Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Vesti iz domaće i svetske auto-industrije

Post od Geza » 23 Jan 2020, 17:28

Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 28 Jan 2020, 20:36

Slika Slika

Kabal
Pridružio se: 05 Avg 2015, 10:01
Garaža: Volvo XC60 D5 AWD

Post od Kabal » 29 Jan 2020, 08:03

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 29 Jan 2020, 20:59

Moguće pomeranje salona automobila iz Frankfurta.
https://www.sueddeutsche.de/wirtschaft/ ... -1.4777543

Berlin, Hamburg and Munich shortlisted

In future, the IAA will no longer only focus on new car models.
The Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA) wants to hold further talks with these three cities and start concrete contract negotiations.
A decision about where the International Motor Show (IAA) 2021 is to take place will be made in the next few weeks.

After a heated dispute over the International Motor Show last year, Frankfurt loses its most important trade fair. The car lobby association VDA, organizer of the big event, decided on three possible candidates for the next exhibitions from 2021 on Wednesday. The association therefore wants to decide between Munich, Berlin and Hamburg.

The board had discussed the various concepts and ideas and decided that further talks and concrete contract negotiations would be started with these three cities, it said in a statement. A decision about the city in which the IAA will take place in the future should be made in the next few weeks. In addition to the remaining candidates and Frankfurt, Hanover, Stuttgart and Cologne had also applied. The seven applicants presented their concepts last week.

The contract between VDA and Frankfurter Messe expired in 2019. Due to falling exhibitor and visitor numbers, the association announced before the IAA last year that it would fundamentally revise the trade fair concept and then decide where the event should take place in the future.

Around 500,000 spectators came to the last IAA in autumn instead of the previous 800,000. In addition, the fair was unable to depict the great social debate about sustainable mobility: instead, there were blockades and demonstrations by climate activists.

In the future, the exhibition will no longer focus on the exhibition of new car models in exhibition halls. According to the plans, mobility events will also be offered in the city center in order to reach more audiences.

The decision is a bitter defeat for Frankfurt. The city on the Main hosted the IAA for almost 70 years. Whoever gets the contract is now completely open, it said from circles of the association. Hamburg and Berlin are considered easy favorites. The path to the 'shortlist' was quite political. That Munich is a candidate surprised some, BMW apparently had antichambred, it says: With the locations Olympiapark and fair an IAA would not take place in the city center - but that is what the VDA actually wants.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 29 Jan 2020, 21:27

Fiat Palio Weekend nakon 23 godine prestaje da se proizvodi.
https://www.fcagroup.com/stories/latam/ ... ekend.aspx

Fiat Palio Weekend out of production
http://engnews24h.com/tchau-fiat-palio- ... roduction/

Do we remember the Palio Weekend that Fiat introduced to the Dutch market in the 1990s and which was taken off again in 2001? That station was still for sale in Brazil, but after 23 years the curtain also falls for the practical Italian with South American roots.

It was 1996 when Fiat presented the Palio in Brazil, a relatively simple five-door hatchback that made use of a further developed basis for the Uno. The hatchback got a sedan brother in the shape of the Siena (the variant built in Turkey was called Albea) and model name Strada was stuck on a compact pickup derived from the Palio. The station version was christened Palio Weekend and it is that car that was also introduced on the Dutch market in 1997 and then disappeared again in 2001. The Palio Weekend in Brazil remained on the sales lists for 19 years, but the South American life cycle of the car is now also coming to an end. Fiat has pulled the plug from the production of the Palio Weekend in the Brazilian town of Betin. Fiat indicates that there is also an increasing demand for crossovers and SUVs in Brazil and that there is therefore no room for the Weekend. The Palio hatchback was no longer for sale, the Sienna and Strada still exist.

The Palio Weekend, which was facelifted four times during its 23-year career and was renamed 2015 simply as 'Weekend'. In total, Fiat has sold more than 530,000 copies in Brazil alone. From 1999, Fiat has even supplied adventurously dressed Adventure versions of the practical station wagon, variants that were not only provided with items such as plastic wheel arch edges and cooler-looking bumpers, but that were actually higher on their legs. Nice detail: Fiat also presented an electric version of the Palio Weekend in 2008: the Elétrico. It remained, however, with a prototype that had a 20 hp and 50 Nm strong electric motor and could drive no more than 120 kilometers electrically.

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 30 Jan 2020, 21:21

Hummer se vraća kao električni automobil.

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 03 Feb 2020, 13:34

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 04 Feb 2020, 22:55

CUPRA FORMENTOR

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 04 Feb 2020, 23:04

2020 Cadillac Escalade

Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 06 Feb 2020, 00:00

Panda hibrid, cena u Italiji.

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 07 Feb 2020, 00:47

Slika Slika

lami
Pridružio se: 19 Feb 2017, 15:34

Post od lami » 08 Feb 2020, 18:53

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 08 Feb 2020, 23:27

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 12 Feb 2020, 17:59

Czinger C21

Slika
Slika Slika

Odgovori