Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Ferrari - Opsta tema

Post od Geza » 06 Dec 2017, 23:02

Slika

Slika

Slika
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 13 Dec 2017, 11:31

Ferrari plans production boost as supercar sales jump, report says
http://europe.autonews.com/article/2017 ... eport-says

MILAN -- Ferrari, fabled for its fast cars on roads and race tracks, is packing some extra speed into its factories, too.

The Italian supercar maker, spun off from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV in 2016, plans to boost production by doubling assembly shifts to two a day in 2018 as deliveries are on pace to reach its 9,000-vehicle target a year earlier than scheduled, according to people familiar with the matter, who asked not to be named as the matter isn’t public. A Ferrari spokesman declined to comment.

The increase is part of CEO Sergio Marchionne’s plan to boost profit by expanding Ferrari’s lineup while maintaining the exclusivity of its $200,000-and-up models. Marchionne, 65, will present the carmaker’s latest mid-term strategy early next year -- his final one at the helm of the Italian iconic brand.

The plan will include Ferrari’s first-ever SUV as it targets annual sales exceeding a self-imposed 10,000-car limit that until now has enabled it to operate under less-stringent fuel-economy rules, people familiar with the matter said in August. Goals include doubling operating profit to about 2 billion euros ($2.35 billion) by 2022, they said.

Limited-edition models

The manufacturer raised its 2017 profit target last month as rollouts of limited-edition supercars, including the FXX K Evo racing model, help it achieve a long-held profit goal two years early. Adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization will total about $1.2 billion this year.

Ferrari planned to reach full-year sales of 9,000 cars in 2019, according to filings for the carmaker’s U.S. initial public offering in October 2015. Ferrari stock has more than doubled since its debut on the New York Stock Exchange, and its 83 percent gain this year marks the best performance among U.S. automakers in 2017, to value the company at $20.1 billion.

Sales growth is being driven as the population of wealthy individuals surges. The number of millionaires worldwide surged 36 percent to 13.6 million people in the 10 years through 2016 and may rise another 37 percent in the following decade, according to the Wealth Report by real estate company Knight Frank. The number of billionaires increased 45 percent in the period, boosted by gains in the Asia-Pacific area.

Ferrari’s production could increase about 7 percent to 9,000 cars in 2018 from about 8,400 this year, the people said. The carmaker’s output tends to track its deliveries, as Ferrari has a waiting list of more than 12 months for most of its models. To preserve its exclusivity, Ferrari should always sell one car less than the market demand, Marchionne has said, citing the carmaker’s founder Enzo Ferrari.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
speedy stikis
Pridružio se: 01 Jul 2016, 12:27

Post od speedy stikis » 14 Dec 2017, 10:12

Samo da se zaradi jos vise i vise...
Nikad mu nije dosta :thumbdown:

Korisnikov avatar
maxer
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:36
Garaža: Ford Focus II Mk2 1.6 16V

Post od maxer » 14 Jan 2018, 18:54

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 14 Jan 2018, 23:14

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
speedy stikis

Post od speedy stikis » 14 Jan 2018, 23:21

430 kako izgleda i dan danas! :losevidim: :doubleup:

Korisnikov avatar
shandu90
Pridružio se: 22 Jan 2016, 23:13
Garaža: Opel Astra J 1.4 Turbo

Post od shandu90 » 15 Jan 2018, 00:03

+1

Sent from my LG-H440n using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 16 Jan 2018, 14:11

Ferrari SUV must look and drive like a Ferrari, says Marchionne
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ferrari/30 ... marchionne

Speaking at the 2018 Detroit Motor Show, Fiat boss Sergio Marchionne has again addressed the thorny issue of a Ferrari SUV

Fiat Chrysler boss Sergio Marchionne has reconfirmed his plans to build a Ferrari SUV – but reassured fans it will not dilute the brand’s DNA.

The colourful CEO initially indicated his intention to build an SUV – or FUV (Ferrari Utility Vehicle) in November 2017 and has since seen Lamborghini enter the market by launching the Urus.

At the 2018 Detroit Motor Show, Marchionne went on the record again about his plans. Dismissing suggestions the brand would build a truck, he stated: “It will look like whatever a Ferrari utility vehicle needs to look like”, but insisted “it has to drive like a Ferrari.”

The plan has outraged some Ferrari purists, but with FCA striving to become profitable there appears to be solid business logic behind the plan to follow Ferrari’s rivals into the SUV segment. Marchionne claimed the company will be debt free in 2018, despite missing sales targets – an SUV wearing the badge of his most coveted brand seems inevitable.

However, he acknowledged the sensitivities surrounding the project and admitted: “There would be enough people even outside Ferrari who would go for me if I did ‘just a utility vehicle’.”

With Bentley and Lamborghini entering the SUV market in recent years, and Rolls-Royce about to with the Cullinan, Ferrari is the last of the high-performance or super-luxury makers to commit to this area of the market.
Ferrari warming to SUV model

Towards the latter stages of 2017, Marchionne confirmed that there was strong possibility of an SUV bearing the prancing horse in the next few years.

Speaking to Bloomberg, Marchionne, CEO of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, confirmed that it is “dead serious” about producing a Ferrari SUV, while also rubbishing rumours that FCA will part ways with SUV subsidiary Jeep.

Referring to the vehicle as the ‘FUV’ (Ferrari Utility Vehicle), Marchionne, 65, had previously played down the rumours of a Ferrari crossover, but then said Ferrari would take about 30 months to consider production of the vehicle. He said: “We need to learn how to master this whole new relationship between exclusivity and scarcity of product, then we’re going to balance this desire to grow with a widening of the product portfolio.”

Sources cited by the Bloomberg news agency suggested that the ‘Ferrari Utility Vehicle’ could form part of a new five-year-plan designed to boost sales beyond Ferrari’s current self-imposed limit of 10,000 cars per year.

The firm primarily keeps to this limit to stay on the correct side of emissions rulings in some markets, though it ensures a level of exclusivity for the brand too.

Having previously strongly denied that Ferrari would ever venture into the SUV segment, Marchionne reiterated that Ferrari would not be creating an SUV in the mould of those offered by other manufacturers and that “you have to shoot me first” if it did. “It has not been done to compete with Porsche” he said, referencing the German brand’s hugely profitable move into the SUV sector with its Cayenne.

It’s understood that further hybridisation of the Ferrari range is also under consideration, to ensure it can continue to grow sales without breaking emissions rules.

Bloomberg reported that we could get our first official inkling of the brand’s long term plan sometime in 2018. Should Ferrari decide to go down the SUV avenue, it will be among the final acts of Marchionne, who will step down as boss of the Fiat Chrysler Group in 2019, followed by bowing out of Ferrari in 2021.

Bloomberg sources said an SUV act as a “four-seat family car that offers more space than Ferrari’s current two-door GT4CLusso”, and would be centred mainly around Asian markets, with Chinese customers in Ferrari’s marketing crosshairs.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
speedy stikis

Post od speedy stikis » 05 Feb 2018, 01:25

Ferrari prošle godine uvećao profit za 34 odsto

Kako prenosi Tanjug, italijanski proizvođač sportskih automobila Ferari saopštio je da je prošle godine uvećao profit za 34 odsto. Profit je skočio pre svega zbog porasta prodaje motora V12 i personalizacije vozila.

Ferari navodi da je neto profit kompanije u 2017. uvećan je na 537 miliona evra sa 400 miliona evra koliko je zabeleženo prethodne, prenosi AP.

Prošle godine porasla je i isporuka za pet procenata, na 8.398 vozila, dok su neto prihodi porasli za 10 odsto na 3,4 milijarde evra. Cilj Ferarija je da ove godine isporuči 9.000 vozila i a prognozirani prihodi prevazilaze 3,4 milijarde evra.

Prodaja stagnira jedino u Kini, Tajvanu i Hongkongu zbog odluke da zatvori hongkonškog distributera

Korisnikov avatar
speedy stikis

Post od speedy stikis » 07 Feb 2018, 11:48

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Korisnikov avatar
aviator
Banned
Pridružio se: 24 Nov 2014, 10:41
Garaža: Peugeot 308 1.6 HDI

Post od aviator » 07 Feb 2018, 12:24

Ružno!
Eto. Rekoh to za Ferrari.
:kuku:

Korisnikov avatar
Kornjaca Rade
Pridružio se: 15 Feb 2014, 08:57
Garaža: Lancia Delta 1.8 Di T-Jet

Post od Kornjaca Rade » 07 Feb 2018, 14:22

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 17 Feb 2018, 13:35

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
speedy stikis

Post od speedy stikis » 17 Feb 2018, 14:57

Ovako bi mogao da izgleda Ferrari SUV

Slika

Iz Ferrarija je nedavno stigla potvrda da će na tržište u skoroj budućnosti stići FUV, odnosno Ferrari Utility Vehicle. Drugim rečima, radiće se o modernom SUV-u, odnosno crossoveru koji će biti odgovor Marenella na Lamborghini Urus i druge slične premium modela drugih inače isključivo sportskih proizvođača.

Ferrarijev šef Sergio Marchionne je svojevremeno rekao da će biti potrebno oko 30 meseci kako bi se donele sve potrebne odluke za realizaciju ovog projekta, ali izgleda da bi do realizacije moglo doći i pre. Tako je Auto Express nedavno obajvio, pozivajući se na insajdere, da bi crossover s propetim konjićem na svom nosu mogao da bude predstavljen već pre kraja 2019. godine.

Razloga za ubrzavanje projekta je više. S jedne strane rastuća popularnost SUV-ova znači više novca u tom segmentu, a ranije ograde kupaca Ferrarija prema tome da u Maranellu proizvedu SUV je svakim danom sve manje. Dalje, Lamborghini je trenutno s Urusom pobrao veliku pažnju i čini se da s prodajom neće imati nikakvih problema pa je sasvim logično da Ferrari sada želi da što je moguće pre nadoknadi ovaj "zaostatak."

Tehničke karakteristike ovog noviteta za sada nisu poznate, ali za očekivati je da će se u ponudi gotovo sigurno naći i hibridno pokretana verzija kao i da će se raditi o modelu s pogonom na sva četiri točka.

Korisnikov avatar
passenger
Pridružio se: 07 Maj 2016, 10:20
Garaža: KIA Cee'd sw 1.6 crdi Opel Corsa C GSI

Post od passenger » 23 Feb 2018, 21:50

Može jedan SUV 2.2 mjtd sa 200 ks

ne znam je l sam kačio

''...and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul''

Odgovori