cargo, the Ram Express is a no-nonsense hot rod that will leave most cars firmly in its wake once the light turns green. First introduced in 2011, the Hemi-powered Ram Express remains the ideal truck for those who want to show up, not show off.

Slika
2014 Tesla Model S 85 kWh Performance, $87,070
Even with the carbon-fiber rear spoiler and red brake calipers that distinguish it from the regular 85 kWh-powered 2014 Tesla Model S, most people would never guess that an all-electric vehicle was capable of reaching 60 mph from a dead stop in 4.2 seconds. The trendy rear-wheel-drive Tesla is much better known for its 265-mile all-electric range and zero-emission figures rather than its shocking 416 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque. Like most electric vehicles, the Tesla does not need time to accelerate to reach peak torque in the rev range, which is readily available from zero to 5,100 rpm. This makes the Tesla Model S a weapon off the line, and with its silent electric powertrain, it’ll vanish like a whisper in the wind. In fact, we raced it against a BMW M5 -- and the electric car won.

Slika
2014 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible R-Line, $29,815
One of the cutest darn things out on the road today, the 2014 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible R-Line is also surprisingly peppy. It uses the same 2.0-liter turbocharged direct-injection engine as the outgoing Volkswagen GTI, which is continually regarded as one of finest hot hatches on the market. In the Beetle Convertible, the turbocharged four-cylinder yields 210 hp and 207 lb-ft of torque, which is plenty to make the topless Bug both stylish and unexpectedly quick. Although it is available with a slick six-speed manual, the six-speed dual-clutch automatic has a selectable sport mode that amps up the performance experience even more. When you see the rev-happy Volkswagen Beetle Convertible dart around town, those perennial “Awwww!” sounds might soon change their tune to “Whoa!”

Slika
2015 Volvo V60 Polestar, Price TBA
While most people would pull up next to the 2015 V60 Polestar wagon and remember a flush of memories from a rear-facing third-row seat on the way to soccer practice, this is not your neighbor’s mother's Volvo wagon. In fact, it’s a 350-hp screaming blue dynamo, powered by Volvo’s turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine. A new turbo and intercooler bump up the torque to a healthy 369 lb-ft, helping launch the all-wheel-drive wagon from zero to 60 mph in 4.9 seconds. If you need to haul a lot of groceries but want to escape the parking lot as soon as physically possible, pick up a 2015 Volvo V60 Polestar when it hits U.S. showrooms in June 2014.

Verovatno se za neke modele ne bi složili da potpadaju pod ovu kategoriju, ali možete u nastavku teme napisati koji sleeper bi vi najradije kupili i zbog čega, kao i koji su vam omiljeni.
Posetite www.garaza.rs !

Korisnikov avatar
dunx81
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 08:20
Garaža: Civic 1.8

Re: Sleeper (samo naizgled običan automobil)

Post od dunx81 » 10 Jan 2014, 21:50

Slika

:mrgreen:

Mogu da se kacim s onim sparkom :kezo:

Korisnikov avatar
NexT
Pridružio se: 09 Jan 2012, 18:49
Garaža: E (W212)

Post od NexT » 10 Jan 2014, 21:54

Vreme kad je Peugeot jos znao sta radi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peugeot_206#GTI_180_and_RC
Slika

i jedan od mojih omiljenih. Nema grba na haubi, skrga na krilima... Da nema 4 izduva, niko ne bi ni znao sta je...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-B ... .932009.29
Slika
Poslednja izmena od NexT u 10 Jan 2014, 21:59, izmenjeno 1 put ukupno.

Korisnikov avatar
trojanac
Editor in Chief
Kontakt:

Post od trojanac » 10 Jan 2014, 21:56

Meni je Milošev R odličan sleeper, a od ovih iz članka najradije bi vozio Volvo.

Next i ostali, pored slika i neka specifikacija bi valjala. Ili makar link. Ovako nemamo pojma o čemu se radi.
Posetite www.garaza.rs !

Scuderia
Pridružio se: 22 Jan 2012, 20:20

Post od Scuderia » 10 Jan 2014, 21:57

R je meni izgledom nebo/zemlja razlika u odnosu na obican G6. Vec 4orka GTI je pravi sleeper.

Korisnikov avatar
starac vujadin
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 20:58

Post od starac vujadin » 10 Jan 2014, 21:57

Sleeper je termin koji se mnogo češće koristi u tuning styling svetu i označava auto koji izgleda potpuno obično kao serijska verzija, čak nekad i u naizgled lošem stanju (rat racer) a u stvari ispod lima krije pojačan motor ili neku drugu tehničku poslasticu.

Evo jednog dobrog domaćeg primerka "tristać" sa 2.0 dohc motorom i 115ks...mnogi su na semaforu bili iznenanđeni s ovim "tristaćem"...uz to je vrsta oldtajmera, ali ne mora da bude oldtajmer da bi bio sleeper.

Slika
Slika

A ovo je nešto za Trojanca... :)

http://vidbuk.com/en/video/uT5xwiauPgs/ ... ic-sleeper

Korisnikov avatar
trojanac
Editor in Chief
Kontakt:

Post od trojanac » 10 Jan 2014, 22:06

:ludaca: You don't have permission to access /en/video/uT5xwiauPgs/1000-Hp-Honda-civic-sleeper on this server.
Posetite www.garaza.rs !

Korisnikov avatar
Rakhil
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:01
Garaža: Ford Focus Mk2 1.6 16V, KTM Leggero Cross

Post od Rakhil » 10 Jan 2014, 22:08

Au, Tristac oshurio koliko je dobar. Slozicu se sa Vujadinom, sleeperi se prave u garazi, ne u fabrici, i to sto veci les nasviras to je bolja fora

Korisnikov avatar
nikaragva
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 09:03
Garaža: Zafir

Post od nikaragva » 10 Jan 2014, 22:21

trojanac je napisao:Meni je Milošev R odličan sleeper, a od ovih iz članka najradije bi vozio Volvo.

Next i ostali, pored slika i neka specifikacija bi valjala. Ili makar link. Ovako nemamo pojma o čemu se radi.
Nek je on okacio slike pezoa i mercedesa :D

Kada se kaze sleeper meni ovakonesto padne na pamet (nije sto je opel, to sam prvo nasao:))
Obratite paznju na vozacevo sedista, neko se upisao :kezo:

Oni sa trojancevis slika mi deluju suvice nice da bi mi bili sleeperi. Treba tu malo i rdje, a ne da sve sija :kezo:

Korisnikov avatar
profesorPROST
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 14:50

Post od profesorPROST » 10 Jan 2014, 22:26

dunx81 je napisao:Slika
Definitivno najbolji fabrički sleeper, GTI sa 180ks, a izgleda kao obični 1.4 ili 1.9 SDI :mrgreen:

Volvo je takođe majstor :)

V70 R 2.5 300ks
Slika

Slika
Never Say Never Again

Korisnikov avatar
elMaestro
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:07
Garaža: C2

Post od elMaestro » 10 Jan 2014, 22:33

nikaragva je napisao:Treba tu malo i rdje, a ne da sve sija :kezo:
Automatski u igri ostaju samo Opel, Mercedes i Japanci. :D

Slika
Slika
I jedna slipercina (nisam nasao dobru stock fotku) Slika

I slazem se sa NexTom za 206 RC.
Имам једно потпитање...

Korisnikov avatar
starac vujadin

Post od starac vujadin » 10 Jan 2014, 22:40

trojanac je napisao::ludaca: You don't have permission to access /en/video/uT5xwiauPgs/1000-Hp-Honda-civic-sleeper on this server.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT5xwiauPgs

Korisnikov avatar
superboss
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 02:09

Post od superboss » 10 Jan 2014, 22:45

Sto se tice fabrickih sleepera za mene je ovo jedan od najboljih
Slika
What i do for the livin'? I live for the livin'.

Korisnikov avatar
starac vujadin

Post od starac vujadin » 10 Jan 2014, 22:48

Corolla TS je jedan od najboljih "novih sleepera". Sem izduva teško bi spolja neko pretpostavio kakav je to auto.

Korisnikov avatar
kapor
Pridružio se: 24 Jan 2013, 20:15
Garaža: renault clio rs 172

Post od kapor » 10 Jan 2014, 22:52

Slika
Ovo je pravi sleeper cak i jugici pokusavaju da ga izguraju sa puta. :kezo:

Odgovori