Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Laki021
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 01:41
Garaža: BMW 540i xDrive

Re: Vesti iz domaće i svetske auto-industrije

Post od Laki021 » 19 Nov 2018, 11:59

Evo nove bombe i novog skandala :)

Hapse Ghosn-a, direktora Renault-Nissana.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ium-europe

Prenos drame uzivo :)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/live-blo ... ium-europe

Korisnikov avatar
shandu90
Pridružio se: 22 Jan 2016, 23:13
Garaža: Opel Astra J 1.4 Turbo

Post od shandu90 » 19 Nov 2018, 13:29

Hapse ga kad im vise ne treba.

Sent from my P10 Lite using Tapatalk

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 19 Nov 2018, 19:08

Koliko daleko je otišla istraga. :D

In addition, after an internal investigation, the builder discovered "many other malpractices", such as "the use of company property for personal purposes." Like many, he would have used the photocopier X : / nis / 56_29 / color-01 / HR_dir / 01 to print the coloring drawings for his children, we found the 132 page A3 print for this purpose only!
Many Nissan business bics have been found at his home and the stapler on his desk in Paris is suspected to be from his Kobe office (jp).

Malo za čitanje.
https://translate.googleusercontent.com ... e3XmZDzVNQ
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 20 Nov 2018, 11:25

Ajao, koliko bi ljudi letelo sa posla zbog toga. :)
SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money

Korisnikov avatar
Woodoo
Pridružio se: 13 Jan 2012, 10:12

Post od Woodoo » 20 Nov 2018, 14:44

Geza je napisao:
19 Nov 2018, 19:08
In addition, after an internal investigation, the builder discovered "many other malpractices", such as "the use of company property for personal purposes." Like many, he would have used the photocopier X : / nis / 56_29 / color-01 / HR_dir / 01 to print the coloring drawings for his children, we found the 132 page A3 print for this purpose only!
Many Nissan business bics have been found at his home and the stapler on his desk in Paris is suspected to be from his Kobe office (jp).
Nadam se da je ovo za'ebancija :)
Preptostavljam da je koristio avion u privatne svrhe.

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 20 Nov 2018, 15:11

Nije. :) Dosta je zamršen način izvlačenja novca. Pod budnim okom bivšeg bankara Goldman Saksa je osnovana kompanija, u vlasništvu RNM alijanse, a sa sedištem u Holandiji, preko koje je izvlačen novac namenjen menadžmentu alijanse. Preko firma su kupovane nekretnine u Riu, Bejrutu, Parizu, Amsterdamu...
The bankers of the Renault-Nissan alliance have come up with a plan to pay millions more euros in additional annual bonuses to CEO Carlos Ghosn and other executives via a service company created specifically for the company. opportunity, according to documents seen by Reuters.
The bankers of the Renault-Nissan alliance have come up with a plan to provide millions of euros in additional annual bonuses to CEO Carlos Ghosn and other executives.

The preliminary proposal provides that Renault, Nissan and now also Mitsubishi will pay the company registered in the Netherlands a portion of the new synergies generated by the alliance. These should reach 5.5 billion euros next year, a new record after 4.3 billion in 2016.

Funds transferred in the form of cash bonuses and securities would be used to "encourage executives to pursue opportunities for synergies," according to a presentation by Ardea Partners, investment banking firm advising Carlos Ghosn on integration issues increased alliance.
The French state, Renault's largest shareholder, regularly opposes CEO Carlos Ghosn on his compensation. At the 2016 general meeting, the CEO saved his remuneration of 7.2 million euros despite a vote of approval of shareholders, including the state. By adding the salary paid by Nissan, Carlos Ghosn's compensation reaches 15.6 million euros, making him the third highest paid boss of the CAC 40 leaders.
According to the presentation of the project, the alliance would pay 8% of the additional synergies generated each year, the equivalent of 80 million euros if the arrival of Mitsubishi allows a billion euros of synergies.

A third of this sum would be reserved for the six main managers of the alliance, of which Carlos Ghosn is currently president and general manager. The new company "NewCo", established in the Netherlands, would be wholly owned by an independent foundation, "avoiding related party issues" that would require information from the shareholders of the builders. Payments would also escape French social security charges.
Još malo za čitanje.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... edirect=on
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... story.html
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
DukeNS
Pobednik Garaža - Head 2 Head lige
Pridružio se: 26 Nov 2012, 17:07

Post od DukeNS » 20 Nov 2018, 17:53

Nikad dosta novaca...

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 21 Nov 2018, 15:12

Malo oko finansijskih tokova RNA u poslednjih nekoliko godina.

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 21 Nov 2018, 22:38

2019 Genesis G90

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 22 Nov 2018, 22:13

2020 - Honda Urban EV

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Mitsubishi Delica D:5

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 22 Nov 2018, 22:19

Još malo oko Carlosa "Šakala". :)
In a Japanese media outlet, Nissan claims to have paid the CEO's sister $ 1.7 million without "any actual work being done."

The payments, in the form of consultant fees, began a year after Carlos Ghosn took on the role of Nissan CEO, says a car manufacturer executive based on an internal investigation. Other sources report that the applicant would have received a total of nearly $ 1.7 million.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Heinz
Pridružio se: 12 Mar 2012, 19:27
Garaža: Civic FK2 1.8

Post od Heinz » 25 Nov 2018, 21:53

https://www.b92.net/biz/vesti/srbija.ph ... id=1473515

Trake su stale gotovo mesec dana pre roka, pošto je do skora najavljivano da će proizvodnja "fijata 500L“ u 2018. trajati do 19. decembra. Od početka godine do sada, u Kragujevcu je proizvedeno blizu 60.000 automobila, što je preko 10.000 vozila manje nego lane, piše Danas.

Zaposleni u Fijatu zatečeni su nenajavljenom odlukom o završetku proizvodnje. Tim pre što im, kako saznaje list, nije saopšteno ni kad treba da se vrate u fabriku. U fabričkom sindikatu "Nezavisnost“ pretpostavljaju, međutim, da će proizvodne trake ponovo da budu pokrenute sredinom januara, odnosno posle novogodišnjih i božićnih praznika.

Fijatovi proizvodni radnici će, zbog prevremenog obustavljanja proizvodnje, imati novi dvadesetodnevni odmor, koji će im biti plaćen kao da su redovno radili.

Korisnikov avatar
passenger
Pridružio se: 07 Maj 2016, 10:20
Garaža: KIA Cee'd sw 1.6 crdi Opel Corsa C GSI

Post od passenger » 25 Nov 2018, 22:05

Danas mi javio drug, 2 meseca odmora.
''...and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul''

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 27 Nov 2018, 21:30

Nakon prodaje Magneti Marellija FCA razmišlja o prodaji Comau-a.

FCA considers selling Comau robotics unit for up to $2.3 billion, report says
http://www.autonews.com/article/2018112 ... comau-unit

Robotics arms, manufactured by Comau SpA, work on an Alfa Romeo Giulia automobile on the production line at FCA's plant in Cassino, Italy. Photo credit: BLOOMBERG
Send us a Letter
Have an opinion about this story? Click here to submit a Letter to the Editor, and we may publish it in print.

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is considering options for its robotics arm Comau, including a potential sale at a value of 1.5 billion euros to 2 billion euros ($1.7 billion to $2.3 billion), people familiar with the matter said.

The strategic review of the unit is at an early stage and no final decisions have been made, the people said, asking not to be identified because the deliberations are private. A sale process could start early next year, the people said. The business, which makes automated manufacturing systems and industrial robots, could attract bidders from China, another person said.

A sale early next year could be the second major deal under new CEO Mike Manley, who took over just days before the death of his predecessor Sergio Marchionne in July. The company in August agreed to sell its car-parts unit Magneti Marelli for 6.2 billion euros.

A Fiat spokesman declined to comment.

Sales of parts operations and other non-core businesses will allow Fiat to focus its resources on building and selling cars at a time when trade tensions, falling car sales in China and clean-air regulations are putting pressure on automakers and their suppliers.

Daimler AG issued its second consecutive profit warning in October and automotive supplier Continental AG said this month that any acceleration in global vehicle production declines would put its revenue forecast at risk. Volvo Cars in September delayed plans for a share sale, saying the timing is “not optimal,” and Aston Martin shares have slumped about 25 percent since its initial public offering.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 28 Nov 2018, 09:50

Lincoln Aviator 2019

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Odgovori