Odgovori
Korisnikov avatar
Geza
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 11:49

Re: Formula 1 - sezona 2020

Post od Geza » 22 Jul 2020, 20:12

Ferrari confirms technical department restructuring
https://racer.com/2020/07/22/ferrari-co ... ructuring/

Ferrari has announced a revised technical structure that includes a new performance development department headed up by Enrico Cardile. However, the team stresses that the rest of its hierarchy remains unchanged, with Enrico Gualtieri in charge of the power unit, Laurent Mekies still sporting director and Simone Resta leading chassis engineering.
“As hinted at a few days ago, we are making changes to the technical side of the organization so as to speed up the design and development on the car performance front,” Binotto said. “A change of direction was needed to define clear lines of responsibility and working processes, while reaffirming the company’s faith in its technical talent pool.

“The department run by Enrico Cardile will be able to count on the experience of Rory Byrne and established engineers such as David Sanchez. It will be the cornerstone of the car’s development.”

While the structure has changed, Binotto says he has full faith in the talent he already has at the team and is trying to get the most out of their abilities.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Pridružio se: 06 Jan 2012, 13:03
Garaža: Fiat Stilo 1.9 MJ
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 25 Jul 2020, 08:55

Gulf novi sponzor McLarena

SlikaSlika
Mauro Forghieri:"Power comes from speed, torque without speed is nothing"
Life is funny, skies are sunny, Bees make honey, who needs money

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 31 Jul 2020, 06:08

Sergio Perez pozitivan na Coronu, propušta naredne dve trke, moguća zamena Hulkenberg.
Najgore je svađati se sa budalom. Prvo te spusti na svoj nivo, a onda te dotuče iskustvom...
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 05 Avg 2020, 04:25

Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Neo
Pridružio se: 16 Mar 2013, 22:11
Garaža: Toyota Rav4

Post od Neo » 05 Avg 2020, 07:49

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 21 Avg 2020, 15:36

Williams sells team to Dorilton for reportedly 152 million euros
https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/66229/br ... pital.html

Williams have been acquired by Dorilton Capital. The amount involved in the acquisition is not yet known. It had been known for some time that the British race team were looking for investors or candidates who wanted to take over the entire team.

At the end of May, Williams began a Strategic Review. The Grove-based team felt forced to do so because of the disappointing results in Formula 1 over recent years and the financial setbacks. The process was successfully completed with the acquisition by Dorilton Capital.

Everyone at Williams very satisfied
In a press release, Williams says: 'Dorilton Capital is known for its long-term approach to investment and its key focus will be to restore the competitiveness of the team. This marks the beginning of an exciting new era in the history of Williams, which with its new owner, is now well positioned to capitalise upon the sweeping rule changes coming into Formula One with the new Concorde Agreement.'

Over the recent period, Williams have been extensively evaluating what options were possible for its future. There have been several talks with potential investors. Eventually, they decided to sell the shares to Dorilton Capital. 'This Transaction received the unanimous support of the Board of Williams, including Sir Frank, who determined the Transaction delivers the best outcome for the Company’s shareholders and secures the long-term success of the Williams Formula 1 team.'
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 22 Avg 2020, 02:30

Sa sjajnim odlukama su dogurali do prodaje tima, ako je ovo cifra i dobro je. Bolje da su prodali BMW-u kada su mogli, bilo bi jos titula. Tuzno...
SlikaSlika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 10 Sep 2020, 14:27

Boje Ferrarija za hiljaditu trku.

Slika

Boje Mercedesa za Ferrarijevu hiljaditu trku.

Vettel će od naredne godine voziti za Aston Martin, Perez ispada iz tima. Kao mogućnost se navodi mesto u Haas-u ili Alfa Romeu.

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 11 Sep 2020, 22:03

Preuzimanje službenog vozila.

Slika
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
Ikac
Pridružio se: 19 Apr 2012, 22:29
Garaža: Fiat Bravo 198 (2011) 1.6 multijet

Post od Ikac » 13 Sep 2020, 19:40

Šuška se da će Mercedes da proda svoj F1 tim tj. 70% akcija, svom generalnom sponzoru tj. firmi INEOS. Takođe navodno, Toto Wolf prelazi u Aston Martin, a trebalo bi da pređe i doskoršanji šef razvoja motora Andy Cowell. I kada se na sve to doda da Lowrence Stroll hoće da dovede i Adriana Newey-a iz RB, dolazimo do zaključka da je Vettel verovatno napravio odličan potez prelaskom u RP, odnosno sledeće sezone Aston Martin, naravno ukoliko se ovo sve ostvari.

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 13 Sep 2020, 19:50

Ja da sam na Mercedesovom mestu prodao bih odmah tim za 700m funti koliko se prica da nude.
SlikaSlika

Korisnikov avatar
Geza

Post od Geza » 13 Sep 2020, 20:11

Marko kaže da Adrian ostaje u RB.
Slika Slika

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 13 Sep 2020, 20:15

Tesko ce ga pustiti...
SlikaSlika

Korisnikov avatar
Ikac
Pridružio se: 19 Apr 2012, 22:29
Garaža: Fiat Bravo 198 (2011) 1.6 multijet

Post od Ikac » 13 Sep 2020, 20:44

Pa valjda se i on sam nešto pita. :) Inače Adrian ima dosta veza sa Aston Martinom generalno, čak im je i dizajnirao ona hypercar, zaboravio sam kako se zove. Sad ozbiljno, Stroll je izgleda ozbiljno rešio da odreši kesu, sad da li će uspeti da sklopi kockice, videćemo.

Edit

Korisnikov avatar
dragvorl
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post od dragvorl » 13 Sep 2020, 21:07

Otici ce jedino ako mu ne odgovara, a to znaju i u RB, zato mu i daju slobodu da radi svasta. I Williams i McLaren su krenuli da padaju kada je on otisao, tesko je to nadoknaditi.
SlikaSlika

Odgovori