Korisnikov avatar
Mr.Rotor
Pridružio se: 18 Sep 2014, 21:42
Garaža: ПОЛУПРЕМИЈУМ

THE CRAZY 810 HP ROLLS ROYCE WRAITH! by Jon Olsson

Post od Mr.Rotor » 26 Jun 2017, 23:06

THE CRAZY 810 HP ROLLS ROYCE WRAITH!

Published June 26th

So where do we begin! haha Why does some one end up doing this to a Rolls Royce?

As you know I have always loved to build custom things, most of the time its been super cars but with the trend becoming bigger and bigger in that segment I wanted to build something different! That and the fact that I now have a full time Vlog ( Link HERE ) and a partner (Thanks for always kicking ass Benni) Made me look for a new 4 seater.

I looked at RS6s, Nissan GT-Rs, Ferrari FFs etc, but in the end I wanted to fulfil a life dream of mine, to own a real Rolls Royce! Ever since I first sat in one I was blown away by its perchance and how big and crazy it looks! So about 6 months ago I thanks to Leo Vegas made the move and I bought one and sent it straight to Absolut motors!

The initial plan was to go for a crazy off road look as that was the only way I could figure out how to get cool winter wheels on it, but then the Vlog really took over my life and I did not have time to push the project and it ended up taking more time than planned! So here we are in the middle of the summer and I have build a street summer car with crazy extra lights and a roof cage! haha So in the end it ended up being a mix between the initial idea and a summer car! I am however super mega stoked that it turned out this way as I love the car. I am pretty sure I will not be invited to a Rolls club anytime soon with how insane this looks, but to have such a unique Rolls just feels great to a person who loves to do what other don’t! And since we got a Jet surf the whole roof cage idea turned out to be perfect! Now I can carry the board and go anywhere and have my extra fuel tanks on top so when I run out of gas on the highway I can just fill up (Yes I do that as I hate stopping to fuel! haha) But most of all I have my Rolls Royce with all the weird custom stuff I love!
Who would have thought that you could have a race car sounding, smoke shooting, cage carrying moster machine with a RR badge in the front? If someone showed me this car 15 years ago and said it was mine I would have laughed, no way that I would have been able to build something like that!

Of course there are more plans as I still know that there are no cool winter tires for normal RRs, so now its time to start planning for the winter! There is nothing like having ideas and bringing them to live, no matter how crazy they are! Thats what drives me every single time I build something!

I do have to thank everyone who help me with this car! Without them this would not be possible!

Leo Vegas for letting me think as crazy as I want and build the stuff I only used to dream about! You guys are the best partner one can wish for and I am so thankful for the things you have enabled me to do!
Kenneth and all the Boys from Absolute Motors for building the car and making every single detail special. You are amazing to work with and I would recommend everyone to send their cars to you!
Quicksilver for building me one amazing custom exhaust, I love you guys for being crazy enough to do this!
Jan Jetsurf fo hooking me up with a crazy summer toy, I can’t wait to get out there and try it out, now I don’t need waves to surf so I think I will live on this thing all summer long!
Alexander from Bilupplysningen for hooking me up with my super lights and providing the magnets to mount the roof cage without drilling huge wholes in the roof as I usually do! Alexander I owe you one!
Michael from Thredwear for always making my tires look awesome! I can’t believe you put George the Rolls on the tires, I love crazy people like you!
And of course my girlfriend Janni for putting up with all my crazy ideas and always bing supportive! And of course Benni my Overkill partner who is impressing me more and more every single day! You are truly the man of the day of making all the amazing videos!

George is now tested from Absolute motors in Rotterdam down to Marbella (2282 km straight starting at midnight after building the car) and he works great, I want wait to spend many more hours with him, he is both nice and gentle and crazy like race horse on steroids! Just like I love my cars!

Hope you guys like it, I know its not for everyone, but if it was I had failed in my mission to come up with new fun ideas! ;-)

Enjoy the video and all the pics, could not pick a few so ended up being a bunch! More videos coming in the week! Next one dropping Wednesday at 4pm and the every other day from than on for as long as I have the energy to keep on going!

/JON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG9g7MQuzKM&t=0s

Slike...

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Korisnikov avatar
HKS
Pridružio se: 14 Jan 2013, 17:31

Re: THE CRAZY 810 HP ROLLS ROYCE WRAITH! by Jon Olsson

Post od HKS » 27 Jun 2017, 00:27

Izgleda ko neki Volvo

Послато са m2 уз помоћ Тапатока

Kabal
Pridružio se: 05 Avg 2015, 10:01
Garaža: Volvo XC60 D5 AWD

Post od Kabal » 27 Jun 2017, 15:20

Eto, bar jedna pozitivna stvar...

:mrgreen:

Korisnikov avatar
!GOR
Pridružio se: 08 Maj 2012, 20:46
Garaža: Audi A5 Sportback FL

Post od !GOR » 27 Jun 2017, 16:42

Lambo je bio vrhunski i lezao mu je ovaj fazon, za Rolls je totalni promasaj.

Korisnikov avatar
Mr.Rotor
Pridružio se: 18 Sep 2014, 21:42
Garaža: ПОЛУПРЕМИЈУМ

Post od Mr.Rotor » 27 Jun 2017, 16:46

Stvarno nekad pomislim da su na forumu matorci od po 60 godina.

Korisnikov avatar
aviator
Banned
Pridružio se: 24 Nov 2014, 10:41
Garaža: Peugeot 308 1.6 HDI

Post od aviator » 27 Jun 2017, 17:13

Ma to je znanje i iskustvo, a ne godine.

Korisnikov avatar
shandu90
Pridružio se: 22 Jan 2016, 23:13
Garaža: Opel Astra J 1.4 Turbo

Post od shandu90 » 27 Jun 2017, 19:09

Lud decko :D uopste ne izgleda lose, prava mrcina

Sent from my LG-H440n using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
DasAuto
Pridružio se: 16 Sep 2015, 15:05

Post od DasAuto » 27 Jun 2017, 19:27

Sve mi se svidja sem auspuha. Zvuci ko krava pri klanju. Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzooooooooooooooooo SWOOOOOSHHHH

Odgovori