Pridružio se: 01 Jul 2016, 12:27

Re: Vesti iz domaće i svetske auto-industrije

Post od speedy stikis » 13 Dec 2018, 16:36

Geza je napisao:
11 Dec 2018, 22:30
VW sold pre-production test vehicles for years rather than crush them
https://www.autoblog.com/2018/12/11/vw- ... han-crush/

'It's a gigantic mistake': Thousands sold to unwitting customers since 2006

Automotive industry practice has long dictated that test cars will not make their way into the hands of customers. Rather, pre-production cars, test mules and cars like that will be retained by the factory and unceremoniously crushed. Even some press cars have the same fate, as they can be pre-production specification and vary from the final product. However, it appears that Volkswagen has bent the rules somewhat.

The German Handelsblatt is reporting that Volkswagen sold some 6,700 test vehicles in Europe and the U.S, and the report was confirmed by a VW spokesperson. The pre-production vehicles were made to "test and showcase" new models before official series production, and they should have been scrapped as they were not officially authorized to be on the road. But as it turns out, they were sold as used cars instead. Some 4,000 of these cars were sold in Germany, from 2006 to 2018, meaning the practice went on until recently. Handelsblatt cites an industry representative as saying, "It's a gigantic mistake."

Der Spiegel reported on Friday that current Volkswagen Group CEO Herbert Diess was made aware of the practice in mid-2016, but it took this long to stop. The cars have now been recalled, with VW citing safety concerns, and reports say that while some of the vehicles are hardly different from the final mass-produced models, some of them can differ from series production cars quite clearly, making it more difficult to maintain them in the long run. And reportedly there wasn't clear documentation regarding every particular car's variance from series production, hindering possible compliance even further.

Der Spiegel also says that as many as 17,000 Volkswagen test cars were sold to customers, but VW only confirmed 6,700, as that amount was recalled. The matter didn't extend to other VW brands like Audi, just Volkswagen. German authorities are now deciding how to handle the issue, and whether the carmaker will be fined some thousands of euros per affected car.

Nemacko cuveno postenje!

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Post od Geza » 13 Dec 2018, 19:55

aviator je napisao:
12 Dec 2018, 18:02
Tata Harrier

Slika
Kako su uspeli sa Toyotom da se dogovore?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Harrier
https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-ind ... w-suv.html
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 22 Dec 2018, 19:36

Polestar 2 due in 2019, to get 560 km of driving range?
https://paultan.org/2018/12/21/polestar ... ing-range/

While production for the Polestar 1 is underway, the Volvo-owned automaker has revealed that its second model, the all-electric 2, will take on the Tesla Model 3 as its mainstream zero-emissions offering.

North American Polestar boss, Greg Hembrough told InsideEVs “there is a credible new EV contender coming to the marketplace in 2019, and it’s coming with 91 years of engineering prowess behind it.”

Hembrough didn’t reveal much about its pricing, but confirmed that the 2 will compete for the same market as the Model 3. “We can’t confirm pricing at this point, but I can tell you that the car will be competitive in that segment,” he added.

Reports have suggested that the Polestar 2 – which will come with multiple battery options – could be sold from US$38,000, which is slightly higher than the base US$35,000 price of the Model 3.

Those reports also stated that the range-topping 2 could boast a maximum driving range of 560 km on a single charge (figure likely to be tested based on the new WLTP standards), of which will be priced at US$63,400. Comparatively, the Model 3 Long Range has a maximum range of 537 km based on EPA protocols, and starts way lower at US$49,000.

Besides that, we know nothing of the 2. However, a design concept will be shown in the first quarter of 2019, and Polestar will apparently not bank on using a divisive design approach to get its mass-scale compact car noticed.

“When I sit in the showroom at Polestar, as recently as two weeks ago, to see the design language of the vehicles, they are refreshing and surprising but not polarising,” Hembrough said, pointing to the Jaguar I-Pace as an example of a “polarising” design.

Hembrough said its US offensive will be centred along the west coast, where it will open Polestar outlets in locales such as premium clothing stores, where customers can conduct test drives.

The bulk of Polestar’s retail and service operations will be done via smartphone apps. Of course, just like the Polestar 1, customers can choose to “experience” the car on a subscription basis, where they can pay a monthly fee to rent alternative vehicles within the Volvo and Polestar range. Production of the Polestar 2 will begin later in 2019 in China.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Heinz
Pridružio se: 12 Mar 2012, 19:27
Garaža: Civic FK2 1.8

Post od Heinz » 22 Dec 2018, 19:44

https://www.danas.rs/ekonomija/fijatov- ... -pre-2020/
Fijatov novi model neće pre 2020.

U kompaniji Fijat Krajsler automobili dogodine bi, kako se špekuliše, trebalo da bude proizvedeno tek nešto više od 40.000 automobila svih verzija modela „500L“, što je znatno manje i od broja vozila proizvedenih u ovoj godini, tokom koje je iz fabričkih pogona izašlo oko 60.000 gotovih vozila. Zbog takvog smanjenja proizvodnje, svaki mesec u prvoj polovini naredne godine imaće, prema nezvaničnim informacijama, tek po desetak radnih dana.

Izvori našeg lista ističu da zabrinjava sve masovniji odlazak zaposlenih, prevashodno stručnjaka iz kragujevačkog Fijata, koji u potrazi za većim zaradama prelaze u druge kompanije širom Srbije. Od jula prošle godine, nakon tronedeljnog štrajka zaposlenih, do početka oktobra, iz fabrike je, tvrde u Sindikatu „Nezavisnost“, otišlo čak nekoliko stotina radnika, dok zaposleni u pojedinim sektorima, u „Održavanju“, na primer, najavljuju masovni prelazak u Simens i Milanović grupu.

Prosečna plata zaposlenih sa visokom stručnom spremom: mašinskih i inženjera informatike, te drugih stručnjaka sa 30 i više godina staža, u kragujevačkom Fijatu sa svim dodacima iznosi do 450 evra.

Korisnikov avatar
aviator
Banned
Pridružio se: 24 Nov 2014, 10:41
Garaža: Peugeot 308 1.6 HDI

Post od aviator » 25 Dec 2018, 18:02

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 27 Dec 2018, 10:07

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
aviator
Banned
Pridružio se: 24 Nov 2014, 10:41
Garaža: Peugeot 308 1.6 HDI

Post od aviator » 27 Dec 2018, 10:23

Vidi, vidi...E, nekad su oni bili Premium.

kv1975
Pridružio se: 05 Jun 2016, 15:05

Post od kv1975 » 27 Dec 2018, 20:24

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 03 Jan 2019, 20:52

Genesis GV80 u nastajanju.

Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 06 Jan 2019, 21:06

Povodom stogodišnjice fabrike Citroen će ponuditi specijalno izdanje nekoliko modela pod imenom Origins.

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 07 Jan 2019, 10:10

Nemački mediji najavljuju Golf Light.

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
passenger
Pridružio se: 07 Maj 2016, 10:20
Garaža: KIA Cee'd sw 1.6 crdi Opel Corsa C GSI

Post od passenger » 07 Jan 2019, 14:33

Nadam se neka limitirana serija od 22 komada
''...and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul''

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 09 Jan 2019, 13:25

Opel Zafira Life, novi blizanac iz serije Citroën SpaceTourer/Peugeot Traveller/Toyota ProAce (Verso)/Opel Vivaro

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 09 Jan 2019, 23:52

2019 - Audi E-Tron Mini SUV, premijerno u Ženevi.

Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 10 Jan 2019, 12:40

2019 Ford Explorer

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Odgovori